Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

"Yes, this is where the mating will take place. I can take any form you desire, any creature you can imagine."

She smiled and looked around. "It's been so long since I've seen an actual male human, and you are quite attractive in this form. I like it." She said, giggling softly.

She looked down at his cock and smiled. She got down on her knees and elbows and grinned back at him.

He knelt behind her, strong hands gripping her hips, rubbing the thick head of his cock over the lips of her pussy.

This was her first time with a human. She blushed softly and let out a moan as he rubbed his cock against her pussy lips. She sighed softly and smiled.

"I hope you like it rough." He chuckled, thrusting in deeply, to his hilt, heavy balls swinging against her.

She smirked. "Rough is my middle name." She joked. She let out a loud moan and bucked her hips. More than ever she wanted to have his child.

"Cum as soon as you feel the need." He thrust hard into her. "There is no need to recover or rest in here, and this shant be our only mating."

She looked at him as he thrust into her. She gripped what seemed to be the ground. "Good. I could go forever with you." She moaned. She didn't know how long she had to be in here, but she didn't mind.

She groaned and rocked her hips against his. He was hitting every sweet spot in her, and she knew if he kept doing so, she'd end up cumming soon.

"I can pick through your mind, if you're wondering, and sense every spot inside that you enjoy...and some you didn't know about." He chuckled, running a finger slowly down her spine.

She smiled and listened to him. With every movement and every word, she wanted him even more. She moaned and bucked her hips. "So you can read my mind basically?" She shuddered as he ran his finger down her spine.

She felt the pleasure mounting inside of her, threatening to break loose. "Considering what we're doing, that makes sense."

"Privacy. Hmm." She replied quietly. She moaned softly and rolled her hips back. "You are my first "human" I've been with. My first was a dragon, so I guess you know how that played out."

She moaned loudly and bucked her hips. She arched her back as she cried out from her orgasm. She panted heavily and slumped against the ground.

She moaned softly and rested against the ground. She smiled as she felt his cum inside of her. "That was amazing." She whispered.

Back
Top Bottom