Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

(Something like a beholder, scaly ball, cluster of large eyes, held up on a mass of tentacles.)

She led her to a dim room, the walls made up of some sort of blue, fleshy material, pulsing gently. "Isn't this an interesting sight my dear?"

She followed her. She tilted her head and started at the room. The walls definitely intrigued her. She looked at her and nodded. "What is it?" She asked. She touched the wall and rubbed it curiously.

*I am Rahll." A voice echoed through the room. *I am the highest caliber of biological computers. Tendrils of me connect throughout this facility.* The woman chuckled, watching her face.

The human jumped up startled by the voice. She glanced around the room trying to find where it came from. "Well, hello Rahll." She yelled.

*There is no need to yell, by dear, I can hear you quite well.* The voice spoke calmly. *I've been told you're the first human allowed down here, is that right?*

She winced when the voice spoke again. It was driving her crazy not knowing where it was coming from. "I-I guess." She stammered. "Why?" She said, looking at the woman. "What is this thing?!" She mouthed.

*I can read lips you know. As I've explained, I'm a living computer. Now, that doesn't mean I know all the information I process, but I can access it. Most importantly, you show that a human can process introduction to the things hidden here."

She cringed and suddenly felt bad. She listened to him and frowned. "Okay. So, you're a living computer. What do you want?" She asked the being.

She nodded her head understanding. "What do you need me for?" She asked, looking around the room. It was definitely cool being the first human to see him.

"Testing. Or do you mean in here specifically? I am biological, and as such, have certain need which must be fufilled..."

She listened to him. She quickly figured out what he meant at the end of his sentence. How would he do it? "O-oh. And you need me for it."

She took a deep breath and nodded. "I-I think I can handle it." She said hesitantly. She bit her lip and looked at the woman. "What will he do?" She asked her.

She looked at it and blushed slightly. "Okay." She moved towards it and sat down. She sighed softly and tried to relax.

A thick tendril pushed into her pussy, and there was a pinch as another pushed a small spine into her neck, the world swirling. When it stopped, she was standing on the blue flesh, but the floor went on in every direction, and the walls were gone. A human male greeted her, tall and quite attractive, just as nude as she. "Welcome, to my mind."

She gasped and arched her back as the one pushed into her pussy. Then there was a pinch, and she was somewhere else. She stumbled slightly, looking around. She shuddered and looked at the male the greeted her. "T-thanks." She smiled softly. "It's....a nice place." She said.

Back
Top Bottom