Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DnD 3.5 : Reshape 'Me' - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fang checks out the doors to see if they have the mechanical locks on them as well. (If they do Ill try to disable device 12 total, Luck roll 14 total)

DM: Fang is unable to disable the electronic locks on the door. Just as he is finishing up, a loud banging noise comes from the heavily locked door at the end of the hall. Each bang causes the door to rattle and shake ominously.

DM: The banging speeds up, then stops all together. A much larger clang shortly follows, and Fang is treated to the floor shaking under his feet. (Balance check, listen check)

(balance 14 and listen natural 1. Also can I make a Jump check to try and get back into the vent? If so 14 total)

DM: Fang manages to keep his balance, and attempts to jump back into the vent. However, just as he gets a handhold, he smells a peculiar scent.

Suddenly, he has trouble keeping up his strength. Fang loses his grip and falls to the floor, his muscles feeling like jello. [Temporary -2 to Str]

Fang ignores the pain. He'd rather get out of here than die from whatever is coming at him. He jumps to the vent again. (jump 17 total but I think -1 for strength so it would really be 16)

DM: Fang manages to get into the vent, but has trouble pulling himself up. (Climb check) The sounds of a heavy footfall start getting close to the closet door.

Hearing the loud footsteps approaching the door Fang knew this was his last shot. He could feel the sweat dripping from his forehead and knew he had to give it his all here. (Climb check 12 total including the -2 for the temporary strength.)

DM: Fang manages to climb up into the vent shaft, seconds before the door swings open. A low, predatory growl reaches his ears. (Make a fortitude save)

DM: As Fang crawls through the vents, the scent gets stronger. (Make a Fort Save)

He can go back, right, or straight. The only way he hasn't been yet is now directly in front of him, but it goes straight up. It might be troublesome, trying to climb it.

Fang decides to go right. He has a strong feeling the creature is up ahead so he doesn't want to risk going forward. (14 total)

Fang looks at the door he tried to disable and see if there's a way to get it open. (I don't know what check to make for that well if there is one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom