Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dark Moon [Vampire07 & Eyesoffire]

Lillian closed her eyes liking the comment about he wanted just her. It was funny she remembered her mother fighting with her father to allow her to pick her mate not him to pick for her. "I...I don't know which one. Lets stay as humans." She said smiling with her wiggling her hips under him to get out of her panties. Once they were around her ankle she managed to kick them off and now she was bare before him once more but in a more imtimate matter.

Joe reached down again and pulled off his boxers, throwing them aside to reveal his large, hard, thick cock. He was clean shaven between his legs. He took his cock from the base and pressed his tip against her folds. Joe gasped a little, he'd never felt a female's folds against his tip like this. They were wet but warm. He pushed in further, letting the tip of his cock disappear inside of Lillian. She was tight, so fucking tight. He grunted and let go of his member to place his hands on her shoulders. This felt incredible. He pushed in deeper, and kept going until he'd hit the hilt of his cock. Fully inside of her he locked eyes with Lillian before pulling out a little and pushing back inside.

He started slow, gently thrusting into her, rubbing his sensitive shaft against her inner walls.

With him pressing into her she winced but with her hands to his chest. A soft whimper left her lips as he pushed further into her strecthing her out around his large thick cock. "God that hurts..." She breathed with her shifting under him. Though when she felt him moving in her she moaned softly under him. Looking up at him while he moved back and forth spread his scent over her through this mating process. Shortly the pain disappeared and she was moaning under him while her body relaxed.

Her breasts pressed into his warm chest and she closed her eyes with her beginning to fall in love with the sensation of mating. "Remind me to do this in wolf form later on. This feels to damn good...."

Joe didn't answer, he was revelling in the sensations that washed over him as he thrust into Lillian over and over again. His hips rubbed against her own, he felt the tip of his penis grind against her inner walls as her breasts pressed against his chest. He slid his hands up and pulled her hands off his chest and pinned them to the ground, interlacing his fingers between her own. He pushed into her once more and felt his cock throb. Yes it felt good, so good. He grunted and panted over Lillian's body as a droplet of sweat fell to her skin. He kissed her lower jaw, nipped and neck and caught her bottom lip between his teeth, moving over her as his hips pressed against Lillian. Sending his cock deep into her, pulling back and pushing it deep once again.

"You feel so good Lillian..." He whispered, then kissed her.

A slight whine left her lips as he pulled her hands off of him and pinned them down. Looking up at him as he held her hands above her head while he thrusted into her. Closing her eyes as she looked away from him while he nibbled along ehr jaw then he tookher lips into his own with the slight bite. Before she could anything to him he kissed her once more.

Moaning as she suddenly felt like something was building within her. A slight tingling within her folds as she bucked her hips with her inner walls clenched around him with her juices squirt out of her and onto his pelvic. Blushing as her body trembled under him as sh edug her finger tips into the back of his hands.

All that was needed was for Lillian's to get tighter, and she did just as Joe felt her lower lips clench around his cock he began to feel a wetness occur on his pelvis and shaft. He pushed in again, but she was so tight he doubted he could enter all fully. The tightness made him gasp, the amount of pleasure was undeniable he thrust in deeper and his tip tingled. He pulled out of her quickly, the rubbing against her folds causing him to cum just as his penis was over her pussy. He squirted his seed onto her mound and between her legs, pushing thick, white semen onto her body and causing her to smell of his sex. He marked her wit more semen, spreading it on her thighs as he gasped and sighed with every push of cum.

When he was empty he hung over her, panting and dripping sweat onto Lillian's body. "They'll know...they'll smell it..." He said softly, licking her lower lip. "You're mine."

The moment he pulled out she yelped in pain but laid there with her folds pulsing after he sprayed his semen over her folds. She could feel him spreading his semen over her inner thighs but smiled as he said they'd smell it. Blushing still as he loomed over her and she could feel the sweat dripping down onto her chest. Calming down as she laid there on the floor feeling abit soaked.

"I imagine we made a mess.." she said with her scent mingling with his own making their scent. Kissing him deeply with her tongue lightly caressing his own. "Lets go get cleaned up."

Joe got up and helped Lillian off the floor. He walked to a single window in her room and looked out at the night sky. He was unsure of what he was to do as a mate, surely being the mate of the alpha female made you alpha male but he wasn't worried about that. What kinds of things did he have to worry about, or take into consideration. He didn't tell any of this to Lillian, he didn't want her to think she had chosen a weak mate. Joe kept quiet and turned to look at her body, the mark he'd left on her was still dripping. He had known that other males would try to take his place and have Lillian for their own, especially when she went into heat. That could be a dangerous time. He'd have to keep close by her then and ensure that everyone knew that she was his.

With him helping her up she moved to the small bathroom that was attached to her bedroom. Getting the water started as she was bent over. She was on the verge of becoming in heat for the first time as she reached the age of being able to have pups. Not aware of him watching her as she got the shower going. Once it got hot enough she stepped in and pulled the curtain around her. To her she didn't think the others would jump her but if they were eager to take the others then they may ambush her and take advantage of her extremely high sex drive.

Joe walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind him, the juice of Lillian still dripping down from his pelvis. He walked to the shower and pulled back the curtain before stepping inside. He turned to look at Lillian. "So...alpha female...now that you have a mate how much more fun are you going to have?" He asked casually, though of course he knew that Lillian was aware of how responsive Joe would be when she went into heat, and how willing he'd be to satisfy her.

He cupped her cheek with his hand and kissed her lips gently. "It's good to forget about all the shit that's going on outside for a little while, isn't it?"

Hearing the curtains being pulled back she turned to see him standing there. Smiling as she allowed the water to run over her back as his semen hadn't been washed away yet. Thinking about what she will do since she had a mate. "I may have him move into my room and allow him to place his scent all over. Though with me on the verge of being in heat I may have to pick a new second in command since my mate will be busy on keeping me from the other males."

Laughing softly as he took her cheek in his hand while he kissed her lips gently. "It felt good to forget everyone existed. May have to be careful as I may get in the habit of being selfish."

"Hmmm just know that I wouldn't mind you getting very, very selfish with me." He said, rubbing his nose against Lillian's as the water rained down around both of them. Te warm steam rose up and filled the room quickly.

"Who would that second in command be?" Joe asked, curious to see Lillian's choice. He didn't mind if Travis was the one, that werewolf seemed capable of leading for a short period of time. Joe interlaced his fingers with Lillian's again and kissed the side of her neck. "Do you want me to soap you?" He asked quietly, knowing that there was a bottle of body wash nearby.

Lillian was caught off guard by him taking her hands and kissing the side of her neck. Closing her eyes as her mind was easy to drift now. "Uh...Yes. If you don't mind." She said softly as if her mind was close to taking off for vacation. Though she managed to come back with her thinking who'd be second in command. "I'd say Travis since he's been there besides you." She said with a smirk but once he got the soap she shifted with her back to him as she knew she needed to get into her special drawer to get an item out that kept her from getting pregnant to soon.

With him running the cloth over her back she ran the water over her inner thighs washing away his semen. "Darling, so you know when the day comes where I'm in heat I'm going to be on something that keeps me from getting pregnant."

"Good." Joe said, "I don't think pups are something the two of us can handle right now, especially with everything else going on around us." He said as he rubbed the soap over her back and down to just above her ass. "Besides, we'll have enough once the other females give birth...I'm sure you'd love to play with some of the pups soon enough." He said softly to Lillian. It was odd, he could imagine her being this kind-hearted woman, friendly and always smiling, yet here she was in the middle of a pack war and, right now, on the losing side. But she had Joe with her and together they could make this pack the strongest it had ever been.

He ran his hand down one ass cheek and squeeze the other. "And we've still got so much more fun to have ahead of us before we even think of a family." Joe grinned and began to run the soap over her legs.

"What?" She asked when he said it was good she didn't want to get pregnant. Normally when they went in heat it didn't take long for them to become pregnant. She thought he did want her pregnant to keep her out of the fighting. "I thought you would to keep me out of this whole mess." She said laughing but groaned when he squeezed her one cheek. "I may want some practice on handling children before I even consider being a mother." She said with a smirk.

Though she hung her head as he mentioned they had so much fun ahead of them before they even discussed starting a family. True, they had so much to work out together and to make sure what buttons not to push.

"I do want to keep you out of this whole mess, Lillian, I really do. But, I can't do it on my own. I need someone like you, the others, they know you're our leader, a wolf we can turn to for help when we need it." He stopped soaping her and looked Lillian in the eyes and stayed silent for a moment. The water splashed around them. "But it's not just me, you know that. The pack needs you too." He lifted a hand and pressed a finger against her chest. "Besides," He said with a smile. "I think you'd rather be out there fighting with us tan just sitting at home, doing nothing but being pregnant." He nodded slowly. "Am I right, Lillian?" he asked, smiling wider.

"Don't worry about being in heat now." He said slowly. "when you are I'll take care of you." Joe winked at her. "Just...just enjoy the shower right now."

Laughing as she nodded to him but she couldn't help and feel he was nervous. Wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him gently. "You're right. I rather be out there than here with nothing to do." She said softly with her on her tip toes to keep her arms wrapped around him. "Do I need to help get your back?" She asked as she took the cloth from him and forced him to turn around. She ran the soapy cloth over his back then down to his ass where she gave it a playful pinch.

"Ouch!" Joe wasn't expecting Lillian to playfully retaliate. He turned and grinned at her. "I figured you liked a good fight as much as the next werewolf. I mean, I noticed it the moment I realized that they kept you chained up because you continued to stand up to them. But of course, you couldn't stand up to my charms, could you?" He asked, slyly. Joe was much happier now that things were settled between himself and Lillian, and also the fact tat he was her's now. Her mate, her friend, her second in command. "So what is this special thing to keep you from being pregnant...is it a condom? I don't think it'll be as much fun with a condom on me, Lillian."

She shook her head. "It was basically refusing to give in. Every day he asked if I'd be his mate and he had our women there in front of me. It was like he got off on knowing I'd break sooner or later in front of them. He had something to prove but I didn't want him. I mean if he approached me in a different way I might have considered with a great chance of me saying no." Laughing softly as she finished washing his back and she began to wash the rest of herself making sure the cum was off of her.

"I don't know what it could be. My mom placed it in my drawer and locked it up. I found the key recently and remembered her telling me when the time was right to open that drawer." She said as she imagined it was something for her sole purpose and wasn't meant to be worn by him. Hell, the male werewolves perferred not to wear a condom.

"Well you won't have to worry about him any more. You've got yourself a mate now, and a fine looking one if I do say so myself." Joe said, smirking. He ran his finger up Lillian's body, from her bellybutton through the valley between her breasts and up to her chin. "I've got a fine looking mate too...her name's Lillian and I think she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...maybe I should get out of the shower and go to her on the bed, spend time with Lillian there instead of wit you in the shower." He joked, moving closer to Lillian, his lips against her own. "To think, I mated with Lillian...I don't even know of any other female werewolf nearly as strong or as gorgeous as her. Aren't so jealous?" he sucked on her lip. "Jealous I have a mate like Lillian." Joe grinned wickedly.

Lillian smiled in the kiss. "Nope, thought if she finds out she may have your balls for going behind her back." she said as she moved back under the water rinsing herself off. She was wondering why was he acting like this. Though he could be teasing trying to get her to lighten up since she took just about everything seriously. After getting rinsed off she got out and wrapped a towel around herself then went to her room where she fell on the bed. Looking out the window she had she could see he's taken her for such a long time.

Sighing as she pulled the blankets over her with her laying in the pillows. Now with her body catching up to her she was sore. Perhaps they should have gone to their humaniod wolf form. She heard there wasn't any pain when it came to mating in that form. Well perhaps she wouldn't hurt next time.

Joe followed Lillian out of the bathroom and dried himself off. He entered the bed beside Lillian and moved into the big spoon position against her. "You thinking about something?" He asked quietly. Joe looked out the window too, out there, somewhere there was a wolf who wanted them all dead. It was hard to imagine that was true right after mating with someone like Lillian. He placed his hand on her stomach. He'll have to claim her as a wolf too, both beast and human had to know that they were one another's. The scent would be stronger and he'd have more in him to give her.

"You spoke of attacking the next full moon, we should decide soon what we want to attack specifically...should we take out there food supplies, or free more of their slaves? Or just go in for the kill and take out as many as we can before they regroup to counter attack us." Joe ran his hand over Lillian's flat stomach. "But we should probably talk about this tomorrow."

The next full moon wasn't far away neither was her heat cycle. This would be cutting it close as she felt him curling up behind her with his hand laying right over her stomach. "I don't know yet. The full moon is close and so is my heat cycle. So we're going to be cutting it loose. We may have to play on their natural instinct to mate." She began as she looked at him over her shoulder knowing he's going to hate what she will say next.

"I may have to lure them out of the town while the guys or any females who aren't with pups to help out to free those who are being held. You or Someone else will have to follow me to ensure I'm not ambushed. Once theres been enough amount of time I will lead them back to where the job will be finished on killing the alpha male. We do that then they will fall in line behind us. There is a flower that will mask my scent for our pack."

"What?" Joe said, getting up a little on his hands. "You're going to be taking such a huge risk doing that! I can't just let you do something like that!" He licked his lips, thinking what other possible alternatives there could be. "Lillian, what if more than just the alpha male comes to get you? What if it's many of them. You could get seriously hurt and captured again!" He knew the risks of doing this. "There must be some other way, some way we can find out how to get at them and free the others...you're putting yourself in far too much danger, Lillian." He held her hand. "You're my mate...I just got you...made you mine...I can't lose you so soon!"

Surprisingly she was calm as she put her free hand over his mouth. "All of the males will be after me. I know that. Though think about it. It took you abit to catch up to me didn't it?" She asked knowing he still wouldn't like it. Though she moved her hand off his mouth and took her towel off throwing it aside.

"Whats your idea? I don't like the idea attacking on the full moon since they will be strong but we'll also be strong. From what I've seen they are well guarded and alert." She sat up with her braiding her hair to one side. "I could spread my scent getting them to concentrate on the scent instead on what they are suppose to be doing. I'd be out of harms way and watching from a distance...Keeping you from jumping me."

Back
Top Bottom