Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She gasped and panted, jerking her hips upwards. "Want me to cum inside?" She panted, though she knew the answer.

She found herself rolling her hips frequently. She responded by nodding her head. She was so close to cumming.

Her tentacles came, coating her face and filling her womb with orange spunk. The last was at the base of her throat, pumping sperm until it spilled from her mouth.

She panted as she came, the tentacles cumming over her. One in her womb, on her face and in her throat. She coughed, gasping for air and from the pleasure. "I have to have you more often." She whispered.

She slithered the tentacles out, leaving most of her body filled with spurts of cum. "I can give them other form next time."

She slid up next to her with a chuckle. "Perhaps someday you can join me in wonderful intersex bliss."
(How've you been?)

She giggled, looking back at the woman. "Maybe, but for right now, I love you with the cocks." She kissed her once before laying on her back and drifting off.
(Good. Thought I posted here, realized I didn't. Sorry for the absence.)

She opened her eyes slowly a couple of hours later. She moaned softly, remembering last night. She looked back behind her to find the woman there. She smiled and rolled over slightly. She noticed her stomach had started to round out from the eggs. She knew she was going to be laying the eggs soon.

She stirred with a small smile, sitting up. "Ahh, I think you look even better now that you're starting to show."

She studied her bump as she heard the woman. She blushed and looked at her. "You think so?" She asked, turning to face her.

She giggled and kissed her softly. "Thank you." She whispered and stood up. She stretched out her arms. "Do we have showers here?"

"Yeah." She grinned, pointed to a door on the wall. "Why clean up though? You'll get dirty once we get to work."

She shrugged at the question. "Can a soon to be mother smell nice?" She teased. She stood up and walked to the door. "you're welcome to join me."

She looked behind her and giggled. She opened the door and walked in. It was a nice spacious bathroom. She walked to the shower and turned it on.

She slipped in with her. "Course, there's a camera in here too. Don't look right at the faucet, make in look like you don't know."

She wasn't surprised when she explained that there was a camera in the shower. She smiled and nodded. She smiled at the woman once they were both settled into the shower. She leaned in and kissed her softly.

She wrapped her armms around her neck, pulling her close as she deepened the kiss. She moaned softly when she felt the tentacles on her body.

Back
Top Bottom