Jugger x Voltonus

She suddenly pulled away, returning right side up to put her legs around his waist.
"Sadly your poor cock doesn't deserver this lovely cunt of mine." She teased, lining him up with her ass."

He grunted when she said that he wasn't going to be allowed to have her pussy. He wanted to have some kind of release! Though...his eyes glowed when he saw her line her ass up with his cock, and he could feel the tip of it begin to start poking into her ass. "This is good enough, ma'am!" He said with a small thrust of his hips, pushing his tip inside of her, but was unable to really do anything since he was being constricted by the tentacle. "Please...I ache for a release. Don't leave me like this!"

She laughed, teasing at just the tip of his cock. "So, I believe you said a rough fuck make you cum hard eh?"
She grinned, slamming down to the knot of his cock. "We'll see."

He moaned out, his cock suddenly being eaten by her tight asshole. He wanted to reach forward and just play with her breasts, but his hands were restricted and something told him that she wouldn't allow that anyway. He began to buck his hips as best as he could, trying to thrust but it felt awkward and the thrusts were weak, but at least something. "Miss...Slam down on my cock, I want a release! Let me release all my pent up tension!"

She laughed, bouncing faster.
"Oh you'll get it sweetie." She grinned, tightening her ass like a vice.
"You'll get it when I get my energy."

He moaned out, wanting to wrap his legs around her to pull her into his hips hard, but couldn't. He moaned out more and more. His cock began to swell up, getting a bit fatter as it was in her tight asshole. "I'm close! I'm gonna cum!" He moaned out, warning her, not knowing whether or not she wanted it in her asshole. He bit his lip, trying to hold it in so they could last longer but he was getting closer...and closer...and closer...until, pop. His seed shot out. Whether or not Mora pulled out, his seed would fill her asshole or fly off and hit whatever was in its direction.

She panted, shoving down but still not letting him knot, letting his cum spurt out when he'd filled her ass.
She slide out, leaving his crotch covered in cum, and grinned.
"Good luck explaining this!" She re-opened the portal and kicked him back through.

"WAIT WHAT!?" He cried out as he flew through the portal, landing straight onto the table that his girlfriend was at. He sat up and looked to see Mora as the portal began to close...leaving the man behind to try and explain to his girlfriend what had happened...not that she had believed that some creature pulled him from nowhere and had sex with him just to let him fall from the sky onto her table. Meanwhile at Mora's place, Nathan would still be slumbering under her covers, not visible since he was completely under the blankets, resting and feeling comfortable.

Mora licked her lips. "Let's trying for something more...dominating."
She grinned, opening a new portal to a more bestial dimension.

As the tentacles reached in, she would see hooves come out, thrashing and flailing. Then...the upper body of a human? Once it was completely pulled out, she would see that she had pulled out a centaur that was flailing and thrashing, trying to break free. It was much stronger than Nathan or the fox-boy that she had pulled out before, her tentacles would have to really try to restrain this one. "What is the meaning of this!? Release me now!"

She held him up in the air, leaving his hooves to trot at nothing.
"The meaning of this? Just having a little fun." Mora laughed, setting him down but keeping her tentacles around him.
She slid another tentacle down, teasing his equine cock-sheath. "See? Fun..."

He raised an eyebrow as he felt the tentacle begin to rub at his sheath. It made him begin to slowly erect, his horse-like cock slowly coming out, the length longer and thicker than any humanoid Mora had ever pulled out due to it being a horse. "If fun is what you want...release me, creature...and I will show you some fun." His human hands tried to reach for her, but she was too far away and he wasn't able to move closer to her due to the tentacles holding him in place.

"Ah ah sweetie, I have to stay safe after last time."
The tentacles around his body went limp, still around him but letting him move freely.
"Mmmm, damn lovely endowment you have though, looks like it'll me lots of fun."

"A small creature like you? You're lucky I don't tear you open when I shove it inside." He said with a grin and began to slowly move toward her...knowing that if he made any rash movements, the tentacles might do something to protect her. Unlike the fox boy...this centaur was much smarter when it came to 'survival' as compared to...revealing things about his personal life that don't need to be said to a stranger. "Get on all fours...Otherwise you might break your back when I mount you."

She did so with a grin, waving her hind end at him.
"You know it's odd, I so rarely find men willing to just do this, usually they need some convincing.

"Perhaps you should try another approach, young creature." It said as he approached her slowly, standing just above her body, his thick horse cock prodding her pussy. "You just up and steal people like you have done to me? I will admit, that must be fun...But if you want willing victims, try to go at it another way. Imagine yourself stripped from your world, only to end up being entangled in tentacles with some person wanting to rape you." His horse cock began to slowly slip inside of her, so that she could get stretched out and not break from his thickness. "Is simple advice."

"Mmmn, why bother?" She chuckled. "Asking doesn't lend the same feeling of being in control."
She moaned loudly when he pushed in, biting her lip. "Oh my, that's a very lovely little piece of meat you're packing. Don't be gentle, I'm stretchier than I look."

"Quite the whorish species, aren't you?" The centaur said with a grin, but took her advice on it and forced the rest of his cock into her body until it would go and touch the entrance to her womb. He grin and pulled out, then pushed back in....thrusting its meaty dick in and out of her body. It pushed hard inside, and she would really be stretched out from the horse dick that the centaur was giving her. "You're right...You really are stretchier than you look. But how good are you when it comes to taking in a thick load of hot cum?"

She growled. "Don't call me that. I'm not calling you a gluttinous species for eating a bit of food am I?"
She gasped and moaned, shoving back against him. "I'm very good at handling a nice hot load. Should be considering I'm feeding on your lust."

He grinned. "Struck a nerve, did I?" He said with a laughing tone in his voice as he began to start thrusting more and more into her. His meaty cock slipped in deepp, really stretching out Mora for his cock. It eventually began to slip in with a little more ease, and she would feel the tip of the cock rub against her inner body. "How does that feel, seductive seductress of this world?"

She chuckled, pushing back. "Careful, or you might go home with some cracked ribs." She moaned as he thrust into her, floating her upper body so her hands were free to rub the massive bulge his cock made. She groaned slightly, using specialized muscles to spread open her cervix. "Wonderful, f-feel free to go right up into my womb, I'll absorb your energy best there anyways."

"You are one horny little minx." The centaur replied as it began to thrust harder and deeper into her, feeling himself go past her cervix and right into her womb with his cock. "Never went this far, so far to go into the womb of my mate! How enticing!" He said out loud as he continued to thrust, his human body leaned over to look at Mora while she was getting fucked by his horse dick. "Quite the slut, aren't you purple-girl?"

She gave a clench around his cock so tight it hurt. "I told you to watch your tongue." She growled. "Feel free to chat about how it feels, or how much I enjoy your cock though." She loosened, her furry rump pushing back and slapping against his balls.

He grinned. "Yes ma'am, if you really want me to." He teased as he continued to pump into her as she brought her ass back against his balls, slapping them and making loud slapping sounds as they connected. The horse cock inside of her began to get wider and thicker, swelling up. The centaur neighed loudly, his cock suddenly exploding inside of her with his seed. The sticky glue-like substance shot out into her womb directly, filling her up as he even began to start pulling out and cumming at the same time. He grinned and put a hoof on her back, a dominant grin on his face. "And what is the name of my new sex slave bitch who I will keep till her death, hm~?" He had no idea what he was in for.

He was suddely jerked back out of her, hauled up into the air.
"How about you just call me: Please for the love of god make it stop?"
She threw him high into the air with her tentacles, catching him right before he hit the ground.
"Now let's put you somewhere nice." She pulled open a portal, showing a cow about to be branded. She shoved the cow aside as the man came over to brand it, putting the centaur in it's place. "Have fun being the bitch!" She called, doubting he heard her over his screaming.

Back
Top Bottom