Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

We love you too, DA. You know this for a fact.

From my recent travels, I've come to understand a few things. Sure, you can put up a tough front and try to be the go-to guy for anything and everything that comes your way, but eventually, you'll have to say uncle when you know full well for a fact that you got too much on your shoulders at once. It doesn't make you into a total wuss when you say "Ow!" or anything like that. It just means that hey, that's enough. Now cut that shit out before I have to drop kick you into next Tuesday.

It's sort of like that age old question. If you cut us, do we not bleed? If you punch us, do we not bruise?

What I'm trying to get at here is that we're all human. We're not gods. We're not superhuman. No. We're just simply who we are and that's that.

Exactly my point. Hence why I said, there's always gonna be pains that'll wear you down, rip you up and otherwise put you out of commission for a while. You just need to say something before it gets too much. *hugs back*

Ehh. I try to be sometimes, but some other times, I come off as a prick. To which I say to those people who say I am the following.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiRelFtTFJ4&feature=related[/video]

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom