Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dark Moon [Vampire07 & Eyesoffire]

Lillian had taken the little ones down stairs after Joe went to tell the men. There was a war brewing and she didn't like Cleo being born part of it. Daniel cried and she picked him up while she rocked Cleo in the tiny crib. Singing softly to the two as their friends sat in the living room but they took control of the pups letting Lillian take care of herself.

To her the two were a blessing! Taking care of two babies was rough but she managed to grab some fresh pancakes and began to stuff them in her mouth. Smiling as the children seemed to calm down which she was happy about but she had to think of a way to keep the women and pups safe.

Joe walked back into the house and closed the door behind him. "They'll all be gone at least a day." he said to the women. "A whole bloody day..." He sat by the table with Lillian. "We have an advantage though, right? Sunlight? I mean, we attack them during the day, drive them out of whatever hole they're hiding it and they either die by our jaws or burn to death in the sun." He looked up at Fiona. "Doesn't that make sense? I mean we have that advantage, right?"

The girls didn't say anything but Lillian reached out touching his hand. "Darling, you took out a good bit of them out. If any were left they will be trying to reform their groups. They won't be reckless this time around." She said as she passed the other plate of pancakes to him. "Honey, eat some of it. I don't think Danny likes to see his daddy upset." Smiling as she kissed him with her maple flavored lips. "Darling, we'll be fine when the reinforcements arrive. Now eat." Getting to her feet as she gathered her dishes up and began to clean them to hear the children playing while Cleo was silent as she watched a cartoon. Having a newborn was different. What do you do for a newborn other than the basic needs?

Joe stared at the pancakes, his mind wasn't on food. He only looked down at them and watched the syrup run over them slowly. Then his stomach rumbled and he looked up, slightly embarrassed. He picked up a fork and knife and started to eat. He was hungrier than he thought and within 10 minutes the pancakes were done. He moved to the sink and gently pushed Lillian out of the way. "You relax, you just gave birth, I'll handle this, besides I'm sure Cleo will be wanting to be surrounded by her aunts and mother." Joe kissed her cheek. "Go on, besides, I thought it was a turn on for a woman to see her man washing the dishes."

Smiling as she nibbled on his shoulder from behind him. "Its a nice gesture but seeing you in a beastly way is a turn on. You taking care of me....With the surprise bubble bathes and candles being lite...It reminds me how lucky I am." Smiling as she pinched his ass before walking out to where the others were. Picking up Cleo as she held her close while she made a tiny bear dance but she didn't seem to interested. Lillian tried other toys until she happened onto a cat.

"You're a funny girl." Cleo was giggling as Lillian made it dance and meowed in a singing way. Cleo seemed to be having a time of her life as she reached up grabbing the arms like she was trying to dance.

"Looks like instead of giving birth to a runner but to a dancer." Dana teased but saw Lillian smiling.

"As long as she's happy and safe...How can I deny her the very thing that makes her happy?" Dana awed as she sat on the floor while Fiona was crawling around playing hide and go seek with the older pups. Dana mentioned one girl knew all the dances and was teaching the younger girls how to dance. "Well, when she's old enough I'll enroll her there."

Days went by and none of the runners returned. Joe was pissed and a little anxious, Malik was out there, had he been killed? Tortured? He paced the room up and down, thinking, wondering and hoping for the best. Seconds ticked by, he looked at the clock over and over again, he caught himself doing it, promised he wouldn't look for another 10 minutes only to catch himself looking 3 minutes later.

Had this time been wasted? Had any of the vampires survived, ran off to their larger group and told them of the location of this pack? Were they coming in hordes to tear his loved ones to pieces?

Then came the howl, Joe sprinted outside to find one of the runners back, behind him no less than 40 werewolves, with their goods and supplies. Joe hugged the pack member. I'm so glad you're safe." He said to the runner before looking at the couple behind him. He'd read the book Lillian gave him and had noted this pack's oldest and closest ally, they were lead by a couple about 5 years older than Joe, named Wanda and Al. They were strong werewolves, smart and loyal. Joe walked up to them. "I do not know you, I can't being to assume anything about our relationship but I have to admit, I'm so very grateful that you've come."

Wanda had long raven black hair, she was slender and could be mistaken for a model. Their children weren't with them as all the offspring stayed behind for safety. Al, tall muscular with his firy red hair reached out shaking Joe's hand.

"Sorry to hear ol' Daniel passed on. So you're his direct blood line?" He asked but noticed Lillian clearing her throat.

"You could say that but if you're wanting direct direct....I'm Daniel's granddaughter, Lillian." She held Cleo in her arm as days she's been running to lose the baby weight which was slow at best. Cleo was wrapped up tightly in a hand made blanket. Wanda walked over looking at Cleo with eyes filled with life experience and a mother's insight.

"She's going to be a wild one." She said as she looked to Joe. "So we have vampires hunting werewolves...Hell, in the past werewolves were their servants. We protected them from humans during the day but there was a civil war there and we gained our freedom. Which is why we're in the more warmer part of the world."

"I was told that these vampires came from Egypt, doubt you could get much warmer than that!" Joe said with a laugh. "We have several homes that have been emptied because we lost a few during the human attack on us. I hope we were the only pack to be hit, I don't want to know how many losses you've suffered, I'm sure you've had your own troubles." He gestured for Al and Wanda to come into their house and once everyone was in and seat Joe began to speak.

"It happened two nights ago, at first we lost a few females, couldn't trace where they went and we kept smelling something unfamiliar. I got desperate and we were lucky to have one of our friends know the smell of a vampire, we tracked the smell, found where they were hiding our pack members and freed them with little casualties." He patted Cleo's head. "This little one was born that night. Joe turned back to them. "I was afraid that we were not going to be the only target and I heard that vampires spread quickly, there is a human city nearby, about 2 hours drive, if they become infested with vamps then we'll need to stick together to survive." He frowned. "I do not want to see my family become slaves to vampires." He said, looking to Al. "I'm sure you understand."

Al sat there listening to Joe as he looked to the newborn in Lillian's arms. Listening to him he looked back at the young alpha seeing he had little experience.

"We haven't been hit. Seems like you're the only one whose been hit. By the sounds of it these...Blood suckers had been sitting for awhile watching your pack. If they were getting females and one who was pregnant. It shows they were going to use them for breeding to produce more of a blood supply. If your friend didn't step forward...You would have lost your wife and daughter for good." His voice was low in a raspy voice. "We left our offspring with some deltas who proven themselves as warriors but like this village its on the advance side of security. So I do understand but you should know vampires aren't from Egypt. They are from Romania....The founder of their race was Dracula. Historians say he was human for his..behaviors but he kept his presence unknown for centuries."

Wanda reached out touching Cleo's white hair. "Legend has it he's still alive somewhere in the dark reaches of hell. Waiting for a ghostly beauty to rule at his side of darkness." Wanda looked at Joe with her dark eyes like she was saying there was a reason why his village was targeted. "We've heard you had been betrayed and captured by humans. Seems trouble follows you everywhere."

"We don't go looking for it." Lillian said but Cleo suddenly screamed out with her thrusting her tiny fists into the air. "Excuse me..." Getting up as Cleo was upset about something. Lillian slipped off to the back room where she fed Cleo who remained fussy through the feeding.

"When I said your daughter was going to be a wild one...I wasn't joking." Wanda said as she leaned against Al who wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"i believed you." Joe said, nodding as his gaze fell to the table. "As long as Dracula's in hell I'm fine with that, what I want to do is find out where the rest of these blood suckers are hiding so I can destroy them. I don't know how many there are and for that, I need your help. As I said, I suspect that there would be massive numbers and since we are immune to their bite I have gathered us together in order to create...an army, I guess you could say." He stood up and leaned against the table. "I've sent out one more letter. To the South, I know the Western pack has always been a rival to this one, but we'll need all the help we can get, and I hope that you're willing to lend us the aid."

"So swallowing your pride to ask help from your enemy? Brave since Daniel's wife was the alpha female from that pack." Al said as he watched Joe closely. "She was pregnant at the time she left for Daniel but the child went back once she was born. The current alpha male he..." He began as he wasn't sure how to describe this boy. "Let me put it like this. He feels entitled to everything even to the females of another pack. Rumor has it he takes enjoyment in raping women and forcing them to carry the unwanted pups to the point the women do commit suicide. He had placed himself as the worried father so the pups run to him that's how his pack has grown strong. By lies and betrayal. If you're getting help from him...Watch him carefully as he goes for the most influential women and men."

"Thank you." Joe said, "Unfortunately, I needed him, he has the biggest pack out of the three of us, I assume the fact that he's had so many bastard pups is the precursor to his large pack. His name is Zander, form what I can remember of the book." He frowned and looked at Al. "I doubt he'll go after my Lillian, he would be considered her uncle, would he not? At least from his mother's side. Does she know of him? Did her parents or Daniel ever tell Lillian of this wolf?" He furrowed his brow at the two older wolves. "I only ask because out of all of Lillian's family, I only ever met Daniel, and for a very short period of time."

Wanda shook her head. "He may be part of it but we are only assuming of course but there may be a missing relative to his creation. We had assumed Daniel kept in contact with his son even after the fight they had."

"Fight?" Lillian walked in after putting Cleo and Daniel to bed. "What fight?"

Wanda and Al looked at Lillian seeing she knew nothing about it. "Your father wanted to be an alpha and do things his way. His friends wanted him to be an alpha but your grandfather wasn't going to pick him as the next alpha of this pack. To immature is what your grandfather said. So the two fought and your father left to form his own pack. Your grandfather had a way of keeping track but when he heard he had a grandchild....Well he tried to make an effort to mend things with your father. From what we heard things were looking good until your parents were killed."

In shock about her finding out why she never knew about her grandfather until after her parents' death. Sitting down next to Joe who was standing. "Wow..." She said softly as Wanda told her that her grandfather had planned on her to lead this pack with her chosen mate. In a way she felt proud that her grandfather had that much confidence in her and her mate to lead the pack he's been part of for decades.

Joe stayed silent through all of this, he only looked from Al and Wanda to Lillian, not saying anything. It was strange that truths came out at some of the oddest of times. Joe placed a hand on Lillian's shoulder. He knew it was hard to talk about her parents death, even if she had gotten over it a while ago. "We have a house that neighbours this one, it's perfect for two alphas such as yourselves to get some privacy. I know you must be tired from the trek up here, so we'll leave you to your rest." He smiled at al and Wanda, they were nice people and he respected them already. "I assume we'll be hearing from the next pack tomorrow." He ensured them, even if it did bring Zander here.

Once they had left Joe turned to Lillian, thoughts of Zander filled his mind, worrying thoughts, he looked to Lillian and smiled a little. "Come on to bed, I'd like to spend a little time with you."

While the two alphas got up Lillian got to her feet with them. Watching them leave she turned to Joe as he mentioned on spending some time with her. They had long rough days as he paced with worry, she paced with a fussy girl. Being young parents she often wondered if they should have waited but yet little Daniel had fallen into their laps and well Cleo was planned for. Nodding to his request figuring he was wanting sex to get his mind clear.

"Darling, I may be assuming but you know we an always cuddle." Smiling softly trying to lighten things up while she headed for the large stairs. Looking over her shoulder as she held his hand guiding him up the stairs. "The little ones are asleep so we can always share a bubble bath afterwards."

"Cuddling sounds fine." Joe said to her, but he knew he wanted sex. Thoughts of Zander worried him, and he wanted to make Lillian before he came, fresh semen on her, Dana and Fiona were needed in his mind. Joe pulled her into the bed and held her close, his hands automatically cupping her breasts from behind as he took a deep sniff of her neck before kissing it. "I'm going to go to Dana's and Fiona's tomorrow." he said to her, deciding that telling her why was important, he didn't want Lillian to think he was cheating on her, he'd never do that. "I'm not comfortable with the amount of males here, and I want them to know about you and them." He said, keeping Zander to himself.

Lillian laid there with him but when he mentioned Dana and Fiona she turned over looking at him with concerned eyes. He knew she didn't like if he went to fuck them without telling her he'd do so or invite her along. The whole must spread his scent to claim was like the women couldn't speak or weren't allowed to do so.

"Honey, we're capable on telling the men no. If they push it we'd go to the men from our pack if help was needed." Reaching up as she ran her fingers through his hair. He seemed wound up but he wasn't going to tell her about it or he might if she asked. "Joe, what is going on in that mind of yours? It was you who told me it wasn't healthy to keep things bottled up. I want to help you the best way I can."

"Saying 'no' won't help." Hoe said, sliding his hand under Lillian's shirt, remembering that Al had told him Zander raped women which led them to commit suicide, the thought of Dana, Fiona or Lillian doing such a thing scared him. He cared about all of them, especially Lillian. He sighed as his hands moved over the skin of her stomach. His mind wasn't sure if he should tell Lillian and have her worry about this too, or just go ahead and do it on his own. He wanted to tell her, but he knew that doing so would put even more things on her mind, and between vampires and the kids there might have been enough. "Just let me do it...I'm just concerned, I don't want any of you to be taken against you will. Males know to step off when they smell another male's scent upon females."

Sitting up as she figured he was worried about the males taking them. Not knowing what to think about this other than the last male who Joe killed.

"Joe, remember Marcus? The black alpha? Your scent didn't stop him from trying." She hated that alpha but Joe seemed to know what he was talking about when it came to men. Looking away from Joe letting him grope and feel along her body. To her she hated to fuck under this context. Laying back as she looked up at the ceiling as she tried to get her mind set for passion but she couldn't.

"Sorry Joe but I can't..." Reaching down as she pulled his hand out from under her shirt. Getting up she went to the bathroom where she got a bath started. Her mind was drifting off to why he felt like he needed to do this and why he didn't think just trust the women to run. Right now she wanted to go running in the woods in her wolf form until she passed out in mid stretch but with it being dangerous she couldn't do so. Turning the water off as she still didn't say a word with her mind still busy.

"Lillian..." Joe entered the bathroom to find her sitting in the tub of warm water. He had been sitting outside on their bed for no less than 10 minutes, thinking about it all. He entered the room slowly and walked up to her quietly, crouching beside the bathtub. "I told Al and Wanda who I sent the other letters to. They told me about the rival pack that I had called for aid. I know it seems like a stupid move but...but we're all werewolves and this is a threat that affects us all. I can't allow the others to be killed off...I just can't." He cupped her cheek. "Listen, this pack is lead by a man named Zander, and Al told me of him, how he loves to rape women, especially women who have high social standing, that means Dana, Fiona and you." He locked eyes with Lillian and frowned. "He also said that Zander loves to make them pregnant, and force them to have the child or...." Joe's voice trailed of, he couldn't say it.

Looking at him as he finally told her part of it. "Or what?" She asked in a dishearten tone of voice. The water wasn't deep as it covered up to half of her legs. Taking his hand off her cheek but she held his hand.

"Darling, I know you worry about us but we aren't the only three. Do you plan on fucking the women in the other packs to so call protect them?" She asked with her looking at him with a soft smile. "Joe, I love you but sex isn't going to protect us from him. He may reconsider it but if he's determined then he's not going to give a damn about whose mate is who." Reaching up as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Why do you think I said if the other males kept on pushing it then we'd go to Tyson or those from our pack."

"I know I can't protect you all...that's what worries me." He looked up at her. "Lillian, I am the alpha male of this pack and I cannot protect the females. That's a problem. I know you are able to talk and tell him no, even fight him and hurt him but why do you even want to take that risk?" Joe sighed and shrugged, leaning back and taking his hand from Lillian. "You're right, I should leave things in your hands, I just didn't want you to worry about all of this on top of the vampires and our kids."

When he pulled away from her she felt like they were in a rough spot. "Joe...." She said as she sat up leaning against the edge wanting to grab hold of him but he was out of her reach. "Why did you want to risk the chance your semen on the three of us will keep him away? I don't want you to take ALL of this upon your shoulders!"

Sitting back against the end of the tub with her hands rubbing her face. "I'm not worried about Zander. I'm worried about you and our children. That is what is on my mind right at this moment. If I allow this....idiot to worry me then things won't be right between us. Even now it feels like I've slapped you or hit you in a painful spot. Since the attack from the vampires you haven't slept or eaten anything nor spent time with your children." Looking over at him as she placed her hand on the edge of the tub. "As individuals we are strong but together nothing can harm us. I don't know what else to say without running the risk of making things worse."

Joe heard her words and nodded, a small smile spread over his lips and he snaked an arm around her shoulders, leaned in and kissed her cheek. "No, you won't make things worse." He said softly to Lillian. "I'm sorry I tried to force myself on you tonight." He said, pressing his forehead against her own. "I should have been smarter, and realized that together we can do anything." He stood up and let go of her. "I'll be in bed, waiting for you, baby."

"Oh hell no!" She grabbed his jeans and pulled him back. "You have to much energy to just sit there. Joe, strip your ass down and join me." Smiling as she added bit of hot water to raise the temperature. "Now...how long has it been since we actually made love? Nearly a year ago?" Smiling as she got to her knees helping him unbutton his jeans then yanked them down with his boxers. Reaching up as she licked his flaccid cock then moved down licking his left nut with his cock hanging in her face.

Back
Top Bottom