Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DnD 3.5 : Reshape 'Me' - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM: Fang sees a room identical to the one he woke up in the first time, although this room has a vial with an odd green liquid inside it on top the nightstand. Fang also hears a light hissing sound coming from the doorknob.

Fang backs up and goes to hide hoping the creature that is hissing doesn't notice him. (Hide 19)

DM: Fang hides behind the bed for several seconds... then the door Explodes! He is far enough away to be unaffected.

Fang wonders why he thought there was a creature in the doorknob.

DM: Fang finds a vial of green liquid.
Fang finds another lockbox.
Fang finds another box with a big red button. The note under it says "Bwahahahahaha!!!"

Fang grabs the box that says "Bwahahaha" on it and goes to break it against the wall by throwing it. (what kind of check? dex, str? the roll I made was a 13)

DM: Fang is covered in the powder, and can't stop himself from breathing some of it in.

Fang is suddenly overcome with a horrible pain in his head! It feels as if someone is stabbing him once for every one of the hairs on his head. (Fort Save)

DM: Fang feels something bestial awaken in him! It feels... good? (Temp +2 Morale to Will)

Fang Feels his hearing sharpen! (Temp +2 Racial to Listen)

The pain recedes, and Fang suddenly realizes he know how to direct his mental energies to stave off thrist and hunger! (Fang can now has access to Psionics. Fang now has 2 PP. Fang can now use the second ability of Bestial Ancestry.)

(Ill use the second ability now with my new powers)
Fang examines the vial of green liquid to see what exactly the liquid is. (Knowledge? 12)

DM: Fang feels his mind drain of its excess power as he makes his body substain on mental strength alone. (Used 2 PP)

Fang figures out nothing more than that it is Green and Not Gelatin.

Fang goes back out to the hallway and the next door (the one right of this one) he goes to disable it. (disable 3)

DM: Fang trips an alarm! Sirens start blaring, and the hallway lights turn red. A purple gas begins to filter in through the vents. (roll Fort Save)

(I know I just wanted to see if I make save before I do anything)

Fang runs out of the room and heads over to the air vent he climbed through. (Is the gas traveling out of the room as well?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom