Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She listened, really interested in what he had to say. "Thanks for that. That does make sense. That's actually really cool, too. Anyway, can she see what we're doing? Like is this projected out?" She asked while bucking her hips again.

"No, but she's taken nicely to the apendages I offered, and she's mentally linking into her own little world. I'd show you, but it's honestly just a writhing ball of tentacles in her mind." He chuckled.

"Oh really? You don't have to show me. I can think about it." She chuckled softly and continued to move her hips, her breathing starting to pick up pace as the pleasure ran through her body.

He began bouncing her more quickly, pre dripping from her in great quantity. "You're very tight for a lover of beasts you know."

She started to pant, gripping his shoulders for support as the pressure built up in her lower abdomen. "You think so? Maybe if I stay here longer and keep imagining more creatures, you would loosen me up." Already she was thinking about another creature he could be.

He chuckled. "I'm not all that large in the living world, that's why I brough you here to pleasure you."

She laughed softly then felt her orgasm coming. She moaned and bucked her hips, gripping his shoulders as she came around his cock. She panted softly and leaned against him.

She groaned, feeling full from his cum. She panted slightly before leaning up to look up at him. She started to think of a creature, one that seemed to consist of different creatures with a horse cock.

He slid out, lowering at taking the form of a manticore, a powerful lion with a scorpion's tail, and a huge flared cock covered in tiny barbs.

It was clear she was enjoying this. The possibility of thinking of any creature she wanted and he would change to it. She looked at the new form her took, smiling at her creativeness. "Interesting.."

She smiled softly and nodded. She decided to take on a new position. She laid down on her back with her legs raised and spread apart for him to join her.

He crouched low, rubbing his furry belly against her as he thrust roughly inside, pressing her against the ground.

She gripped him tightly as he crouched down. She bit her lip in anticipation and let out a groan of satisfaction when he pushed into her roughly. "Kthat feels amazing."

He chuckled, pulling back and letting the barbs scrape over her tender inner walls. "Isn't it though, it's a lovely feeling."

She dug her nails into his fur as he pulled back a little to scrape the barbs against her sensitive walls. She moaned and smiled. "I'm so glad I'm able to do this." She admitted.

He chuckled, thrusting more deeply. "Well now, you can do anything here, this world is purely mental."

She arched her back as he hit one of her sensitive spots. She just could not get enough of this. "Don't mean to sound rude, when will we be done? I felt like I've been here forever." She laughed softly.

"That'd be great. I can have your offspring correct?" She asked, the pleasure reaching its limit inside of her.

"Ahh. That's much better. Thank you so much for this. I never would've thought this was possible." After she said that, her walls tightened around him as she came.

He came, something large falling into her belly, the world melting away around her. She would wake as the tentacle slithered out of her, something dense in her belly, nearly the size of a bowling ball.

She let out a gasp while he came. The feeling of pleasure was replaced by a weight inside of her womb. Her eyes snapped open as she awoke in the real world. At first she was terrified until she remembered where she was. She groaned softly and rose to her feet slowly with the weight holding her down slightly. She smiled softly and rubbed her extended belly.

Back
Top Bottom