Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

It's only fair, DA. Cut your "losses" with those toxic people and move on. Let them dwell on their mistakes they made and move forward, or else you'll never be able to progress on with your life.

It might sound heartless coming from me, but sometimes you have to be a little bit cutthroat in this day and age. But then again, I'm a natural-born prick of misery anyway, so that's kind of a moot point. XD

Seriously though kiddo, if you ever feel the need to talk about it, my door's open to you.

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

I think I know where it is you're coming from. Besides, I've been in the midst of some Grade A bullshit myself, but do you honestly expect me to just lay down and just say, "Yes massah, whatevah you say massah"? Bullshit. I don't take crap from neither man, woman or child unless if it's something that I knowingly did in order to cause harm or wish ill will towards. The worst thing any single person can do to me is call me a liar and then use some sort of double-talking rhetoric just to get me off their case when they should've just done one of the following.

Either...

A. They can just ignore me and move on.
B. Take my words to heart and accept whatever kind of criticisms I dish out.
C. Leave me alone altogether and say nothing.

Unfortunately, 99.9% of people don't do this. It really makes you scratch your head that there are still people out there that can spout that kinda nonsense and can get away with it with no one to call them out on their bullshit! Fortunately, we're here to do just that as rational human beings. After all, it is the one thing that keeps up separate from primates~

Back
Top Bottom