Jugger x Voltonus

She grinned widely.
"Oh go ahead, you can't know me up" she gripped his shoulders tightly.
"Now come on, fill your mistress up!"
She slammed her hips down with a moan, taking his swelling knots into her and cumming around his cocks, clamping tightly around his twin shafts.

When she took in his cocks inside of her, knot and all, he could feel her orgasm and it sent him wild. He moaned out loudly, crying out as he came hard inside of her, filling her ass and pussy with his warm life-giving juices. His cocks pulsated as they came, and she would feel his true essence inside of her. He was unable to pull out, however. She was sitting on him and he doubted that she wanted to have him remove his cocks from her anytime soon. "Are you happy now, Mora?" He said sarcastically.

"Very." She grinned. He could almost feel her walls milking him, absorbing the cum he shot into her.
"I must admit, those thick knots of yours feel wonderful buried within me like this."
She slowly rubbed his chest. "Think you'll enjoy being my pet now Nat?"

"If you keep acting this way rather than torturing me...I think I will, Mora." He replied and forced a smile, not truly being happy here but accepting this over what he once was. He put his hand over the one that was on her chest. "What is it you do exactly...Mora? In this world? The Sergals had always feared you taking one of them to this world and torturing them until they would die. At least those are the tales that we hear about in my area of the world. Do you just have sex with all your captors or is there more that you do...?"

Her eyes went wide.
"So that's why the other one coming her attacked me immediately, I was under the impression it was simply because your race is so war-like.
I can't really talk about my job and such, being sensetive information*, but in my spare time I like to pull creatures in and have sex with then to collect energy.

(*I have no fucking clue)

(I thought she was like a general. I remember that the comic where Mara came in and joined in with the rift kidnapping bit, Mora got in trouble by like the city's leader or something like that and she was demoted or removed from the military or something like that. I just remember something about him scolding her and the comic ending with a depressed Mora. And then I couldn't find anything after that.)

"We ARE war-like. But we know you most of all when it comes to this dimension. Where I was born and raised, tales of the boogeygirl kidnapping victims in the night, never to be seen again, spread. The purple beast with many arms...Thats what they say. This is why I'm trying to get away from you...I don't want to die and I don't want to be forever tortured...but I see now that things are not entirely as they seem..."

(Which would make her work classified to him anyway, so the post still works. as for the story, the next one is "The Trial" which she does to keep her military post, after that are two simultaneous ones, "What goes around." Where Mora punishes Mara for messing up, and "Raider of the Laced Ark" With the three guys who were go to see "The Trial" go to a furry dimension and go on a panty raid having sex with anthro women.)

"Time must pass differently in your world, I fought that female sergal only a month ago here."
She smiled, teasing the tentacles over him.
"Well I have many arms, but I put everybody I kidnap back, and all I do is fuck em."

(I think The Trial and What Goes Around more relate to the actual plot though and the other one is just a side story lol.)

"I think by arms...they refer to the tentacles that you can summon up out of thin air. But I would have to assume that time goes by differently...or not. I don't really care now. I am stuck here so there is no point in me testing on whether or not time goes by differently." He laid back down finally and looked to Mora, seeing his cocks still in her holes. "You must love them inside of you...even when they aren't even that hard anymore. If all you do is have sex with random people of random dimensions...your social life must be quite boring."

(Yeah.)
"No I assumed they meant my tongue." She teased.
She slowly slid off him, turning around to show her back, where the tentacles sprouted from, though her back was scarred around the base of them. "They don't come from thin air, and that's why I wanted revenge on your kind. It's not fun to grow back body parts somebody ripped out." She sighed. "But enough serious stuff, let's clean you up."
She straddled him in a 69, her cum filled pussy in his face as she ran her tongue over his cocks.

He felt her tongue go around and over his cocks and he moaned out...loving the feeling of it, though he did not like the idea of his own bodily fluids going over his face...so he tried his best to keep his own seed from coming out of her body. His fingers went to her pussy and began to finger her, pushing his seed back and not letting it come out of her. "Am I nice and clean down there...Mora?" He said as he continued to finger her, looking down to watch her have at his cock the way she wanted.

She licked up the last of his cum, moving off him.
"Yes, clean enough at least." She grinned. "I think I'm done with you for the day."
She removed his collar, replacing it with a metal one.
"Don't try to leave, it would be very...shocking. I've invited Mara to my room, don't hurt her, and you can have your way with her.
She's been going through my things, so she needs to be punished."

"So in other words I get a treat for the day with your orange sister?" He questioned as he sat up and began to fiddle with the collar, sticking his fingers between the collar and his neck, feeling how tight it was around his neck but he was not complaining. "Does she know or do I just have to force myself onto her? How would I even do that? You even said it yourself that I was possibly too weak to even fight her. And where are you going to be while she is here?"

"I have things to do." She grinned, patting his head.
"And don't worry about her, I drugged her this morning, she won't be able to use her tentacles at all."
Mora laughed. "When you're done kick her out of my room and lock the door."

"Just like that...You're leaving me here alone?" He frowned and think flicked his collar, remembering it. "Oh right...Your little safety net for if I try to run..." He murmured and then laid back in the bed. "Alright...I'll make sure I dish out punishment like you want me to." He closed his eyes and propped one leg up over his knee and began to swing it, as if listening to a tune in his head with his arms crossed behind his head. "I guess. I might as well relax until then..." He opened an eye and looked to Mora...and began to wonder if he could strike a deal with Mara.

"She'll be here in about ten minutes." Mora grinned, heading for the door.
"She'll take off in a heartbeat if she sees a Sergal here, so you'll probably need to hide."
She walked out, pausing and turning back to face him.
"And if you do it, I'll have a very special gift for you tonight."
She gave a little wave, leaving the room.

He blinked...wondering what she meant. Do what? The sex or...did she read his mind about striking up a deal with Mara? He shook his head and waited for Mara in the closet. He sat there, waiting...trying to figure out how he was going to do this. Would he just walk out and try to stop her from running away or would he just have sex with her and then strike up a deal? He would have to wait and see...

Mara walked in, looking around.
"Hello? Mora? Where are you?"
She moved to the closet, then turned around, back to the door, wide open, scratching her head and wondering where her sister was.

When her back was to the closet, Nathan walked out and grabbed her, tossing her onto the bed and he had a pleading look on his face. "Wait! Stop don't freak out please!" He said as he got on his knees and had his hands balled together as if begging. "Just hear me out, Mara! Don't run! I'm your sister's slave and I need help! I'm one of the weakest of the Sergals and she's keeping me here...I need a place to stay in this world. A place where I can make a living as a free man...Life as her pet is better than my life on my world, but I don't want to be leashed like some common dog! Is there nothing you can do to help me?!"

Everything he said was drowned out by a long scream, ending in her rolling over and trying to claw her way off the bed, unable to use her tentacles. "Get away monster!"

"Dammit will you just listen to me!" He said as he moved to the bed and straddled her, holding her arms to the side as he tried to get her attention...But he stopped and just stared. Something about Mara...compelled him. Mora had given him the same feeling...but that was more of a different feeling...But Mara seemed...different somehow. He looked to her and bit his lip...She kept screaming and yelling at him...so he silenced her by moving toward her and kissing her lips, hoping that she would stay silent.

She shoved had him, pulling her feet back and kicking him hard in the gut.
It was obvious she wouldn't be listening to him anytime soon.

"Well that didn't do anything!" He said as he fell back on the bed and held his stomach in pain as he looked to her. "What the hell did Sergals do to you that made you so terrified of them...!?" He looked around, frowning. He had to do somethign to get her to calm down. "I thought your sister drugged you! How are you not ditzy!?" He said in annoyance. "Don't make me do to you what she wanted me to do! Your sister wants me to rape you as punishment, but I'm trying to strike up a deal with you! If you don't stop screaming, I'll give you a fucking reason to scream!"

(Gotcha)

Nathan grew annoyed with her. She was doing nothing but scream and yell at him when he was trying to make peace with her and get a deal going...so he might as well try and receive the 'special gift' Mora had in store for him if he actually did this. He moved over to the bed and pulled the blanket out from under her. He went to her arms, straddling her and taking her wrists to tie them together with the blanket with one end and then tied them tightly to the headboard of the bed. Her legs would be left open. "You brought this upon yourself. I wanted to help but you're a dumb bitch!" He said in annoyance, surprised to find this side of him. Had he really gotten this angry? No matter. He moved over and forced her legs open and moved between them. She wouldn't be able to kick him now as he forced both of his cocks, which were now erect, into her pussy. He stretched her nice and good, and it caused him to moan out as he reached forward to grasp her breasts.

She writhed and screamed, but he could feel her pussy clenching tightly around his cocks.
"Ahh! No! Let me go!" She tugged against her bonds, trying to pull free, kicking her legs harmlessly.
"Get off me bastard! Why won't my tentacles work?!"

Back
Top Bottom