Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DnD 3.5 : Reshape 'Me' - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghaigido

Supernova
I, Ghaigido, will not be playing a Player Character for this game.

--House Rules--

-All actions are to be take in-character. Even asking for information.
Example: "Mistolyn hustled down the corridor, moving as silently as possible while straining his ears for... anything." [Move Silently 12, Listen 9]

-If a player has questions about the world around them further than what I have discribed, they must take the initiative of a spot, search, or listen check. I will respond accordingly.

-If a player has questions about the world around them that does not fall under spot, search, listen, or other such perception checks, ask to make a Knowledge check. I will post the relevant Knowledge, then respond once you have posted your roll results

-More House Rules will be added as needed.

DM: Fang slowly wakes, groggy. He has Black hair, Green eyes, and his skin is Very Pale. He is currently wearing only the paper-thin gown often given to patients.

A quick look around lets him know he is in an unfamiliar hospital room. He is lying in a hospital bed. There is a nightstand on the right side of the bed, a window in the left wall, and a door on the right wall. Across from the bed is a sink and a bathroom mirror.

The sun shines through the window, and digital clock atop the nightstand says that it is 9:30 AM.

Fang gets up from the hospital bed. He is very confused on whats happening to him and why he is here. He feels a great amount of fear as he gets up off the bed being afraid that something might attack him or something bad will happen to him. Fang goes to search the room he is in. (search 18 total)

DM: Fang finds a small lockbox under the bed. It appears to require a key.
There is a small black box in the nightstand's drawer. It has a big red button on the top of it. Underneath the box is a note that reads 'Do not press.'
The mirror doubles as a medicine cabinet. It's empty.

Fang grabs the small lockbox and walks towards the window to go check whats outside, shaking in fear as he approaches the window. He has a strong feeling today might be his last.
(spot out the window 7 total)

DM: Outside the window is a large plain of well maintained grass. There is a also a parking lot... several stories down. Fang would not survive the fall.

Fang goes to exit the room and leave the building. He approaches the door carefully and listens out for anything. (listen 15)

DM: The door handle rattles as he tries to open it. A small red light is lit near the handle. The door is locked.
Fang hears nothing outside the door.

Fang looks at the mechanism that lit up. He tries to see if he can disable the lock on the door. (disable device rolled an 11+2)

DM: Fang takes the time to continue his attempts at disabling the device.
After two hours, the doorknob inexplicably falls off, rendering him unable to open the door. On the plus side, the light turned green!

Fang thinks to himself for a moment. He grabs the box with the "do not press" sign on it and goes to disable the mechanism on the box to open it without activating the device. (20 total on disable device.)

Fang looks for a way to climb down the window outside or at least get one floor below the one he's on. (Search and spot 11,19)

DM: The window appears sturdy. There is no latch or way to open it. There is no windowsill, and the outside of the building is smooth and flat. No apparent handholds.

(Make a Listen check)

Fang had a feeling going through the vent would be his best option. He goes to jump and grab onto the vent (jump 14, climb? Rolled a 7 and my climb is +2 just in case its another check)

DM: The grate pops off. However, Fang notices that he has nowhere to carry the lockbox or button box. He would need both hands to climb the ventilation shaft, so he'll have to leave them behind if he can't think of something.

Fang takes off the gown he is wearing and puts the boxes in the gown. He then proceeds to tie the gown around the boxes to keep them together. (Does this require a roll?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom