Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Joker was my other thought on that matter, he even wears purple. Doormouse might be best for someone like the Ratcatcher. Killer Moth or Penguin as the Catapillar.

Riddler mouse! It will happen! lol. Then how about Harley as the red queen? lol. But I digress. Lets go back on track. As interesting this was. A solid plot is more important to talk about.

Ya, we were thinking of making the plot around planning for batmans death. And I added that there should also be separate story arcs, as a way to make things interesting.For example, as our planning is going on, one of us can A) Play as a different free villain for our bat man. B) Cause some havoc at arkhym. Just to add some interesting things, before we get to the main arc.

Taking inspiration from Death in the Family. What if each villain took a member of the Bat Family and Bats had to go free them from villain to villain? Hatter taking Barbara as his Alice? Joker and Harley getting Robin. Riddler being in charge of Nightwing, ect.

I think one thing we should be focusing on before we discuss the how to kill Batman - is how we're all going to gtfo of Arkham to do so xD I dunno about you guys but a bunch of psychos escaping Arkham might be a bit obvious. xD

It's simple, we lure the batman. We make him come to us. There's still the idea of Jervis taking control of staff's combat helmets. Maybe under Hugo Strange's suggestion?

Well, it would be more like the game in my mind. I was thinking of tottal control! Tottal anarchy! Except Joker was allready their.

We create chaos, death and destruction across arkhym so great! That the batman cannot ignore it, no matter how badly it apears to be!

Atrapitis.gif

What if we just make it a point to to kill a lot of bats? Batman would be like "WOAH! You've messed with my brethren... MY SYMBOL. Time to fight."

Lol, well that would work in a million years. :p

But really. Plot... We should focuse more on just starting us off, and move on from their. In the end, trying to figure it all out now just... Complicates things. We should just wing it on planning. And plan out their moves in character. And, until then play out a beginning, and their every day lives. We dont have to rush into breaking out or wreaking havoc. Dont mean to rush a start, but I want to rush for us to start. :p lol. Starting sounds AMAZING!

What if the villains decide to take over Arkham and give it a proper staff? Put all the guards and staff in cells, and then we become their doctors performing our own "Interviews" and whatnot. The Batman has to eventually come anyways, we'll have our own fun and plots, and he'll come foil them somehow.

I'm loving the view count on the rules guys it means people's actually reading them :) or at least acknowledging they're there lol

wow nice plot one question is catwoman gonna be there sense she is kinda does her own thing or is she going to team up with batman and go there?

yay poison ivy is so gonna have some fun grins.

Fetwick said:
What if the villains decide to take over Arkham and give it a proper staff? Put all the guards and staff in cells, and then we become their doctors performing our own "Interviews" and whatnot. The Batman has to eventually come anyways, we'll have our own fun and plots, and he'll come foil them somehow.

I'm liking this plot, this could be built off well.

Ok so so far we have like 2 plots - which are we doing - if we can decide today then we'll start tonight.

Now - are we doing "Rogues Gallery plans to escape and teams up to fuck up the batman?"

or are we doing "Rogues take over the Asylum and wait for Batman to come and walk into a trap"

Personally, I like the second idea, *that way we don't have to worry about having everyone escape, since we'll all already be there*

I think the second idea works best. It's always nice to have the home turf advantage. Raises the tension for the Batman and keep the suspense going not having him know what he's getting into. You could have Vicki Vale doing a report on how new measures are being placed in the stop the revolving door that is Arkham Asylum. But the villains don't want out. They're perfectly happy where they are. And then some technical genius (Riddler or Mad Hatter?) could lock down the place as the camera crew, staff, and guards are taken hostage. Bat Signal goes up. Game on.

Also, should more people join... Maybe one or two them could escape as Bats is locked in the Asylum, Nightwing has to take care of potential take over of Gotham from the likes of the Penguin and Two-Face?

Back
Top Bottom