The black blood consumes all [HimekoxJugger82]

[They're all too "lazy" to start them sadly... u.u But meh, someday I'll find someone else who'd be willing to do a long-term rp with me and whatnot.]

They knew she was trying to suppress her moans and began picking up pace, hearing their mistresses words Kana grabbed the box again and starting pulling out some of the toys, one of which being the double sided dildo. Maka continued to lap up all the juices that flowed out while Kana began getting the dildo wet before inserting one side of it into her pussy before getting in between Medusa's legs again and started rubbing the dildo against her pussy, getting it wet before she inserted it slowly into her. Maka moved her face slightly as Kana began moving in and out of their mistress slowly as she turned the vibrator on fully blast and started picking up the pace. "Nnnn... Fuck so... So good!" Kana moaned as she closed her eyes and continued thrusting into her.

(Well. I can recommend you to some female RPers of mine that may do FxF if you're interested. Gotta look through some of my friends list and see if any of them are willing to do something like that. But I know for a fact that TidalYuri is a great FxF RPer who is willing to start RPs. Contact her. Though, she's more interested in doing short stories. Right now we're just doing a series of short stories right after one another.)

Medusa seemed to cry out a long and lasting moan of pleasure and pain as she felt the dildo inside of her to such a level. She moved so far as to be rubbing pussies against Kana, thrusting her hips as well as Kana rubbed and thrusted as well. Medusa had a small trickle of saliva from her mouth as she felt the pleasure she was feeling and looked to Maka, her eyes begging the girl to do something...To hold her up while this went on, to please her...to at least masturbate even...She wanted this entire moment to last for the length that Medusa had set for them.

[I might have to try that out then. Any help would be nice dear. :"3 And it's sad that TidalYuri only does short stories... I like long-term ones. But I might still consider it. Sorry for the late reply by the way, got uber busy yesterday and today, was lucky to get even two replies in yesterday. @.@;;]

Kana moaned loudly when Medusa began rubbing her pussy against hers and began thrusting back. Maka got up and grabbed a ball gag out of the box and stuffed it into Medusa's mouth while snapping it around her head to hold it in place while she reached over with one of her hands and began tugging on the clamps as she leaned over and began licking Medusa's cheeks, cleaning them off of her juices as she used her other hand to start rubbing and flicking her clit as she closed her eyes and began moaning loudly.

Feeling the ball gag get forced into her mouth, Medusa struggled a bit more slightly, wanting to talk freely but was restricted now that the gag was in her mouth. She felt the clamps get tugged on more, and it caused her to orgasm once more, shooting out her womanly juices as she squirted but was still wanting more. She felt Kana begin to lick her cheeks, and then saw her begin to tease her own clit. She wanted to feel more pleasure...she wasn't done! How dare they please themselves moreover than their mistress! But she would wait on their punishment...They still had some time left before Medusa took control.

Maka moved her head to where Kana had clawed Medusa's stomach and leaned over to lick at the wounds. She stopped playing with her clit as she took both her hands and began tugging on the clamps harder this time as she lifted her head again and moved back to where her mistresses left ear was and began nibbling on it for a bit before turning to Kana. Kana opened her eyes and nodded to Maka as she took the end of the dildo out of her and switched places with Maka. Maka took the dildo out of Medusa to have Kana flip her over so that her ass was up in the air as she then slipped the dildo into Medusa's pussy again. She moaned loudly when she inserted the other end of the dildo in her pussy as she started thrusting inside of Medusa at a rapid pace. Kana removed the ball gag from Medusa's mouth so that she could be able to eat her out this time. Kana got into position and forced Medusa's face into her pussy as she ran her own claws against her legs as she moaned loudly.

Medusa felt used. Her entire body was feeling nothing but the pleasure that the two of them were giving her. She felt the dildo sliding in and out of her pussy as Maka thrust into her rapdily with it. Each thrust caused Medusa to whine a bit, grunts of pleasure with each thrust forcing her face deeper and firmer against Kana's pussy as Medusa ate her out. Loud slurping sounds along with the grunts could be heard as Medusa tried to make Kana orgasm once more from her mouth, wanting to taste the Weapon's juices flow into her mouth.

Maka's body was already shivering as her orgasm was quickly building with each thrust. She leaned over to where her hands could reach the nipple clamps as she began tugging on them again as her body started to convulse with her orgasm. Kana's hips were bucking now as her own orgasm was reaching its peek as her ears twitched from hearing all the loud slurping noises from her mistress eating her out. She let out a loud scream as her climax had fully reached its peek and she began cumming really hard into Medusa's mouth. "Nnnn! Fuck so good! AHHHH!!!" Kana cried out as she felt herself cumming again as her body bucked wildly as her eyes rolled into the back of her head from all the pleasure.

Medusa was thrashing wildly as her hips bucked and spasmed as she felt her orgasm hit hard. She cried out into Kana's pussy as she felt Kana orgasm into her mouth, and now Medusa was just drenched in both sweat and juices from all three girls. She laid there, panting hard with her eyes closed, feeling tired and exhausted from the multiple orgasms that had hit her. "You have ten minutes to finish me off again before I take control..." Medusa said with a grin, waiting to see what they'd do for their last ten minutes.

Their blood was at its peek now as they were now completely lost in their lust and hearing they didn't have much longer they wanted to make it worth their last ten minutes. As Maka thrusted faster inside of Medusa she reached over and began slapping her ass very hard as Kana began clawing herself more as her next orgasm was building up rapidly. The pain from her claws sent pleasure up her spine as slight trickles of black blood could be seen from the wounds right before they closed up quickly. "Maka! We must make the remainder of our time count!" Kana screamed as her hips were bucking wildly again. "I know Kana!" Maka cried out as her orgasm was taking over her now. As her own body convulsed her cum sprayed all over the dildo and was seeping into Medusa's pussy as she continued to thrust harder and faster, making every second count for them.

Never ending pleasure from them continuing the same position. She cried out and bucked into the dildo more, feeling it slip deep inside of her as she lapped at and tasted Kana's pussy juices. She moaned out and cried out in pleasure into Kana's pussy, her own having become so sensitive and sore from the deep and powerful insertions inside of her. She began to pinch her nipples by squeezing the clamps more, feeling numb in her nipples now from the tight clamps that were there. She grew hornier, and was literally counting down the seconds until the time would be up before she'd immediately take over for one more orgasm.

Maka was nearing her last orgasm for the time she had left while in control as Kana's screams of pleasure could be heard very loudly. Thankfully for them they were hidden deep in the witches woods as to keep them hidden from Lord Death and the others from the academy. Maka's pussy was so sore and sensitive now as the more she thrusted into Medusa's pussy. She knew they only had a short time left and they were making each second count. Despite the fact that their restraints had been removed, they were still loyal to Medusa and literally couldn't betray her. After all the black blood inside of their veins had pertinently implanted loyalty into their minds, now no matter what they wouldn't ever be able to betray their mistress. Maka screamed loudly as she came very hard and thrusted faster so her mistress could enjoy Maka's cum inside of her. Just a minute left now was all they had. Kana reached up and undid the bindings so when their time was up their mistress could take over. Fuck her whole stomach was soaked with her own cum! But as her eyes rolled into the back of her head she could slowly feel the restraints taking ahold of her once again.

As soon as the minute was over, the two girls would feel arrows pierce into their asses while another one lifted both of them into the air. Medusa grinned as she pulled the dildo out of her pussy and then unclamped her nipples. She stood there, naked and grinning as she felt all the moistness of the sweat and juices from the three girls. "Time's up...time for punishment. You must be nice and sore from all the orgasms you've felt...prepare for another hour of nothing but fun and pleasure...for me anyway." The arrows began to thrust in and out of their asses, and Medusa cackled as for the rest of the new hour, she'd fuck them every way with her arrows, over and over until they lay in a puddle of their own sweat and juices on the ground. "Clean yourselves up and get home..." Medusa ordered and turned to leave, walking along the forest as she headed back to her own home to see Blair.

Once the restraints were back in place they both yelped when their asses were pierced before they were lifted into the air. They were in for it now that their hour was up, now they had to be punished for a new hour. Their asses and pussies were used in every way possible during that entire time. There they now laid on the ground and was panting heavily as both their bodies were covered in their own cum and sweat. Hearing Medusa's words they weakly nodded. "Y-Yes Mistress Medusa." They both replied as they slowly got up and went inside the lair and got themselves cleaned up and their clothing back on. They walked back outside and made sure to lock up before taking their leave.

After the three had finished up and Medusa was leaving and so Blair left with Julie as they followed their mistress back to their home. Watching the three go at it for two hours really got her all worked up and she couldn't wait to get back home where she could hopefully be Medusa's little play toy next. They'd have time before Maka and Kana would be home since they had to clean up, get dressed, and make their way back there. Blair's ears twitched once they reached home and waited to enter with her mistress.

Upon returning home, Medusa had pulled Blair up to her room, but she had no intention of sex with her. She was tired, and for the first time in her life, didn't want anything to do with her pussy and sex. She soon came to her room, stripped down Blair, and laid into the bed with her as they were both naked. She had Blair wrapped in her arms from behind, and Medusa laid there soundly next to her. "I know you're in heat..." she stated, grinning and still seductive. She knew that Blair had been there the whole time, just like she ordered...but she wondered if Blair was now horny. "Masturbate...Go on. With your fingers...do it if you need a release...I'll be here to watch you, maybe even help you..."

As Blair had been led up to Medusa's room she was then stripped down and then found herself laying next to Medusa and in her arms on the bed. "I won't deny it... I did get very aroused by seeing you all have fun. And I cannot help that I'm in heat right now.. But..." She paused as she licked her lips knowing her body needed release from watching the three of them go at it. Her pussy was wet beyond imagine and she wanted release after waiting for so long. "Nnnn... I do need a release badly..." She replied as she allowed her fingers to go down between her legs as she began to rub her clit, letting a small moan escape her throat as she closed her eyes slowly and began enjoying the pleasure. Her pussy was throbbing badly as more juices flowed from there. Her lower body began moving back and forth slightly as she then slipped a finger inside of her and began pushing in and out of her pussy, moaning slightly louder as she started to go a bit faster. She did hope Medusa was enjoying this however.

Medusa grinned as she lay there, just listening to Blair finger herself. "I hope your finger is going nice and deep into you...I want you to feel that finger go nice and deep into you..." She grinned, and suddenly Blair would feel an arrow piercing into her pussy. "Much like this..." She grinned and began to thrust it in and out of her. "My pussy may be sore and sensitive but my arrows are a different story...Moan for me...I want to hear you beg for me to give you more pleasure." Blair would feel a second tentacle begin to start prodding her asshole, but not entering it.

Her finger was going in there nice and deep, however it was no where near as good as when one of Medusa's arrows pierced into her pussy. She moaned loudly as it began thrusting in and out of her, causing more of her juices to leak out onto the bed. As the arrow fucked her pussy she used her finger to begin rubbing her clit again, but a bit harder than before. "Fuck... Nnnn... So good..." She moaned loudly as she was holding back at all. "Please... I beg of you Medusa... Give me more pleasure!" She begged as she could feel the other tentacle starting to prod her ass, as if waiting to forcefully enter her.

"Granted." As soon as she finished that word, she'd feel her ass get violated by the arrow, shooting deep into her and alternating thrusts with the arrow in her pussy. She grinned some more, and used her tongue to go up and down Blair's neck. "I could go for some fun...but my pussy still needs to recover...I want you to use your feet to get me off next time...Just not now. I feel so sore right now...but yet so horny. Quite the dilemma...What is your opinion on this, hm~?"

Moaning louder now as her ass was now pierced with the arrow that was awaiting to enter just a moment before. Her body shook with pure pleasure as both her ass and pussy were now having arrows thrusting in and out of her. "Nnn... I'm sure we can figure out a way for me to pleasure you. Your pussy maybe sore, but is your clit okay to play with? I would like to... Nnnn... To help you get your release as well my love.♥" She panted as she tried to think of a way to her be able to help Medusa out with this dilemma.

"Oh I know you will...You're my submissive lover, after all...You have to make certain I am pleased...otherwise you know I will move on to one of the other girls. You wouldn't want that, would you my little pussycat?" She teased, and wrapped her legs around Blair's body now as she was being fucked. Her hands shot forward and began to start massaging Blair's nipples as her hot breath was hitting her ear, letting Blair hear Medusa pant as they continued.

The mere thought of getting replaced if she didn't do her job right scared her. For years she'd always been loyal and always brought pleasure to her beloved Medusa, and she wouldn't allow anyone to replace her! "I will always bring pleasure, no matter what. I don't want to be replaced by either of those brats. They'd never be able to pleasure you like I do, they don't know how to do it just right, but I do. I will always remain at your side as your submissive lover as long as you see me fit to be so. I love you more than anything and you know I'll do whatever you want, no matter what. I will be more than... Than happy to give you whatever you want when we're done, I promise you this." She panted as Medusa had wrapped her legs around her body. She could feel her orgasm building rapidly as both her ass and pussy were being ravaged by Medusa's arrows, but oh it felt so good. She had to make sure that Medusa was well pleasured when she was done with Blair.

"Cum for me baby..." Medusa whispered into Blair's ear seductively as her arrows continued to thrust into the woman. "Cum for me...I want you to cum all around my arrow...splatter it with juices...And then come over here and play with my body with your feet...Take the role that I gave Maka and Kana earlier...Do it. I'll give you until I orgasm once to act dominate against me before we are going to rest...This is an order."

Closing her eyes as her body shook as her face turned red when Medusa whispered into her ear again, causing her to simply nodded as she was panting heavily due to her orgasm building up like it was. Her orgasm had been building up for this moment seeing as she normally waited for permission to cum, it was how she was trained after all. "I'm... I'm cumming!" Her eyes shot open as she screamed loudly as her climax had finally been reached and allowed to be released. Her juices squirted and coated Medusa's arrows with her thick and heavy cum. Due to building up her orgasm like this she came a lot, which she knew Medusa had been waiting for this moment. As her body started to slowly calm down from her orgasm she knew the role she had to take now, it wasn't often she took this role for her beloved, but today was one of those rare occasions. She moved out from Medusa's arms as she then rolled Medusa over onto her back. She noticed the small claw marks where Kana had got her earlier and winced slightly. "I'm just glad they didn't hurt you too badly..." She murmured as she made her way on top of Medusa as she brought her leg up and moved her foot to where Medusa's pussy was and began rubbing her clit with her toe. Leaning over she lowered her head and licked Medusa's lips seductively as she let her hands massage her plump breasts. "Feel good my love?" Blair asked as she began nibbling on Medusa's lower lip gently.

"Mm...You're still quite the tease, Blair." Medusa said with a grin as she could feel Blair's big toe begin to start rubbing her sensitive clit. She felt up Blair's breasts more, loving the feel of the soft mounds between her fingers as she kissed and licked at Blair's lips teasingly. "Come on big girl...You know you want to get rough with me. What happened to that teasing dominatrix I once knew? You've mellowed in only a few years, Blair." She grinned and bit Blair's bottom lip gently.

Letting her tail sway back and forth she smirked as she was reminded of how she use to be back in those days. Using her magic to not only tease but to bring pure pleasure to her beloved. "Nyan... I was just going gentle on you because your body is so sensitive and sore from when you allowed Maka and Kana to take over. But if you'd like for me to be a bit... Rougher I wouldn't dare deny you of what you want. But. I. Will. Always. Enjoy. Teasing you.~" She whispered seductively as she lifted one of her hands from Medusa's breasts and began chanting one of her spells as one of Medusa's favorite dildos was formed. It was like a tentacle in a sense, but it was orange and black and at the end had a pumpkin on it. It was very soft and wiggled on it's own as she allowed it to go inside of Medusa's pussy, allowing it to wiggle around inside of her as she licked her lips and was now allowing her other side out for the time being. She wasn't the type to inflict pain, except for the whips that Medusa had provided her from time to time, but she felt that with the claw marks it would have to wait another night. She squeezed Medusa's breasts in her hands as she started circling her clit with her big toe and then leaned in to lick and nibble on Medusa's ear as she made the dildo go slightly faster now as it began thrusting into her. She had other plans for after she was done with this part, she knew how much Medusa loved it when she used her feet to massage her breasts and would be doing just that very soon.

Back
Top Bottom