Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

Anytime! Besides, I consider it a public service to dispose the dregs of this earth in my own little fashion~ *gives moar hugz*

Oh trust me on this, DA. You'll find your own little method in tying up those loose ends and keep them sumbitches sewn shut once and for all, even if you gotta do it with a combination of a slip knot and the Windsor knot to keep them maggots in place for good! Maybe even add some cement shoes for extra kicks~

No, no, that's awful. XD

Seriously though, there will come a time that you'll eventually have to speak your mind to those reprobates and after they stew it over for a while, they'll see they were wrong and look for an apology from you. As I said previously, sometimes you have to engage your inner sadist in order to really drive it home.

Like I said, kiddo. Sometimes in this day and age, you have to engage your inner sadist (i.e., that little devil that sits on your left shoulder) in order to get people to back off from you and give you your space that you so readily demand. But if they continue to act like a moron about it, you might need to ramp up the ante a bit and become a cruel son of a bitch in order to get people to leave you be. Sure, they might hate your guts for it in the short run, but in the long run, things will work out for the better and they will respect you for it. If people wanna earn your respect, they gotta give it first. If they choose not to? Fine. Fuck them right up the ass with a large rubber dildo, break it off and then start bashing their heads in with the broken pieces until their skull finally caves in, squirting the rancid, frothy pink shame that was considered their brains all over the pavement.

Of course, you gotta make sure you do it in the dead of night so no one can figure out who did it, how they did it and why they did it. Besides, have you seen episodes of CSI? They can track you down to the slightest little fiber you left behind. Again, I'm only being speculative and clearly joking about this, but trust me when I say that there are some points in your life when you have to be a real prick. Trust me. I know this from experience.

I'm sorry about that crap you went through, darling. I'd have gone over there and decked her in the face. But that's just me. Or probably just reamed her a new asshole. Either way sounds fun.

But you are worth a lot. You're priceless, hon bun. <3 Don't forget that.

I'm sorry, love. That whole thing is just bullshit. It just reminds me of my father being like "why can't you be more like your cousins? They actually listen to their fathers and are in the army." Whatevs.

Back
Top Bottom