Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dark Moon [Vampire07 & Eyesoffire]

"L-last summ...summer..." Joe said, grunting and straining to keep control of himself. "You don't need to do this, Lilly. I'm fine, honestly...god!" He threw his head back as he felt his cock grow, pressing against her face lightly as it got harder and longer. "Lillian...jeez...stop, you know I'm weak when you do this..." He said as his hands moved behind her head, holding her as she licked and sucked.

"Need...Want...It falls under want to do this." She said as she looked up at him. "I want us to talk first as in why the whole you HAD to have sex with me. Since you dismissed it but I still want it." Smiling as she moved taking his hard cock into her mouth and moved her head up and down on him fast with her tongue pressing against him. Reaching around as she held his butt in her hands not wanting him to pull away from her. They were both worked up in different ways so talking about it only left the want to be together. Once Joe was hard and the blood rushing to his loins she popper her mouth free and emptied the tub. "Come on in. You never taken me in the shower." Smiling as she pulled the curtains closed around her waiting for him to join her. Either way she'd be riding him.

"Hnnngh!" Joe tried hard to contain his semen, but it was tough with Lillian sucking his dick so fast and hard. When she pulled away it seemed like she'd spared him the experience, but then she invited him in. Joe looked at her, eyes locking with her own. It seemed so odd to him that she wasn't in the mood for it in bed, but now, here, she was. 'You're an idiot!' he thought to himself, his beautiful mate wanted sex and he was standing there like a buffoon.

Joe unbuttoned his shirt and pulled off his pants and underwear and stepped into the tub behind her. He pressed Lillian against the wall and kissed her deeply. "I'm a fucking idiot." He said softly to her, hands sliding down the sides of her gorgeous body. "I have you, the way you look and make me feel and I was still standing there staring at you." He pushed her against the wall again. "Can you forgive my stupid mistake?" he asked her as his lips went to her neck and began to suck on her skin while his tongue flicked back and forth against her.

When he slammed her into the wall she gasped. His aggression was wanted in a way. While he went on asking her to forgive him she moaned when he kissed and sucked on her neck. "Darling, I wanted us to get the worries out of the way then all that was left will be the want to please eachother." Laughing softly as she had her back pressed in the wall she hooked her leg over his hip. "Oh yeah Joe...Leave as many markings you like. Claw me, leave a hicky, spray me with semen...Whatever you like." Her wet slit pressed against his begging cock as she dug her nails into his shoulders. "I plan on leaving my mark for OTHER women to see." Tilting her head to the side as she hoped he wouldn't leave just one mark on her. She wanted to leave him weak and panting as he'd leave her trembling.

"Do it." Joe said before nips and bites upon her neck. "All over me." His fingers pressed against her flesh as he licked her lower jaw. Joe could feel how wet his cock had become, but it wasn't from the falling water. He looked down to see her dripping pussy over his member and with a sharp, upward thrust he penetrated her. He placed his leg on the side of the bath an began to thrust into her, making her bounce up and down as he had her ear between his teeth and tugged slightly. "Oh god, Lillian...oh, Lillian!"

When he thrusted deep into her she had yelped. He was large as he stretched her to the point she'd thought he'd split her in half. While he moved inside her she raked her nails down his back leaving red claw marks. Moaning under him as her large breasts danced between them but with her getting a good hold on him she rocked her hips to the bouncing to give effort on her side.

"To long...feels to good!" Thankfully she went back to the herbal tea to keep from getting pregnant a second time. It wasn't she was against it but now would be a good time for it. A sharp cry from her as her leg pressed tightly into him with her suddenly cumming over him. After months of no sex and her hormones still out of control she was orgasming much easier than before. With her walls wrapping tightly around him like she was trying to milk him for all he was worth.

"Gnnnnnh!" Joe couldn't help but suppress a grunt as he felt her tighten around him. He felt her cum as her juice dripped down his legs. But he didn't stop thrusting. He held on to her, wondering how many marks she'd left on him. He didn't care, he wanted to be known as 'Lillian's man.' Joe smiled and kissed her lips. "I had no idea...there was...so much in you..." he whispered as he felt his cock throbbing uncontrollably and knew it was time he blew his load. It had been a while for him too and the feeling of Lillian was too good.

He pulled out and started to jack himself off, pointing his cock at Lillian's body. He kissed her deeply to get that last little bit of pleasure and felt his semen shoot out. It sprayed and landed above Lillian's bellybutton, a large puddle of creamy white semen that slowly dripped down. Joe pulled his hand away and bit his lower lip and he caught his breath. he looked up at Lillian. "I feel a lot better now." he smiled.

It felt like he ripped himself free from her when he kissed her. Moaning in the kiss as she held on to him but he sprayed her with his semen, coating her. Mixed with water it had thicken on her skin but she smiled as she looked at him then gave him a bite that left a mark on his neck.

"Not over..." Smiling as she ran a wash cloth over the spot he sprayed her and turned the shower off. Pulling him out she took him along to the bed where she pulled him to her. Wrapping her arms around him with her lips caressing against his own. Moaning in the kiss while she gripped his hips. "I still have energy left for more."

Joe smiled down at Lillian and pressed both hands upon her shoulders, pinning her down under him as he reached one hand down and spread her legs. "I thought that you had come a little too quickly in the shower." Joe grinned and sucked on her neck as he inserted his cock into her pussy. "Lillian..." He moaned against her skin, breathing upon her softly as he pulled his hips back and began to thrust deeper, pushing in slowly, pressing his body against her own while he felt his penis push against her wet walls. The night was still, quiet and dark, very dark, save for the moonlight that shone into the bedroom. Joe's body moved forwards and back as he silently penetrated Lillian repeatedly. The silence was broken by small gasps and moans while the two of them made love.

Laying back on the bed with her pulling him along with her. While he pushed her back against the pillows and his hand between her legs. Smiling as to her he didn't need to do that since she'd bend over for him or make sweet love. The love making was slow and sweet having her moan and tremble under him. Her hands were hooked into the pillows under her head while he was hitting every good spot she had within her. The entire night she made love with him but when morning came she was asleep under the sheets curled up to him. What got her up and dressed was the little ones crying.

Silently she go the two downstairs while Daniel was eating cut up fruit and some bacon. She had small bottles set up for Cleo in case she wasn't around and the others were. Dressed in shorts and a tank top she sat there with Cleo cradled in her arm while she handed Daniel fresh cut apples.

Joe came downstairs in nothing but sweatpants about an hour after Lillian had seen to the children. He yawned and stretched, smiling as he looked over his family and for a moment he forgot that there were troubles in the world. Everything seemed so perfect with the four of them. Joe walked over and kissed the top of Daniel and Cleo's head with a smile before giving Lillian a peck on the lips. he moved to the fridge, got out milk and two bowels and poured cereal in each, giving one to Lillian with a spoon in it. Joe sat at one end of the table and smiled at Daniel as he ate. "Maybe he wants some different toys since he's older now, a car perhaps?" He said, looking at Daniel as if asking him the question. "I could go into town and get some for both of them."

Still rather worn out she yawned when he walked in. Smiling as she kissed him back while he made sure she was fed with his children. Eating as she had placed Cleo in a special chair that was made for newborns. Hearing him asking about new toys for Daniel. "Well, why don't you take him with you? You don't want to grab something he won't like, do you? Also gives you a chance to learn what he likes at this stage in his life. How about it, Danny?" She asked Daniel.

Daniel giggled in glee as he smashed the cold banana slices under his hands. Lillian laughed as she ate her cereal seeing Daniel liked the idea of going with his dad.

"Not if he's going to be that messy." Joe grinned as he got up and picked Daniel up to walk him to the sink and clean his hands. Joe sat Daniel on the counter once his hands were clean and looked to Lillian. "You sure you and Cleo will be alright while we're gone?" He was soft-spoken as his eyes looked Lillian up and down. "You can call Fiona and Dana if you feel you need the protection."

Silently she got up and walked over to Joe. Taking his wet hands into her own as she kissed his cheek. "Never corner a momma wolf." She winked at him with a smile. Her instinct to protect the pups of her own with her life. "I'll be fine, Sweetie. I plan on being in public so the others can keep an eye on me." Reaching up she cupped his cheek but Daniel whimpered softly. Laughing as she kissed Daniel's cheek. "You be a good boy."

Turning her back on Joe as she went to Cleo who was yawning by now. "Don't you fall to sleep on me, Missy!" Laughing as she picked the little girl up who grabbed onto Lillian's shirt.

Joe smiled at Lillian and lifted Daniel off the counter. "We'll be back in a few hours." He called out before closing the door and walking to the truck.

After Joe left Malik arrived, panting and staggering back into town. He walked to the middle of the town and sat near the water fountain, breathing hard. Tyson walked up to him, Malik smiled at the familiar face. About 15 minutes later another, much, much large group of werewolves entered, about 150 in all, led by a man with white hair, though his features were young. He had small, shrewd eyes that made him seem cunning, and a smirk that screamed arrogance. He sat by Mailk and sapped him on the back. "Too tired to do anything else, eh?" He asked. Malik laughed in a fake manner. "Yes, Zander, yes, you're right." Malik them got up and moved to walk to his own house.

Zander stood up and walked into the town. "So?" He spread his arms out wide and turned around. He was a strong man, shorter than Joe but with a few scars on his face. "Where is Daniel? Or does this mean I'm the fucking Alpha here?!" He called out.

Lillian had went outside when Zander walked up. Not liking his manner she passed Cleo on to Dana who whimpered softly.

"Actually, I'm the alpha of this pack." She walked forward with her crossing her arms over her large breasts. Her emerald eyes narrowed at Zander as he was about her height but Tyson shifted getting to his feet. "Daniel, was my grandfather and made it clear my mate and I were to take his place. You have to be Zander...I've heard...some note worthy stories about you." She said as she tried to remain loose and comfortable but having a huge belly it had thrown her balance off for the time being.

"Mmmm, I bet you have, sugar." Zander said, walking up to her with an air of confidence. She couldn't hide the size of her breasts from his eyes, Zander was an experienced man and knew exactly what he was looking at. He didn't try to hide the fact that he was slowly stripping her with his eyes. "Let's see, just you, all alone here running this pack? Not much of a mate you have there, or is he too scared to come out at see me?" Zander smiled widely, "That's alright, I don't bite anyway. Well, maybe in private." He grinned at Lillian. "And, what's your name, miss alpha?"

Smirking as she put her hand out basically palm heeling him in his breast bone. "He wanted to spend time with his son abit before a low down wolf comes strolling in." Dana and Fiona hung their heads trying not to laugh at this encounter.

"We're going to take Little Cleo with the other pups." Dana said as she kissed Cleo's forehead who growled in a response. "I know where you learned that." Fiona laughed as the pair walked off letting the males from their pack look after Lillian. Hell they may have to help Zander to keep Lillian from killing him.

Al and Wanda were standing outside taking note of the large pack Zander had compared to theirs who paired up with Joe's.

Lillian would have normally spoke Zander's level but since she had a mate she loved dearly with pups, she had to be careful. "We had to send some of the teens out with the veterans to hunt for more meat or slaughter one of the cows for the extra members." She noticed Tyson looked bit worried so she pulled him down to her level and whispered softly who in turn nodded and walked off after Dana. He just snuck up and snatched Cleo who he made faces to the child making her laugh. Lillian smiled at the five people but saw Al and Wanda walking up behind her.

"This area and among others are being attacked by vampires. They tried to take the females from this pack to breed for blood supply. I'm surprised they put themselves at risk on taking a pregnant woman." Al said as he shifted to where he had his left arm between her and Zander. Wanda and Lillian left the men there as Lillian walked to where her daughter was seeing her grabbing the big ol' Tyson by his ear. He playfully whimpered as she bit him.

"CLEO!" Lillian was in shock seeing this pup was displaying a dominate behavior which won't kick in till she was an year or so old.

"Vampires?!' Zander said, looking at Al. "There was nothing about that in the note." he turned to see Lillian walking off. "You! What's all this about fucking vampires? Is that why me and my pack are here, it sounded urgent. If you lot can't handle vampires on your own then there is no use preserving your lives is there? You might as well become their little furry bitches!"It was clear that Zander wasn't a werewolf who could be scared our intimidated. "I've got twice the number you have together! Why the hell do I need to be here to help you out? You know the one rule in nature, the one thing we all follow; survival of the fittest...if you can't be fit enough, then there is no use surviving."

Zander was about to turn around but something stopped him. "And what about this mate of yours? When's he coming back? And what happened to old Daniel? He dead or something?" there was no respect in his voice. "Did he finally give up on life, like I told him to years ago?!"

In seconds Lillian wasn't standing with Cleo as Cleo was tossed to Tyson. Cleo was giggling as she thought this was a new game. Though Lillian tackled Zander hard sending them both into the cold fountain.

"LILLIAN!" Dana screamed knowing Lillian had recovered from having Cleo but she was skittish about her getting rough.

Lillian didn't show any emotion as she stood a few feet from Zander with her back to his pack. Water dripped down as she had knocked him into the deep waters. "My mate had asked for help from all the packs even from a low down one as yours. Because Dracula is trying to come back for some reason. Not even a hundred miles away are several cities and if a, ONE, UNO, SINGLE vampire survives they can turn those cities in a year and you'll be next on their list. As for my grandfather...."

The subject of her grandfather came up as claws appeared at her hands but disappeared. She was pissed and she nearly lost control over her emotions but Dana took Cleo from Tyson heading to the large house.

"He died trying to protect and rescue the packs the military had captured. A human shot him with a chemical that KILLS us. If you keep this up acting so high and mighty I imagine my mate wouldn't stand in the way of me tearing your balls off to where you can't reproduce. You're more than welcomed to leave but if I find out you harmed ANY ONE HERE while you stay here....Be sure I'll be the one skinning your phatic furry worthless ass." Jumping up to the edge of the fountain as she walked around him with her head held high. Al on the other hand took her hand helping her down.

Back
Top Bottom