Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She smirked, twisting and rippling the this shaft as she thrust into the girl, sloshing the eggs about inside her womb.

She panted and moaned. She gripped the woman's shoulders as she felt her eggs moving her womb. It only increased the pressure of her orgasm building up.

She moaned and nodded. Her knees began to grow weak, and she gripped the wall for support. She bucked her hips and groaned.

She arched her back and moaned loudly as she came. She could feel the eggs in her womb being coated in the orange spunk..

She panted and rocked her hips slowly. "W-wow." She smiled and closed her eyes. She could never stop loving those cocks in her.

She leaned back against the woman, moaning softly. She grinned and moved under the water. "Wasn't that thrilling?"

She laughed. "Okay. I'll just have to wait unfortunately." She shook her head and finished washing up. She rinsed herself and sighed.

She looked up at her and shook her head. "I'm fine." She smiled and took the towel. She dried herself off and yawned.

She smiled at her and nodded. She watched her look around. "I was naked when we got here..." She shrugged. "It's somewhere."

She laughed, moving to her own closet and taking out a lab coat. "Don't need any pants really, they won't last long anyways."

She blushed slightly and took the lab coat. She shrugged it on and buttoned it up. "Well then. I think I'm ready to start for today." She said.

She pulled her hair to the side and giggled. She twirled around a little and straightened up. "Think they liked that?"

"Yeah, especially the ones watching the camera in that air vent you're standing over." She smirked.

She gasped and laughed. "Oh my God. No way!" She shook her head and kissed her cheek. "You tricked me." She laughed again and began walking. "Where to?"

"Just down the hall here." The young woman would soon feel the eggs shift inside her, ready to be laid.

Back
Top Bottom