Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dark Moon [Vampire07 & Eyesoffire]

Joe hugged Lillian tightly and turned to kiss the top of her head before drinking half the glass of water. "Dana, Fiona, do you want some water?" He held it out for whoever to take. he sighed and stroked Lillian's hair. "It feels so good to be with you three, so close, so warm. It's like...its like we never had any troubled times in the past." He frowned. "I mean...we can live a normal life after going through all the things we did. The four of us have been together for a while now and I feel like the whole reason we've stayed strong is because of all of us." he looked at Fiona and then to Dana. "Like when Lillian and I were having that tough time...I couldn't have helped to settle things without you two."

Dana slapped his shoulder as Lillian didn't seem to care about the past anymore. "Whatever it was it was going to settle itself. It seemed whatever it was isn't bothering Lillian." She said as she nodded to the peaceful form laying on top of Joe. Fiona sipped some water than handed it off to Dana.

"Joe, what I learned from Dana is every relationship has their bad and good times. Its how you work through them is what makes you stronger as a couple. Hell, I felt jealous of Dana riding you in the past but we settled it that there was no love or emotion behind it. Besides she was jealous that I bedded Lillian before she did." Fiona laughed as Dana slapped her ass for revealing that to Joe.

Joe chuckled and looked at both of them. "Well I'm just happy things worked out between me and this beautiful thing laying on my chest here." he said as he stroked Lillian's hair once again. "I'm just glad we're all able to support one another, that's really all I'm trying to say." he admitted and looked at Lillian. "You're strangely quiet, baby." He said softly to her. "You alright?"

Lillian looked up at the three seeing they were looking at her closely. "Uh yeah. Fine just relaxed." She said with a soft smile as her eyes sparkled when she looked into his eyes. Thinking about it she sat up on her knees running her fingers through her hair. The thought of a bath right now would ruin the chances of carrying his child. Moving up as she kissed Joe deeply. "I'm going to grab a shower. "Anyone can join me." She winked at them with her getting off the bed heading to the master bathroom.

Dana smiled. "Well, I never seen her this relaxed." She said but saw Fiona flying off the bed following Lillian. The slap from the bathroom could be heard as Lillian smack Fiona when she ran in. The two women were laughing. "Perhaps the move here was a good idea?" She looked to Joe wondering if he thought the same thing.

"it certainly was." Joe said, looking at Dana, they way her breasts rose and fell as she breathed. "I mean this place is clean, upon a mountain, fresh air for Daniel and Rosie to grow up with. A wonderful pack, friends, family. It's isolated." He pulled Dana to him, moved over her and kissed her neck. "I have a little bit more in me I'd like to get out.' he whispered to her, "Do you mind?" He asked as he rubbed his cock against her thigh.

Joe cupped her cheek. "I have a family now, and as I father i will do anything to protect you all, that includes giving you a safe place to live." He licked her neck. "I wouldn't want it any other way, especially for Lillian."

Dana smiled as this was the first time they'd be alone. In a way it bothered her but Lillian did say anything goes. "Alright then." Smiling as she pulled herself up straddling him. Leaning down as she kissed his forehead then reached down stroking his cock. Once he was up she moved over him as she figured Lillian was to tired to take the rest of Joe and Fiona was still recovering. Dana wasn't trying to rationalize this situation out just figuring it out. Slowly she took Joe into her form with a soft faint moan. After a short water break this felt nice still with him sinking deep inside her but it didn't take her long to start riding him while the others were showering.

Dana rode Joe as he held onto her hips, causing her breasts to bounce up and down over and over again. She was Lillian's best friend and he knew that the sex between them now was just a favour from her to help Joe get the last of his seed out. He moaned a little and pulled her down to kiss her neck. It was no surprise that Joe's favourite part of Dana was her breast, he enjoyed seeing them bounce every time. He came inside of her and rolled her onto her back and thanked her with her gentle kiss.

Joe pulled out and laid by her side again. "I know this might seem like a stupid question, Dana, but...do you think Lillian and me will work in the long run? I feel like we would, I just want your opinion."

Dana jerked as she gave a weak orgasm with his own but he rolled her off of him quickly. Smiling as she rolled onto her side looking at him seeing he wasn't sure how to word his question.

"Between just us...Do you feel like something will break you two up?" She asked in a calm tone as she wanted to help him while Lillian and Fiona were talking and having their friend time. "Personally, I want a relationship like you and Lillian have. In a weird way I do. I love Fiona with my heart and she loves me. The way you two allowed us to join in on the love making is something no other couple would have done."

Joe smiled at Dana. "Come here." he hugged her close. "Fiona and you are much appreciated, we have a lot of fun, I don't feel that Fiona is different because she has a cock, and you know this, otherwise I'm fairly sure she'd never know what it's like to be on girl getting it from a guy. I told the two of you this before, I love you two, honestly, you're both amazing friends and I will make sure the two of you are comfortable." He sighed and looked at Dana, locking eyes with her. "To be honest, I don't see anything that will break us up. It's just the shit that's happened in the past. I don't want Lillian going lone wolf because there is too much trouble that follows us. You know what I mean?"

Dana kissed the tip of his nose in a playful way. "Joe, the way she looked at you before you took her in the end...Whatever happened in the past isn't on her mind." Dana was never told what happened nor has the other members of that recuse pack revealed how they found Joe. Dana nuzzled him gently. "Listen to me Joe. You both were meant to be together. Fiona and I can see it the way she's been reacting to you. She's no longer fighting by herself or running off by herself which is new. If you haven't noticed then deep down you may have suspected she's in this relationship for the long haul. I imagine something about her in the past bothered you and yet you're not holding it against her."

Looking at him as she wrapped her arms around him. "Let me ask you this...Do you like her the way she was without the large breasts or do you enjoy the enlarge breasts she has now?" Smirking as if she caught on to what was happening. To her when a female had settled down, behavior has changed and the body has changed somewhat then her body was setting up to carry. Dana wasn't going to spoil their fun of keeping it a secret since she's assuming of course. Who knows Lillian may have an reaction to the new location with her not running constantly she may have gained weight which went to her boobs.

Dana's answer made him smile, her question about the breasts especially. He looked at her and said, "You always know how to diffuse a serious moment. We need to spend more time together. It's a hard choice, really, I mean I have to say, deep down, the smaller breasts. Mainly because that was the Lillian I fell in love with. Don't misunderstand me, Dana, I love her bigger breasts now, I love everything about her and I always will. So you can see why it's a harder question for me to answer." He hugged her close. "I have to thank you, you put my mind to rest once again. Lillian's going to be fine, I know it. She's a wonderful mother to Daniel and I didnt think I could fall more in love with her, but I have. I really, really have."

Dana looked at him. "Oh really now? I'm not going to beg to know why or how but going to trust you that you have." She said as she held on to him but within that moment a wet towel landed on them. "Hey!" Fiona and Lillian had gotten out of the shower but it was Fiona who was naked and Lillian had her towel on still. Dana snaked her way out of Joe's arms and took off after Fiona.

Lillian though stood there in silence for a moment. Something Fiona said in the shower struck her hard. In a way she wanted to keep it to herself but yet it wasn't far or right for Joe. "Joe, can I tell you something?" She said as she crawled over to him not giving a damn his last round was with Dana and how short it was or whatever. "While I was showering with Fiona she tried to run the cloth over my stomach. She noticed I kept her hand from getting anywhere near it. I didn't notice it but she brought it up. Have I kept you from getting anywhere near my belly as of recently?" She was curious but it rattled her that what they were working for may have happened quicker than she thought.

Joe looked at Lillian oddly. He tried to recall if there was anything and then remembered. "When you gave me that massage last night." he said to her, pulling her close. "You kissed me on the couch, we were close but you kept space between our stomachs I think."
He looked at her and then looked down to her stomach. "Does Fiona know?" He asked her quietly. "Dana commented about your breasts growing bigger. She didn't say anything specific, she just wondered if I like them bigger or smaller." He lifted his hand. "Is it alright if I touch your stomach?"

She shook her head. "Fiona thinks I may have a tender stomach." While he told her she did keep distance between them. It was odd she would do that. Looking up at him as she opened her towel up for him to caress her stomach. "Go ahead. I didn't think you liked either or breasts since you were wanting something to play with." She said laughing weakly as she heard the pair down stairs searching for food. "Joe, I don't want to alarm anyone but..I think I may be pregnant. It fits with my breasts getting bigger, horny as hell with being protective over my stomach."

Joe looked up to her and smiled. He placed both hands on her shoulders after gently caressing her stomach. "You're-you're...pregnant?" He said, blinking rapidly and not really knowing what to say. "Lillian...Lilly...!" He pulled her into a hug. "Wow this is...this is incredible." he kissed her cheek and then her lips. "How-how do you feel? I mean...I'm probably sounding stupid but...You're fine, right?" He put his hand to his forehead. "Must have been the night in the cave, you were in heat, we went crazy for one another."

Lillian smiled softly as he went nuts. "Joe, calm down. Its a guess but from what I heard I'm showing signs I am. Also it could have been any time from then till this morning. You have a lot of semen." Laughing softly as she watched him freak out some more. "I'm fine. Its hitting me there is a good chance I am pregnant and still in heat." Smiling as she looked at the slight lump in her lower stomach where he unloaded several massive loads of semen into her womb. "Don't tell anyone else. I don't want them to stress me out and run the risk of losing it." She kissed him softly as she heard Dana yelling out

"God! Fiona cold hands!" Dana was shivering.

Lillian busted out laughing. "Though it would explain why I've been calm and peaceful after sharing you with two other women and such." She said as she moved curling up to him in his arm with her hand on her own lower stomach.

Joe held her close to him. He rested his chin on the top of her head as he smiled while listening to the two downstairs cause a commotion. "Dana's a good friend, Lillian." he said to her softly. "We're lucky to have her and Fiona." To say he didn't appreciate what Dana talked him through would be a lie. He knew that those two were more valuable than they seemed. Joe slid his hand down her body until it was over her own upon her stomach. "We've had Dana and Fiona before and you never got upset over them sharing our bed." He said to Lillian with a smile.

Shrugging as she decided not to push it. While resting with him as she was right she was pregnant. Months passed as she didn't do much but when she went out in public with Daniel it was clear by now she was five months pregnant. Dana and Fiona were shocked to see the big belly on Lillian as some of the women were happy that they may have a young alpha to help groom for the future spot. They'd ask if she suspect they were having a boy or a girl. "I don't care what I'd have."

"How long has Joe known?!" One of the women who was dating Dustin asked as Lillian smiled. "He knew from the beginning didn't he?"

"Yes, we talked about it after adopting Daniel and we felt like we were ready for a child...Our child." She said as The women were aweing over the thought. It was a month into winter as the pack were dressed for it. Leaves had fallen with some layers of snow.

"The first baby of spring!" Dana cried out as she nuzzled Lillian's stomach making Lillian herself giggle from the act. Lillian could see the men had noticed and she imagined they'd be pinning Joe down about it but the group went off to let the little ones play in the snow in the small playground while Lillian sat there with the women with her hands under her belly.

Joe hadn't been spared from the questions either. Everytime the males would go out hunting they'd ask how Lillian was, what it's going to be like to be a father. Most of the question came from Dustin, Tyson and Malik, who was healed to full health now. Some of the fathers were giving him advice on how to raise his child. "If he is a son, Joe, bring him hunting with us, we'll make him the best hunter within the lands, the other packs will be so jealous of his skill!"
"Indeed, and joe, with good hunting skills come good fighting skills. No one will dispute his right as alpha, the same goes for you, my friend!"

Joe only laughed and nodded to the males. He knew they were right, to a certain extent, he also knew that it would be the pack that raises their child as well, and it was important to ensure that Daniel and the next pup got along very well.

Joe walked up to Lillian and kissed her cheek, he bent down to press his ear against her belly. "A female or male, it'll be a strong one, baby."

She was watching Daniel trying to walk with the aid from the older pups. So when Joe suddenly appeared she jumped with him between her knees checking up on her. The fathers had come in beaming as they enjoyed the thought of a new pup, new blood in the line for alpha. Smiling as he listened for the child's movement though she shuddered as the little one kicked. "Ah!" She winced as she held her stomach. "Ok have you made a deal with the child?" She said as she imagined the baby was trying to kick Joe but was bit off.

"Is everything ok?" an older female asked with concern.

"I think the baby kicked." Lillian said with a smile as the women squealed in glee about it. They didn't rush as Joe had the right to enjoy every kick, tickle and teasing with his unborn child. "Even through this coat it knows its partner in crime is nearby." Lillian smirked at Joe already assuming the two were going to be close. In the distance down wind from the werewolves one male was watching the gathered group.

"The pregnant female for one...The one with the man kneeling before her. She's the one I want. Make sure you pick out the strong women. We need to make sure they can survive the breeding ad blood leeching in the future. We will attack when winter is coming to an end. That way their food supply is low." The lead male said to his younger men as they were in the shadows of the trees. He had hoped to get Lillian before she gave birth to nurture the child into a life of a slave. He believed training a child young so they don't resist when they are older.

Joe smiled up at Lillian, he kissed her stomach and pressed his ear against her stomach once again. The kicks had always amazed him, it was fascinating to know that his child was there. He hugged Lillian and kissed her. "She's right, we're both going to be causing a hell of a lot of trouble together." He said to the female who squealed. Joe looked around at all the other wolves that had come to see Lillian. He was so glad that there was so much support from the pack and hoped to raise a new alpha that would lead the pack to glory, in order to repay them for all their help and kindness.

He had no idea they were all being watched.

"Sorry if we're bugging you two but since you kept this from us." One woman smiled as she saw Daniel walking or stumbling with an aid of her daughter. The woman picked Daniel up who growled at her but he was given a gentle pat on he butt as a punishment for growling. Daniel went quiet quickly and grabbed onto Joe. Lillian was laughing as she knew that gentle swat of the butt wasn't meant to hurt just to alert him such behaviors won't be tolerated within the pack.

Lillian rubbed her now large stomach as her coat was bit tight on her. One of the women thought things over. "You know my husband can make you a crib while the rest of us can make clothes for you to grow in to."

The one who could make it was pushed aside by Tyson. "Actually, Tiffany. I've come to enjoy Tyson's work. But if your husband and him could work together than I'd like that." Smiling as she leaned forward kissing Joe then turned kissing Daniel who giggled.

Tyson had been a wolf of few words, the last few months had seen him quietly go about his business, smiling, growling and a shake of the head were his ways of communicating. People didn't mind, he wasn't the type of person one would expect to hold a conversation. The large wolf just ran around in the snow, playing with the pups, laughing loudly as the giggled. They loved to climb him, and since they'd grown, he was easier to climb.

Joe moved and sat on the bench next to Lillian, picking Daniel up and holding him close. "Tyson is good at creating the cribs, but when it comes to putting the finishing touches, well...he's got some work to do. Perhaps your mate can help him with that?" Joe told the woman before looking down at Daniel. "Besides, this one is growing fast and he won't need a crib soon. I think you've been having too much deer, haven't you?" Joe asked, bouncing Daniel up and down on his leg.

"He's been sneaking snacks haven't you?" Lillian teased but saw Dana looking away. Grabbing a hand full of snow she stuffed it down Dana's coat. Dana cried out and danced trying to shake it out though she grabbed some snow to throw it at Lillian but even pregnant she was able to move quickly.

"She has her grandpa's speed." Tiffany said as she nodded about her mate helping Tyson with the finished touches. "Perhaps the two can make a big boy bed for Danny here that as he grows you two can convert it to a normal bed." She said looking at Joe. "We have the blue prints for such a project."

"Great!" Joe said, sitting Daniel down in the snow so he could play. "We'd like that very much, thank you." It was good to get the pups to socialize in the outdoors. It got the mused to the pack members, who was alpha and who wasn't and it made them strong. Joe got up and kissed Lillian. "I'm going to go check on the winter supplies in the storage house." he waved to Dana, who was still trying to get the snow out. Dustin went with him.

They had enough food for a decent winter, if it got colder they might be in a little trouble, but nothing too serious. Joe inspected it all, ensuring that it was still good meat they could eat. He didn't want anyone getting sick this winter, especially his mate or their son. Dustin did a thorough check of the fish while Joe checked out the wheat for bread. "everything looks fine to me, Joe!" Dustin called, after counting the canned food.

Back
Top Bottom