Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She smirked and ran her hands down the woman's body. She moved down to her knees seductively, always peering up at her.

She listened to her and smiled. She moved her tongue up to the head of her cock, licking it before taking the cock in her mouth.

"Ahhh, your sweet little mouth feels so good on my cock dear." She smiled, placing a hand on the back of the girl's head.

She smiled the best she could up at the woman and sucked lightly on the cock. Her hands moved up to play with the base of the cock.

She grinned and took more of the woman's cock. She sucked slightly harder, teasing the mass with her teeth.

Her tongue pressed against the knot as an answer. She moaned against the cock and took a little more.

She gave a displeased look at the woman. She pulled away slightly. "If I can't have it in my mouth, can I have it in my pussy?" She asked, smiling.

She giggled and rose to her feet. She wrapped her arms around the woman's neck and kissed her deeply.

She lifted the girl's legs, pinning her to the wall of the shower, rubbing the cock against her lower lips.

She rocked her hips, biting her lip seductively. She moaned and arched her body against her. "Please..." She begged.

She gasped as it moved inside of her. She rocked her hips and moaned loudly. It felt like it was trying to get into her womb.

The head split as it thrust through her cervix, three wrigglin tendrils caressing the inner walls of her body.

"AH damn, keep tightening up like that." She groaned, thrusting more roughly into her, dripping orange precum.

She dug her nails into her shoulders, pressing her body against the wall. She rocked her hips to meet the rough thrusts. She couldn't believe the three cocks could move.

Back
Top Bottom