Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty or Not Guilty

Guilty. Even after a few years, some things still surprise me.

Have you ever started a role play with someone and watched as their posts just got worse and worse?

Not "just like that" but on two occasions the role-play sort of petered out. Oddly, both were over eight months old.

Have you ever had to endure a rebellion from your partner over a plot twist he/she didn't endorse?

Indeed. Learned my lesson there.

Have you ever had a partner go missing for weeks or months and still picked back up where you left off?

Not on a planned basis, but a couple of times, due to layoffs, that's the way it worked out (and it's tough when your pink-slip gives you time to go to the rabbit's funeral).

Are you on the career path you wanted to be five years ago?

No. From the culinary dream to medical field. Still going to try for culinary.

Have you ever taken a moment to plan out your future family? The wife and the number of kids and names?

Well, when T.O.B. and C. got knocked up, biology kind of did the planning for us. As fate would have it, that pregnancy would disrupt her system to the point where future conceptions were extremely unlikely to impossible. So we wound up with one kid, and looking back, if there'd been others like him, we'd both have been cutting out paper dolls at the looney bin for years now.

Have you ever terminated a role-play to keep from having to terminate your partner?

Guilty as charged.

Have you ever stalked a partner to see if they were responding to other role plays, but not to yours?

Guilty. It was "Gone with the Wind" and I was just a little shaver. I was crying because it just wouldn't end!

Have you ever taken on a new lover, decided "This is the one!" and later discovered that this was NOT "the one"?

Guilty -

have you ever given someone a playful swat on bottom in public and then realized they were not who you thought they were?

Back
Top Bottom