Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Ok things have been really slow, and I was wondering if something was wrong? Just asking.

No no, nothing's wrong, I dunno what's going on in penitentiary. Only thing that's down ATM is rec room, which I will be locking when the thread is not available ... Other than that people are free to post.

I got a pm from snake with his cells and stuff ill be getting those up tomorrow. As well as posting as crane.

I'm also thinking of taking on Alfred as a part time character lol since I doubt he'd have a lot of involvement lol

Lol, agreed. Sorry for my great lack in posting. I will post for the Riddler. And then the Joker, if/when there is some recreational time.

*Harley covers ears, and winches* Oh lord! I dont know if you can yell any louder...crazy.

Lol, jk.
I've poked him, but I dont want to bother him.
I dont like to bother another person if they are busy doing something else. Other things get in the way, its understandable. :)

okay iam ready to post in my cell if the thread is up yet and its still night time right i will go back and check on time but i fiugre if ivys cell is away from everyone she wont hear the scream right lol.

I sent you a pm asking me to send me the pic again like 3 days ago - all my pm's got whipped around that time and I lost a bunch of them. (please start checking your pm's)

And as i've stated before - there is no set time - it's just known to be "morning"

until your cell is posted up (you do have a cell location which is near Harleys I believe) you can post in the halls and more than likely would hear the screaming.

Can I post for Gabriel until I get the timeline up for you Crane? Just wondering so I can get him into the mix at least I'm having a little trouble with the Bat's timeline lol

yeah that's fine so long as his profile is up - you don't even have to do a time line if you don't want to that is optional - but it's useful, you know?

Okay I want a vote on this guys

Since the idea of cells is rather restricting - who wants to have a giant time skip - and already have taken over the asylum - just so that we can have more free reign of the RP and move around freely?

Any thoughts or opinions?

i agree lets time skip to them breaking out of jail only so much i can do with ivy sill in a cell lol.

Ok so since we're opening up the RP to more than just the cells - do we want to add any other rooms? I'm going to be adding a few rooms for Jonathan like reopening his office etc ... anyone else want any rooms added up?

nope iam good with the gardens and ivys cell cause once she is free she will be using the gardens as the base for her toxins lol

Sorry for the delay guys I've been wicked sick lately. Once my brain stops liquefying inside my skull and oozing out my nose, I'll get the time skip in place.

Back
Top Bottom