The Whomping Willow (Kiandra_Black & Greeneyed23)

"We are to cuddle and love each other all day because we have been excused as you are still healing and the headmaster is well aware I would be useless with you here alone except for our two furry and feathery friends. Who while loving and amazing they are not enough for me."

He kissed her again smiling squeezing her gently. "I do love you so very much Cleo."

"Well, I can't say no to that." She said quietly as she kissed him. At his declaration of love, she smiled softly, her hand gently stroking his cheek before looking him in the eyes, her own shining with love and affection, "I love you as well. Although we have only been together for a little time, I feel as if we have been together always." She hugged him before getting on her tip toes to place a loving kiss on his lips. "I love you Brandon." She grinned at him before kissing his jawline.

She trailed kisses to his earlobe, which she sucked into her mouth, lightly nipping it, before kissing down his neck. "I love you." She whispered into his skin, sucking on it as she pushed her body closer to his. Although her skin was irritated, she wasn't in pain.

Brandon hissed as she nibbled and sucked his earlobe and gripped her waist gently but firmly drawing her closer to him. "And I love you Cleo. With all i am." He nibbled and kissed her neck as well his hands running up and down her back his body tense against her.

Skyfall and Merlin both wisely and silently withdrew as the room clouded it's windows leaving them light but also privacy as Brandon's erection flexed against her hip and flat tummy and he moaned her name hungrily seeming to purr it.

Cleo purred back, her eyes clouding with pleasure as she pushed against him, her breasts flattening themselves against his chest. She leaned up to kiss him, biting on his lower lip and drawing it out as she looked into his eyes, clouded with love and lust.

She ground her hips into his, groaning quietly, and whispering into his ear things she wanted him to do. Her own body ached for him, viewing wetter and wetter, soaking through her panties that she was wearing.

He kissed her more hungrily and deeply pulling her closer his need for her clear in everything about him. He gently and carefully lifted her up into his kiss sitting her on the dresser nearby and slipped between her legs his hard body and even harder erection throbbing against her. "Cleo.." He moaned her name as he slowly dragged the silken head of his cock through the fabric of his underwear and hers along her pussy teasing them both. "I need you darling. Can you bear me?"

"Yes, please Brandon... I need you too." She moaned as her head fell back from the feel of him against her pussy and began working on his shirt, pulling the hem up towards his head to divest him of it. Once done, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck, pulling him closer to her. Her breasts pushed against his chest as she felt her pussy getting wet.
"Please Brandon." Her voice was a quiet whisper of sound blowing past his ear as she pressed herself against him. Her skin was irritated, but as long as he didn't rub against it, she would be alright.

He growled kissing her shoulder so lightly it could barley be called a kiss as he slipped his cock head between her legs and with a gentle push up into her his hands resting on her sides holding her still as he filled her pussy with his cock. "Cleo.....I..." He might have been imagining it but she seemed tighter and the feeling was exquisite drawing so much pleasure out of him and giving him so much more than he had expected. He held back his orgasm only with a great effort and slowly he gently rocked into her.

She purred at the feel of him stretching her. She had never felt this way before and she took full advantage of it, her legs wrapping around his waist and pulling him closer, which opened her up for his thrusts. Her hands rested around his shoulders, her fingers entwined within the hair at the back of his head. She leaned forward, laying a soft kiss against his Adam's apple, nibbling against it as she trailed her tongue up his throat to lay another soft kiss at the corner of his lips.

She leaned back, her tongue darting out, pink and wet, to lick against her lips, causing them to glisten under the lights. Her eyes glittered with happiness, love and lust swirling within their amethyst depths, shining at him as she smiled softly, her head tilting to the side, exposing her neck.

Brandon dipped his own lips and teeth to her smooth neck licking and suckling as soon as he oppressed his teeth and lips to her flesh his hands running up and down her sides and arms lightly his body shuddering as he gently pushed further and deeper into her. He moaned into her neck as her lips ran over his body and her fingers and hands touched him.

So quickly, too soon for her, she felt her body begin that climb to the top. She shivered in his arms as her pussy began slowly tightening around him, and she moaned his name. Her clit throbbed against his skin as it was stimulated at the same time he pressed against that spot within her and she fell, with a quiet sigh.

She rose again, faster than she could recover, and her nails dug into his shoulders as she jerked against him, biting her lip to keep the screams within.

Brandon wrapped his hands in her hair pulling their bodies closer together as he gently but firmly drove himself into her his lips and teeth running over her neck and shoulder lightly sucking her flesh. He growled as he rocked into her slowly his body tensing and relaxing slowly and powerfully as he gave himself to her trying to make this moment, this perfect time, last forever.

"Oh ... Right there... Yeeeeessssssss..." Her voice was a quiet hiss as she felt his hard cock deep inside her and she shuddered in anticipation of her orgasm. Her head fell back, exposing her neck to him and her legs wrapped around his waist tighter as she arched her back. Her nipples were tight little rosebuds, begging for his mouth, a cherry red color.

She moaned his name and suddenly every muscle within her body tended and she screamed as she came again, her pussy rippling around his cock, as she jerked within his arms, crying out.

Brandon grinned as he pushed into her slowly and gently giving her every bit of pleasure he could and dipped his head slowly kissing and licking his way down her neck then over her chest before lightly sucking her breasts and nipples his teeth lightly dragging over them.

Her orgasm made him growl and he also tensed pushing deeper into her his own orgasm only held at bay by sheer will.

Her pussy trembled around his cock, stimulated and sensitive to his every move. She wasn't sure if she could cum again, and she buried her head within his shoulder and neck, crying out with pleasure. Her body hummed with it.

Cleo bit into the skin at his shoulder, her whole body shaking against him. It was too much, but not enough. She felt the orgasm begin to tighten her spine and she spoke out, barely in a whisper, "I can't ... not again... oh God... BRANDON..." As her orgasm slipped past her grasp, she felt her eyes roll into the back of her head, her magic visibly crackling around her as she came around him again. Her pussy tight and swollen milked him, hurrying him towards his own, since she was sure she wouldn't be able to take any more of this stimulation.

Brandon's resulting growl was deep and animalistic, not a single note of it resembling anything out his mouth ever before. Her body yanked his orgasm out of his and flood her form with his seed while he tensed so hard his entire body grew first red then bone white with the tension. His hands gripped her savagely but he could nto even see let alone control his hands. His breathing, his motions, perhaps even his heart all stopped as his orgasm exploded from him over the course of the next several seconds.

Finally he gasped out what little oxygen he had held onto to and began to pant into her neck as he desperately drew in more. He growled into her neck. "Have.....I......mentioned......recently....that....you....are.....amazing?" He kissed her neck lightly then let his body recovered as he nuzzled into her flesh.

She hugged him to her tightly, her body gasping for breath. Sweat began to cool on her body and her irritated skin began to itch. She smiled against his skin and said with a laugh, "I think you may have earlier today, but I won't get tired of it if you decide to tell me again." She leaned back from him, wincing as her skin peeled away from his. She kept her legs wrapped around his waist, keeping him inside her as she smiled at him.

Her skin was now and angry red, but it didn't hurt so she ignored it. One of her hands lifted and brushed his hair out of his face as she tilted her head and smiled at him.

His eyes flashed and he smiled back, not letting her see how the separation made him feel both physically and emotionally. He was becoming dependent on her but he didn't mind in the slightest.

"I likely did. But I shall tell you again."

He grinned as his eyes flashed again. "You, Cleo, are utterly amazing."

He chuckled kissing her wrist. "Maybe I liked my hair there?"

"I can move it back..." she grinned cheekily at him as she used her fingers to brush his hair back into his face. She grinned at the his look and said, "Well? Like it better my love?" A smirk lay on her lips, it seemed all Slytherins knew how to smirk.

Skyfall meowed from the door, where he sat regally watching them. "Seems our pets feel neglected. But I don't want you to leave." She pouted as she reminded him he was still deep within her body. "How do we fix this?"

He smirked. "Who said it needs fixed?"

He clicked his tongue and Merlin fluttered onto Skyfall's back making the cat growl but walk forward toward their parents. Brandon grinned as they approached and reached out stroking the owl's feathers, then the cat's fur.

"So tell me something my love." He rolled them over so she was atop him and he smiled up at her. "What is the plan for the next week?"

"Hmmm. Classes, we have to catch up, which should be quite easy. Oh and we can't neglect out friends, so maybe spend some time with them?" Cleo asked as she looked down at him.

Skyfall jumped up, and curled into a ball next to them, watching them while Merlin flew to the bed post and landed there.

Outside a storm raged. In a deep ravine, Tom Riddle, better known as Lord Voldemort, had assembled his small group of followers. He explained to them the plan then turned to Peter. "You are integral to this. Do not destroy my plans, or you will die!"

"What are classes or friends?" He grinned as he looked back at her his eyes flashing though of course she was right.

He sighed and lay back. "I suppose we must if we must. Still...not just now. Tomorrow. I have practice and i need to workout anyway." He took her hand and kissed it lightly. "And you need a bath. You taste like beauty and I can't resist it."

His eyes flashed playfully again as he flexed below and within her his body tensing, though the results were hard to notice as his form was so powerful. He nudged SKyfall who growled. "Hush furball. I had an itch."

"An itch huh?" Cleo said as she looked down at him. That one move caused her own body to tense, her pussy tightening around him as she smirked. "You are such a horndog babe. And I say that in the sweetest way possible." She sat up, straddling his body, and causing his cock to delve deeper into her pussy. "I do need a bath... my skin is itchy... maybe we can continue this in the shower?" She asked, her eyes flashing mischievously before she slowly pulled her tight pussy off him with a slight pop. She leaned down to give him a kiss on the lips before whispering against his skin, "Catch me if you can lover."

She disappeared, a parting giggle leading the way to the bathroom as she rushed through the door. She wished the bathroom wasn't so close and that he could actually chase after her, and Hogwarts helped her out. The room she entered was a long hallway and she ran, knowing she would only reach the bathroom when Brandon was close enough to catch her.

Brandon smirked raising up quickly and ran after her laughing as well at the sight of his lover fleeing, her hair bouncing, her legs pumping, and her pert ass flexing beautifully. He could not help but chase such a sight and when the moment came he launched himself forward wrapping his arms around her and spinning before jumping into the perfectly hot running shower.

He sat on one of the seats and began to wash her hair letting the water and soap run over the both of them as it would his hands caressing her form lovingly. "I caught you. What's my prize?"

She let her head fall back and allowed the spray to soak her long hair. As he asked her what his reward was, she smirked and kissed his lips before slipping from his lap. She knelt on her knees in front of him, and let her hands lightly caress down his chest to the top of his thighs. She looked up at him, smiling gently before leaning down to press a kiss to the tip of his erection.

Slowly, she began to suck the tip into her mouth, her tongue running around the tip before licking the slit. She sucked him in even deeper, hollowing her cheeks around him. Her tongue laved around the bottom and she slowly crept down his erection, until her nose was buried against his crinkly hair. As soon as he was seated deep, she swallowed, causing her throat to contract around the tip. She pulled back a bit, and her left hand closed around the base of bis erection while she hummed around him. She began working him, up and down, tightening her hand every time she felt him getting close to climax, to stave off orgasm.

Her other hand was busy, playing with her soaked pussy and pinching her clit.

Brandon began to growl in a slow and steady rhythm with her movements, each time she brought him close then stalled his orgasm causing the pitch of the growls to decrease. Finally he grabbed her hair and snarled. "You...naughty...girl."

Before he could do anything else his body tensed and his cock began to pulse then erupt in orgasm flooding her mouth with his seed. He moaned low in his throat then fell back against the wall of the shower. While panting he growled. "You know I'm never going to be able to concentrate while thinking about you like this."

Back
Top Bottom