Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DnD 3.5 : Reshape 'Me' - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
DM: Fang successfully breaks down the door.

The hallway goes left and right, and branch into T-intersections. There are seven other doors in this hallway, all locked.

Fang attempts to disable the lock on the nearest door (Disable device 16. good rolls today)

Fang decides to search this room to see if there is anything useful. (search natural 1 crap)

Fang decides to go look for a place to hide out. He knew he was too wounded to keep continuing. (spot 8)

Fang hides behind the plant. This is a good spot for him to rest up and recover a bit. Fang tries to get a little rest to help him gain his strength back.

DM: When Fang wakes, he feels as if he got a full night's rest. (Heal 1 HP)

However, his limbs still feel kinda weak, and he now feels slightly swollen too. (Temp -2 Dex)

Fang doesn't see or hear anyone around.

(can I use my bestial feat so I dont have to eat or drink?)

Fang gets up off the floor and begins to walk down the hallway opposite from the doors he tried to disable.

DM: (He doesn't know about it yet. He will soon.)

Fang finds doors, doors, and more doors. There are a lot of locked doors, but no stairs. Fortunately, he eventually finds an elevator. Unfortunately, it seems to require a card key.

Fang tries to disable the machine hoping it will open the elevator. (disable device 21 total)

DM: Fang sees a lot of doors in this corridor. The elevator is right behind him at one of the hall's ends. The far end of the hall turns right. (There are a lot of doors. Specify)

Fang is confused. This door wasn't open before and this is just suspicious to him. Fang quietly opens the door. (sleight of hand 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom