Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

"That would be preferable." She grinned and raised her hips before lowering them down on his cocks, one in each of her holes.

She prepared herself by resting hands on his shoulders and gripping him. She moaned loudly at the familiar feeling of his two penises that she longed to have inside of her again.

"Of course I am. I'm still here carrying different specie's babies. This is the best job ever." She smiled, her hips coming down to meet his.

She gripped his hands, interlocking their fingers. "Am I insatiable then? You and that woman as always satisfied me though."

"You certainly seem tough to please dear." He chuckled, thrusting his thick, dripping, flared lengths into her.

"You know you love me anyway." She giggled before moaning as his lengths were pushed into her waiting holes. She arched her back and began to rock her hips.

She grinned and started to move her body up and down his lengths, breathing heavily. "It's been so long since I had you inside of me. Maybe I'll convince the woman to let you impregnate me."

''Hmm, I suppose I'd enjoy seeing you swollen with my spawn, now that you mention it.'' He chuckled, pumping his thick, flaring cocks deeply into her.

"I'm sure she will easily say yes. I've done a lot of things for the company." She added while she rocked her hips against the two cocks inside of her. It felt so nice to have him inside of her once again.

''I'm sure you'll need some preparation, we're not exactly compatible species dear.'' He panted, flared cocks throbbing and drooling precum into her.

"There's always that. We could wait, but I wouldn't want to fuck any other species in here until we're compatible." She was starting to pant as well while she turned around kissed him deeply.

"You and permission. I..might reconsider...now." She teased while her orgasm built. Her inner walls started to tighten around his cocks. "This feels better than I rememeber."

''I just, don't want you to get in trouble.'' He thrust his hips, cocks pushing deeply. ''Distance makes the heart, among other things, grow fonder.''

Those were words she hasn't heard in a long time. She smiled softly while cocking to bounce on his cock as her orgasm builds. A soft blush covers her cheeks at his next statement. "Well, all right. I can't say no to you. Especially after that."

Back
Top Bottom