Jugger x Voltonus

"Apparently you haven't been listening at all...have you?" He said in annoyance as he began to thrust, shoving both of his cocks inside of her, not giving her any mercy. She cried too much. She deserved no mercy. He began to thrust harder and harder, uncontrolling to the point where his top cock slipped out of her by accident and his bottom one was the one thrusting into her...but his top cock would still be sliding along her pussy, and paying special attention to her clit area.

"Not to a, mnn, lying beast like you!" She shouted, writhing against him.
Her pussy had grown soaked wet, and she whimpered as he rubbed over her clit, trying hard not to show her pleasure.

"Oh so NOW you listen to me!? When I overpower you like this?! What kind of whore..." He shook his head and leaned forward, his face inches away from hers as he continued to thrust into her, speaking to her about her deal as things went on. "You listen to me...and you listen good! I want freedom from your sister, Mora! And I need to know if you're gonna help me or not! Cause if you don't, I'm gonna keep going until I impregnate you!" He actually didn't know if his species could impregnate Mara's. It was just a threat and a sort of exaggeration to show how much he'd fuck her. "So you gonna help me or not? Cause I can keep going all night!" His cocks never stopped their thrusting motions as he pounded into her pussy.

"I'm not listening you lying bastard!" She moaned, hips bucking involuntarily against his thrusting, pussy pulling at his thick cock.

"Then enjoy this while it lasts, whore!" He said as he was giving up on her now. She was a lost cause to his cause. He moved her legs up, over her head as he began to thrust now, one cock in her ass and the other in her pussy. "Ever been stuffed by a Sergal!?" He said angrily as his cock pounded into her hard, causing loud plopping sounds as he hit her harder and harder with his hips, his cocks diving deep into her.

She whimpered and groaned, bucking her hips.
She was silent now, tearfull trying to avoid exposing how much she loved being filled like this.

He leaned forward and began to kiss her now, lips locked onto hers with his tongue sliding into her mouth to wrap around her tongue and pull it so that they could meet halfway, and to prevent her from biting down on his tongue. His cocks swelled up, showing he was getting closer to climax...and soon he pushed his knots inside of her, one in her pussy and the other in her ass, just filling her up with his entire length until he actually came. His seed filled her pussy and her ass with hot fluids. He soon pulled away, looking to her and getting off of her. He didn't know how much Mora wanted him to fuck her so he would just give the girl mercy, seeing as how she already hated the Sergals enough. He began to undo the bindings on her wrists and stepped back, letting her do whatever. "Door's unlocked if you're gonna leave, Mara."

She whimpered, cumming around him.
The moment she was free she took off out the door, fleeing from him with hic cum dripping from her.

He sighed, seeing that she was one of his only chances to escape. He shook his head, figuring it was futile as an effort. "Maybe I should just learn to enjoy life here. Just wish I wouldn't be treated as a fucking pet." He murmured as he felt the collar around his neck once more. He sighed and moved to close the door. Going back to the bed, he spread the blanket out and climbed under it, laying down and relaxing for the first time in a good while. He would sleep under Mora would return back to her home.

(Yeah if you want her to go on and take a random person for a quick fling before returning to see how Nathan did. Its up to you. Don't need to ask me. :] )

Mora floated into a clearing with a grin, running her hand up the smooth rock wall there.
"Let's role the dice and see who we find."
She grinned, opening a portal and pulling a male out with her tentacle.
(What male is your choice.)

"What...What is this!?" Cried the creature that she pulled out, a fox-like humanoid that seemed to struggle with her tentacles that she had wrap around him. He tried his best to pry himself free, but he couldn't! "Let me go! Let me go dammit!" He said as he began to slam his hands down on the tentacle, only to see the purple girl in front of him. "Help! Something's got me!"

She close the portal, holding him in midair.
"Well look at you..." She muttered. "I hope your endowment is better than the rest of your scrawny body." She teased, rubbing his sheath.

His ears fell to the side of his head as he heard her words. They were obviously not that of someone who was going to help him. He tried his best to try and break free from the tentacles that bound him, and eventually looked to her with pleading eyes. "Let me go! What did I do to deserve this? I was having a nice dinner with my girlfriend and all of a sudden I'm pulled to this fucking weird place!"

"Quit fighting and I'll let you go after this."
She muttered, rubbing his sheath harder. "Provided you can give me some pleasure."

"Pleasure...?" He questioned, feeling her hand rubbing his sheath much more. His cock would slowly erect from it, and once it was fully erect, he hung in the tentacle's grip loosely as he felt her have her way with it. "Alright...Alright if you are gonna let me go...I'll cooperate..." He said as he looked to Mora, trusting her...If all she wanted was sex, then he'd have no problem giving that to her...assuming she was going to hold up her end of the deal anyway. "Just...be careful okay? I...Tend to let out a lot of cum if you do it too rough. Don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing to you, miss..."

She laughed, harshly jacking his cock. "Oh that's a very good thing for me." She floated up, teasing his cock with her feet now."
She ran a tentacle under his chin with a chuckle. "Looks like that girlfriend isn't doing much for this poor pent up thing."

His eyes darted to the side since she hit the pin on the head. "She's just a cock tease and doesn't put out but for other guys, then gets mad at me for even talking to other women...." His voice soon grew angrier as he continued to speak. His cock began to erect to the feel of her feet on his cock, but he did not complain.

"Oh yes, I know that kind of girl, their boyfriends are always full up with delicious energy."
She rubbed her foot over his balls, rubbing his cock harder.

He bit his lip and moaned out some, still just hanging there in the tentacle's grasp as she played with him with her feet. "What...What are you...?" He said with a frown as he opened an eye to look at Mora. She would feel his precum mix in with her feet's fur, only to make it act as a lube. He did not know what Mora was exactly...but he wasn't complaining. This was great.

She flipped, floating upside down over his cock.
"Now, eat me out." She growled, taking his thick cock into her mouth. Her tentacles teased him, one wrapping around his cock under the knot.

Her mouth on his cock was a new sensation. He hadn't felt anything like it before, especially not from his girlfriend. Hearing her tell him to eat her out, he looked to her pussy and leaned his head forward, starting to kiss and lick the juices from her pussy. His cock throbbed in her mouth, and she could practically taste just how much pent up tension he had. His lips danced on her pussy lips, his tongue sliding on the middle of her slit before finding her clit.

She moaned slightly around his cock, taking him so far down she was kissing his knot. (I think foxes have them)
Both the scent and taste of her pussy were a warm, addicting sweetness, almost like a deep brown caramel, at least to him.

He ate her eagerly. His lips danced and his tongue invaded her, sliding inside of her and tasting her juices from the origin from whence they came. She would feel his own 'tentacle' go through her pussy and taste her everywhere. His lips were coated in her juices and the entire ordeal was amazing. He had never felt this way before. He even began to buck his hips, wanting her to feel his cock go and touch the back of her throat. "It feels amazing..." He said, sending vibrations through his tongue into her pussy as he spoke.

Back
Top Bottom