Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

"That sounds absolutely awesome!" She laughed, leaning back against the bed. "I want to do it. Do you know any creatures that can reproduce something like that?"

She slowing pushed it through her cervix. "Well, one that's in serious need is our sage frog. Very large, intelligent amphibian, but loses basically all those brains during mating season."

She hissed slightly as she pushed it through her cervix. "Frogs...nah. Frogs always creeped me out. I'm not sure if I'll do well." She chuckled. She looked down at her. "Anything else?"

She pressed it to the back a her womb with a quick pinch of pain. "I have insects, if you're into that, or one of the mermen."

She yelped slightly and relaxed when it was over. She thought it was going to be painless. She was definitely wrong. "Mermen? Ooh. I would love to have one." She grinned.

She laughed and sat up. "Well, I hope the one I get to be with will be hot." She smiled and rubbed her eyes. "I am so ready!" She giggled.

"Hell, I'll tell both to have their way with you." She grinned. She removed the device, helping her up.

"Ooh. Now you're making things exciting." She laughed as she stood up. It felt awkward at first, but she got used to it. "So~ where can I meet the candidates today?" She laughed.

"Candidates? I though you'd decided? I can pull the up on a hologram projector if you want to check them out first though."

She shook her head, feeling dumb for even saying the word. "I am completely brain dead. I would love to see them though."

She nodded in agreement. She followed her to the room made for the mermen. "Wow. Do they come up or do I need to go swim?"

Two men rose from the lake before then, stepping out of the water. One has slick blue scales, tall and slim. The other, short and stocky, crimson in shade.

She turned towards the two men that came out of the water. She smiled, studying both of them. They looked opposite of each other. "Hello."

The both nodded, returning the greeting with gurgles and croaks. "They assume you're here for sex." She chuckled.

She smiled and nodded. "I guess so." She grinned and began walking up to them. She stroked both of their cheeks, smiling softly.

They grinned, both showing large bumpy cocks, over their own shade, and features, Blue's long and slender, with Red's as it's opposite.

Her eyes looked down to study their cocks. "Hmm. I want Blue in my pussy and Red in my ass." She purred. She slid off her lab coat and wrapped her fingers around Blue and Red's cocks.

Both nodded, groaning in synch. The other woman smirked. "I was thinking dear, you need a hook, why not keep the coat on? It opens in the front, doesn't get in the way of much."

She gently stroked them and looked back at the woman. She listened to her and laughed softly, nodding. She momentarily pulled away to get her coat back on. "I'm sure you want to take it in the water?" She smirked.

They shook their heads, thrusting against her hands when they returned.
"They don't have a cohesive enough pre like that aquatic dragon, water would get in, and water is stunningly bad lubricant." She seemed to translate before the creatures even spoke.

She looked at them when they shook their heads. She continued to stroke their cocks however, listening to her. "Ohh. I understand." She said. She stroked a little faster and a little harder.

Back
Top Bottom