Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

*le GASP!* D:

Why you...

*hugs you an infinite number of times over, each one lasting the same length of time in one continual loop*

YOU FOOL! You've doomed us to an eternity of infinite hugging!

Oh well. XD *continues the hugs, even adding in some nuzzles too!* :3

I'm glad for that, DA. Besides, one of the things I know how to do besides RP is to hopefully bring smiles to the faces of everyone wherever I go. ^_^

*huggles, nuzzles, cuddles and then adds an eskimo kiss and butterfly kiss as well*

And as I said kiddo, if at any given time you needs some affection, my door is always open. *returns the affection as well, even adding a kiss to your cheek also*

This is why you need friends around you. Ones that truly understand and have done their dirt and came out of it being a better person for it. Sure, they might harbor some grudges here and there, but time, friends and maybe even a good old fashioned snugglefest will hopefully cheer you up. Besides, I view humanity as a sort of social experiment for me to look at through the use of an electron microscope, seeing all the little things squirm about like little amoebas, splitting and dividing, splitting and dividing in an endless loop. Sure, some eventually wither and die, but it has always made me curious. Can amoebas think?

Answer: No. They are merely single celled organisms that comprise a trillionth of the food chain. In other words, it's a lesser being; meaningful to no one and will not be missed once it dies off eventually. They just keep on splitting and dividing... Splitting and dividing... Splitting... And... Dividing...

sPlItTiNg.........

DiViDiNg..........

nOtHiNg.......... mOrE...

Whoa. I just entered Madness Mantra territory there. o_o

No, DA. You ain't no amoeba. You're of a higher being than to even come close to being associated as such. The reference I was shooting for there - while I'm glad you got it - was in regards to people whose only sole purpose is to be selfish, loathsome degenerate layabouts with no goals, no intentions, no future, nothing. Basically, they're what I've come to understand as key specific groups. While I won't reveal the full spectrum of what they are precisely, let's just say that stupid people are on this list of mine.

But as I said before DA, you have a web of friends to come to and tell everyone about your day and they will listen to you and give you a little something to either chill out to, offer smiles, hugs, laughs and just generally be there for. And trust me. That's a friendship we've all built a foundation on.

Hey, I know how that can be. I mean come on, I got one very personal thing that's coming to a head and if I don't do or say anything about it, chances are, I'm never going to be able to get another chance like that again. You... Might have seen this portion in my latest entry where I literally just went off on a massively deranged and unforgivingly savage tangent, but I know for certain that I had to ease off that pressure before it literally blew me to pieces. And still, I know full well enough to leave that entry in the ground where I hoped I can revisit that individual post as a means of self-reflection and think about the ways I've improved since then. Besides, you can only hold so much these days before you finally snap.

And as for for your wrist, you're keeping under ice to reduce the swelling, correct? Don't make me break out my YouTube avvie, the RED Medic and sic 'im on you if you're not. :p

Hey, as I said in that entry kiddo, that if something hurts, then say ouch. Don't let it be contained inside of you like this. Free the beast, so to speak!

And here's to hoping in regards to that, capped off with one more of these. *huggles*

Just remember, hun. Let it all out. Hold nothing back. Make no pauses. Don't let anyone restrain you. Anyone that tries gets an automatic punk-out for extra kicks.

*hugs back, nuzzling tenderly*

Back
Top Bottom