Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DnD 3.5 : Reshape 'Me' - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
(fort save 3)
Fang attempts to run to the elevator shaft that he had opened the door up to before

DM: Fang starts feeling sluggish and sleepy. He has a hard time keeping his eyes open.

He gets to the elevator, but the doors are closed again.

(Make another Fort Save, and try to do something. You should always try to do something. =3)

(Lol very true never give up. Fort save of 12,)
(ok.... do I have enough time to look for an escape route or do I have to act now? If so search of 21)

DM: Fang manages to regulate his breathing to keep his condition from getting worse.

(Escape route? Come up with something! XD Don't ask something so generic, I'm not going to just hand you things on a silver platter! >.<)

(Lmao I'm so dead xD)

Fang runs to the room next to the one with the poisonous gas and goes to drop kick the door down (str roll natural 20 omg couldn't get any better this is retarded lol)

DM: The door slides open just before Fang hits it, sending him flying into the room. The door shuts just as quickly, slamming hard behind him.

This room is another that looks just like the one he woke up in the first time. The purple gas creeps in this room too.

(Make a Fort Save, try to do something)

Fang takes a look around the room for any objects of interest while trying not to breathe in this horrible gas. (fort 13, search 5 total)

DM: Fang manages to keep the gas from doing any further... anything to him. ... For now. (Until you're out of the gas and it has worn off, make a fort save every round)

Fang finds another vial or green liquid!

Fang finds a television remote control that says "Bitchin!" in large, red letters across the top! It only has 7 buttons. The On/Off button, the Volume Up and Down buttons, the Channel Up and Down buttons, and the Input Up and Down buttons.

Fang goes to the window and opens it and sticks his head out the window to breathe in fresh air rather than this poisonous gas. (I'm assuming there's a window cause in the room I started out in had a window, Fort save 13)

DM: The window shudders from the force of impact, but does not budge.

Fang is having even further trouble staying awake. His movements become more sluggish and it is hard to think... (Temp -2 Dex and -2 Int)

To DM: Is the gas at least going out the window. I want to know before I make my next action.

DM: The window does not break.

Fang's vision swims, and he is barely able to recognize that he has inhaled too much of the gas.

Fang falls unconscious. (Heal All Temp Ability Damage. Heal HP to Full.)

Some time later, Fang slowly wakes to hear muttering some muttering, but cannot make anything out. (Make a Luck Check)

Fang goes to sneak over to where he hears the clicking of the pen (move silently 18 total)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom