Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

Her walls clenched around him tightly as her orgasm rocked through her body. "How I was wish I could stay here with you forever."

"Wouldn't that be amazing. I'd have to ask her. Maybe a little favor to get her to say yes." She chuckled and kissed him deeply.

At his touch, she nearly crumbled. "Don't worry. I'll go do it now. I'll be back I promise. When we're living together, we can have as many children." She grinned and pulled away. Kissing his cheek, she nearly skipped to the doors.

She knocked on the door and smiled. "Hey. I was wondering if I could make a request." She asked gingerly with a nervous look.

"Great. I was wondering if I could move in with the dragon. We thought it would be great since we love seeing each other. Could you let me do that? Please?"

"Thank you so much! No impregnation. Got it, but this one time, can I? I always wanted to carry his children."

She sighed and nodded. "Okay. Understood. Thank you so much. If there's anything you need-any favor-just tell me." She smiled and walked out to go to the habitat.

Opening the door, she ran to the dragon and jumped on his back. "She said yes! She just said no impregnation, and we can do it this one time, but we have to give her the eggs. I don't care! I'm just so happy!"

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her. ''Well alright, I pack you nice and tight with eggs then.''

She wrapped her arms around his neck and laughed. "Please do. Not need to hold back now." She whispered before kissing him deeply.

Back
Top Bottom