Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She nodded and started walking. She felt the offspring insde her shift. She rubbed her stomach sorely. "Jeez. They've gotten more fussy lately." She said, sighing.

"You know, I haven't accounted for difference you race might make in their incubation time, they might be ready to birth."

She looked at the woman. "Birth?" She winced, holding her stomach. "W-where do we go?" She wasn't it expecting this to go so fast. She panted and groaned.

"My room will do, there's no need for medical equipment to lay eggs." She helped her back to the bed, spreading her legs and setting a container beside her. "Now just relax."

She whimpered and nodded. She wasn't sure but she went along with the woman. She gripped her hand as they walked back to her room. She laid down on the bed and nodded. She tried her best to calm down and relax.

The contractions were fairly tame, not much force being needed to push the eggs through her cervix, gently stretching out her inner walls.

She was surprised how easy this was going to be. There were no painful contractions. She moaned softly, feeling the eggs push through her cervix and stretch her walls. It felt amazing.

She smiled, gently taking the eggs, setting them into the container. "Let's make this even better." She smiled, free hand spreading her pussy lips, gently rubbing her clit.

She felt the eggs slide out with ease. She was glad to have someone on hand. She looked down and felt her finger playing with her clit. "Oooh...that does make it better." She moaned softly.

She grinned and moaned as she played with her clit. "So everyone gets to see mmy pussy spread open?" She asked.

She smiled and moaned softly. It felt like all the eggs had made their way out of her womb. "Are they all out?" She asked.

She sat up and smiled at the eggs in the container. "I'm fine with that. I probably won't notice it." She answered.

She tested out her legs, shaking them. "A little. I'll need help though." She stood up slowly, holding onto the wall.

She nodded, closing the container and gently lifting it by a handle on top. "Lean on me if you need to dear." She smiled.

She looked at the eggs and smiled. She wondered what they would look like. She nodded and began to walk with a slight limp. It felt weird.

She laughed softly and nodded. "It's definitely feeling different. I'm not sure if I'm too fond of this new feeling." She said. She would rather be pregnant again than have the empty feeling all the time.

She laughed, tapping a code panel on the wall and leading her into an exam room. "No worries, we'll get you knocked up again real soon."

She giggled and walked into the exam room. "Ooh. How soon?" She asked, sitting on the bed. She laid down and thought how she could pregnant. "Who would be my lovely candidates?"

She smiled, setting the egg container into a socket in the wall which emptied it. "Depends how long you want to be pregnant, and what young you want." She sat, taking out a long, slender device, which she slowly pushed inside her.

She looked over at the wall that took the container with the eggs. "Well, I don't know how long, but I want to be big. Like really pregnant just look really pregnant." She said. She winced slightly as the woman pushed the device into her slowly.

Back
Top Bottom