Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

That's crap.

You are beautiful, funny, sweet, kind, badass, and hot. Being 35 doesn't make you old. It just means you have experience that most women in their 20s don't have. You're vintage and you can't replace vintage.

-lots of hugs and kisses- <3

xD I love you. I'm sorry that happened, but I just think it's a little funny like how people make fun of me for running face-first into a pole when I was eight. Not saying it really is funny, but...yeah.

xD Feel better, hon.

Wrap the ankle and say you sprained it. The wrap can still get wet and you'll just need to remember to rewrap it.

DA, I couldn't agree more. I mean, let's face facts. The entirety of the human race is going to hell in a Ferrari Enzo. All we need is a road map in getting there. Perhaps Satan can recommend a Tom Tom GPS?

Main thing is this, hun. If those assholes wanna continue down the path they're on, then they had better prepare for what's coming. Your foot being planted right up their asses.

*Purries and cuddles* I love you moreeeeeeeee *cuddles tight* So who must I bully down into submission into leaving one of my favorite ladies alone? ;)

We could dedicate this also to those people who are just to plain 'MEH'

tumblr_lvqel0Q5Gy1qc6pb2o1_400.png

*Takes your hand and twirls around as 'Wouldn't it Be Nice' plays in the background*

Back
Top Bottom