Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dark Moon [Vampire07 & Eyesoffire]

Joe hadn't had a very good catch that evening. He'd only been able to eat three fish and as a werewolf he had a voracious appetite. He broke the surface of the water after Lillian had arrived, but he didn't see her, his back was towards her. He remained in the middle of the lake, treading water and looking down to see if there were any more fish he could catch. He felt the drops slide down his face and fall into the water leaving rings in their wake. He watched his reflection bounce as the ripple passed through it and then come still only till the next droplet fell.

Lillian's scent hit him, he lifted his head and turned around to see her on the shore. He didn't go to her, he only remained there, staring at her, frowning as he wondered what the hell she was doing here, why she wanted to see him and if she'd come back only to give him another earful. He wanted to say he was fine on his own, but then his stomach growled and reality hit him. Still he didn't say anything, he just watched her from the middle of the lake.

When he noticed she was there she didn't move or say a word. She was observing what he'd do after their fight. Silence filled the air even with her hearing his stomach growling.

"They are experimenting, breeding farm and human trafficking." Lillian said in a calm tone. "You're more than welcomed to come back to help us figure out what to do." She waved to him as she turned walking back to the path that lead to the large house. Her walk was slow with many things running through her mind ranging from is Joe a lone wolf now to if they succeeded in their plans then what was next.

Sighing as she went to tell him what she found was he was her second in command. If he didn't show soon she would have to pick someone else and let him wander like a ghost. She didn't want Joe to do that as she knew they needed everyone to keep things moving.

Joe blinked at Lillian and watched her leave once more. He'd heard everything she had to say and only after she had fully left did he swim to the shore and climb out of the lake. He didn't have anything to dry himself off with so he just let the air take care of that. Climbing back up a tree to spend the night he pondered what Lillian had to say. He lay there, looking at the ground beneath him. Human trafficking was bad enough but a breeding farm, that was blatant disregard for both species. It was like they wanted to increase their numbers for the hell of it. Or was it for the fun of sex. What e questioned again was the human trafficking, what would they need humans for? How long did they expect to keep this running and were other packs involved in this as well?

Joe fell asleep with these thoughts in his mind and woke up the next afternoon with thoughts of Lillian. He fell from the tree and silently made his way about finding something to eat for lunch.

Lillian alerted her pack what was going on so no one was to hunt alone. When they asked about Joe she went silent. "I alerted him but he doesn't seem interested or care." That was all she said as she went to her room to curl up on her bed. When she slept she had nightmares of being captured once more and yet she wasn't chained in the same place but in a room. The alpha who wanted her, Truva, walked in and who followed him broke her heart, Joe.

"As a reward for bringing a wonderful product in, Joe. You get to be the first to try and break her."He turned leaving as she struggling in the chains with Joe coming closer she felt his hands around her throat.

Suddenly Lillian was awake and Travis bursted in her room.

"Lillian whats wrong? You were screaming your head off." He said as he walked over to her seeing her tear stained cheeks and her clothes were soaked in sweat. His heart ached but when he tried to comfort her she flinched away from his hand. Getting the hint he walked out as it was morning and everyone heard her screaming as if she was being gutted alive.

"Is she ok?" One of the women asked only to be told Lillian had a bad dream and she didn't want to be disturbed which was a lie but Travis wanted Lillian to regain her composure.

Lillian now alone in her dark room decided to let her tears flow freely with her curling up with her pillow. She knew what she had was a bad dream but she felt everything and it was so real.

Joe had been getting hungrier and hungrier as time went on. Kill and eating fish was one thing but to hunt a deer and kill that was something different. Though he was a werewolf he had never fully given into his animalistic side and so he had always restrained himself. He never wanted to see what would happen if he let it all go. His stomach growled as he walked on. His human self would never kill a deer but his wolf self...he was unsure of what the beast inside of him would do. Joe had been ashamed enough to have even pinned Lillian to the ground. Subjugating males with force was normal, even expected, but females, tat was different. He assumed that if she expected im to be second in command that she'd need to know he was strong, physically as well as mentally, of course he assumed wrong.

Joe wandered about in the forest until he came to a familiar site. The house, he could smell Malik, Travis, the other werewolves and, very faintly, Lillian. He took a step forwards and licked his lips, wondering if it was smart to go in there. Another step and another. He was inside before he knew it, looking at the members of the pack staring at him. He nodded to Malik and even to Tyson but said nothing to anyone. He went to the food and just began to eat, hungrily and quickly.

Travis noticed Joe and walked over. "Wow, slow down. You act like you've been starving yourself." He joked but noticed the slight stentch coming off of him. "You need to grab a bath. So you know Lillian isn't feeling well." He said loud for everyone to hear but he leaned in knowing there was something going on between Joe and Lillian.

"Look whatever is going on between you two....WORK IT OUT!" He whispered in a harsh tone. "The pack can sense when something is wrong and Lillian is cracking. I lied to the others but she woke up screaming."

Joe didn't say anything to Travis, he only kept on eating. The only sign Joe made that he had heard Travis was that his eyes darted quickly towards the werewolf's direction when he spoke. Initially Joe had had no intention of even seeing Lillian. He stayed at the table until he ad his fill. Chicken, pork, beans, carrots, bread and water were all devoured before him. He eventually got up and walked through the hallways again, not looking at the people who were staring at him.

He went to Lillian's room, opened the door without knocking, entered inside and closed it behind him. He found Lillian on her bed and stared down at her for a whole two minutes before saying anything. "You woke up screaming?" Was all Joe asked as he crouched down by her side to look up at her face.

Lillian looked over at him the nodded weakly as the only light was a lamp. "Bad dream. It...It hit me hard." She said as she sat up with a throbbing headache. Falling silent as she didn't know why he came when he showed no interest in anything here. But she sniffed the air and understood why he came back. Looking down as she felt like she screwed up big time.

"They don't like the idea of you disappearing without a word." She said weakly with a faint smile as she looked at him but when she did she looked away from him quickly. "What are your plans?"

Joe had seen her smile, he'd watched Lillian's smile disappear and he instantly knew that he wanted it back. He didn't smile though, he only kept looking at her, watching to see if she really was glad he was back. "You're not the only one." Joe whispered back to Lillian. "Believe me." He said softly so no one outside could hear. He wanted to touch her, comfort her and make her smile again but he knew that it might have been too much for her right now.

Instead he spoke calmly, softly. "I'm staying, with you. We're going to kill every one of those bastards for what they did to us."

Looking at him with a soft smile as he told her he was staying. Shifting over as she wrapped her arrms around his neck. "Joe, please don't betray me. In my dream you took me back there and you made sure I was chained down before you made your moves on me." Se told him why she was screaming when she woke up. Her fingers curled in his black hair with her hiding her eyes in his bare shoulder. His scent was musky and yet she liked it.

"Why were you hinting about a mate earlier?" She asked trying to change the atmosphere between them as she looked at him.

Joe looked up at er as she pulled away from the hug. He didn't say anything for a moment and then sighed. "Just wanted to find out who you were...what our new leader was like, what she was into." He said, a little cheekily. He felt a lot better after having eaten and was happy to have actually been hugged back by Lillian. "it wasn't really a hint Lillian." He said, slightly embarrassed and shrugging his shoulders. "I mean...if you thought it was a hint then maybe it was?" He asked the question more to himself than her. "Well...let's just say it was a hint...how would you react?"

Sitting on the floor with him happy he was back but laughed softly. "Honestly I would be thinking why were you hinting about a mate to an apha. Of course my mind would wander to why tell me this information and I could tell you where my mind would keep going but basically...You're fishing for my reaction about it somehow like you taking on a mate would bother me. I don't see why it would bother me you're taking on a mate I mean look at the other men they are trying to get a mate."

She was leaning against her bed looking at him with her looking into his brown eyes like she was searching for the answers. "If you were wanting a mate you'd go to the one of your choice to ask if she would be...." At this point she was hitting a brick wall. "Having a mate sounds nice. Having someone there to support you when its needed and is there to share the good and bad times."

"it does sound nice." Joe said, leaning wit his back against the wall, facing Lillian. He looked into her blue eyes as much as she looked into his own. "Though I'd never know, I've never had one." He said quietly. Joe took a breath for a moment and let the silence settle in the room before speaking again. "And..." he said slowly. "I really don't think you'd be bothered with my mate choice." He finally grinned at her and lifted a hand, extended a finger and pointed it straight at Lillian, hoping she's get what he was trying to say.

"Wait...Me?" She asked shocked he'd pick her as his mate. Sitting therre is disbelief as she never thought someone from here would pick her. Looking down trying to search for the answer of why her but instead she looked up at him then scooted across the room to his side. "Even after the fight I had to stop and think why did it bother me and why the nightmare. I do care about you and I am afraid of opening up then being betrayed." She said looking at him knowing if she took him on as a mate then he'd become the alpha male of their pack.

Those moments they spent together was nice for her and she cared for him greatly. "I believe us being mates would bring this pack together to fight."

"Stop talking about betrayal, Lillian." Joe said, very happy that she'd moved to his side. "I'm not going to do anything to hurt you, honestly." He said, moving closer towards her, feeling the skin of their arms touching one another. She was right that the pack would be better if the two of them chose one another as mates. He had wanted Lillian from the moment she began to walk again. She was strong, smart and kind, he knew she'd be a great alpha female. Her father had seen to that as well. Joe never even knew his father so getting Lillian itself was a long shot. He never knew he'd be leader of the pack at all.

"The pack does need to be strong, Lillian." He said softly, looking down at her lips and then up to her eyes. "Especially now, with all of this going on." He looked down again. "You know that we could make it strong together." He said softly.

"Joe..." She said as she noticed his eyes were looking at her lips. Smiling as she moved his arm around her shoulders so she could curl up to him. "Just kiss your mate before she chickens out." Laughing softly hoping he'd pick up the clue. When she was younger she was trained to avoid attacks but she'd watch the boys train and Joe was among the top students when it came to defense.

It hit her perhaps instincts got the best of him that night when he pounced onto her and he was trying to cover up the force by trying to get her to listen. Well men were odd as she knew the women just went about their day tending to the little ones and made sure there was plenty of food and the children were taught.

Joe really didn't need to be asked again, he took her lips right then and here, pressing his body against Lillian's and sliding his hands down to her hips and he kept her against the wall. She tasted so sweet, he mouth warm and welcoming. He moaned a little as his eyes closed and his hands slid behind her back. When he pulled away he didn't let his lips leave her skin, he brushed them past her cheek and down to the jaw line of her face, running along her skin until he came to her neck.

"I really hope you're not beginning to chicken out now, Lillian." Joe whispered in her ear.

She was taken back as he was quick on kissing her. Moaning softly in the kiss with her skin getting goosebumps from his hands running over her hips. Tilting her head while he kissed along her neck line. "Nope. Not chickening out." She said faintly as her body was beginning to be overcome by pleasure and she didn't want that to stop. "Don't stop, Joe." She breathed out with her finger tips pressing into his arm as she wanted to experience what ever mates go through.

Joe didn't stop. He moved his lips down her neck, grazing his skin ever so slightly before he found a spot and began to suck on her. He could feel his blood rush, it being pumped through his body and between his legs. His hands pressed against her skin even more and they slid further down to the top of her ass. He moaned her name a little as he shifted his hips, he felt the bulge press against his jeans. His hands slid down further and slipped under her shirt to touch her skin. He sighed after pulling his lips from her neck and kissing her again, his tongue entering her mouth this time and caressing her own. He tasted Lillian for the first time and pulled away, licking his lips before he placed them on her collar bone and then slid them down to the centre of her chest.

Moaning in the kiss as she felt his tongue glancing along her own but she pulled back slightly with her feeling his hands along under her shirt. Peeling her shirt off she tossed it aside but she managed to wiggle out from under Joe's grasps. "Lets make this right..." Smiling as she pulled him to his feet but she linked her fingers through his own. With their hands linked she moved her arms behind her which had her press against his chest. Lillian ran her lips along the side of his neck but she gave his shoulder a gentle nip.

Joe's eyes immediately went down Lillian's incredible body once she'd tossed her shirt aside. He could feel that bulge growing, getting harder. When she pressed against him and nipped his shoulder he gasped a bit before closing his teeth around her ear. His fingers gripped her hands tightly as he began to feel the room itself was getting hotter. He licked the side of her face and kissed her cheek before returning to her neck as well. "I need to know..." Joe said quietly, his lips running over the skin on her neck. "...tonight, are we becoming mates fully? Do I make you mine?"

Laughing as he licked the side of her face. This was something she didn't expect would happen and she knew when it came to picking mates they had to becareful since wolves mated for life, normally. Lillian looked at him when he asked if they would become mates fully tonight. "Joe, I am yours. I wouldn't allow any other male to get this close to me." She breathed when he ran his lips over her neck but he was wanting to know if he'd be taking her sexually. "Tonight you're going to take me as your own."

Lillian knew when it came to news of someone taking a mate wasn't a gossip sort of thing. They'd watch who entered the room and if they heard or smelled that musk sex scent then they figured they were mates.

Her words had made him fully erect, he was so large now it was threatening to burst out of his jeans, he even grunted with the strain. He pulled back and pushed down on Lillian's shoulders until her back was on the floor, then he moved on top of her and looked down into Lillian's eyes.

Joe had never had a mate before, he was young and virile so it was surprising that he was on his own for this long. Despite his inexperience he knew exactly what he needed to do tonight, he'd claim her, and place his scent upon her so everyone would know. All the young werewolves talked about it when they were teenagers, just like normal humans did.
Joe slid a hand behind Lillian's back and opened the strap of her bra. He pulled it off her and threw it aside, his eyes not moving from Lillian's own. He pressed his hips down against her own as he kissed her once more, sliding a hand across her body and cupping one of her breasts gently, teasing her nipple from time to time.

It didn't take him much to force her back to the floor and on her back. Trembling as she was excited and filled of what was going to happen. Watching him as he leaned over her to remove her bra and left her in just her panties. Her legs were apart as he pressed forward in the kiss and his hand cupped her breast. Moaning with an ache as she wanted him to slam into her and mark her as his own. Though she broke the kiss as young wolves often had mates younger than this. "How come...You never tookk a mate..." She asked in a faint whimper withher hips rocking to rub her soaked panties against his groin that was covered.

When they were younger they exercised modesty in public but when they were home they often ran around in swimsuits, gym shorts and sports bra or for the guys it was shorts. So with Lillian being seen in such attire by him wasn't new as he seen her butt naked and bloody.

"Never found the right female." Joe said, smiling down at Lillian as he reached down to undo his jeans. He pulled them to his knees and kicked them off in two swift motions. "Then there's you..." He said, pressing his erection into her wet panties, he had his boxers on and even they were not going to hold his cock back. "You are different, I wanted you so much..." he licked the side of her neck and whispered into her ear. "Would you have me take you like humans do, like we are now...or like wolves do, on your hands and knees?"

Back
Top Bottom