Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She blushed slightly and smiled. She opened her mouth for the third tendril to slide into her mouth once more.

She smiled, thrusting it into her mouth, moaning gently. "Mmmm, you know, I can feel every inch of these work their way into you...I'm almost in your womb."

She continued to play with the woman's breasts. They felt so wonderful. She maoned and smiled. "Really? Would you be able to feel the babies?"

The tendril pushed into her womb, wriggling gently. "Yes I can, the shells have hardened, should be ready to lay very soon."

She gasped slightly and moved her hips. "Really? That's amazing." She studied her abdomen before focusing back on the task at hand.

The tentacles slithered about inside her, rubbing spots she'd never even imagined having. "I'm thinking this is the deepest you've hand anything, isn't it?"

She moaned as they were deeper in her. She could feel them in her womb. "Definitely." She bucked her hips and continued to ride her.

She felt the second tendril in her ass pushing agaiinst her skin. She looked down to see the bulge. She moaned and arched her back.

She continued deeper. "I wonder if you've ever though of being fucked aaaaall the way through?" She giggled.

She giggled and shook her head. "I never had something this far up my ass. It's definitely an experience.'

She gagged as the tentacle exited her mouth. She stared down at it in fascination. She moved her tongue along it and smirked.

It felt like she was fucking her from two different holes with the same cock. She took the one that was in her mouth in her hands and began to stroke it.

She caressed the walls of her pussy, and the inside of her entire body, hitting pleasureable spots no other beast could have.

She knew she could get used to the woman's entities. She felt her walls clench and pull as she was getting close to climaxing.

Back
Top Bottom