Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

I want everyone's opinion .....

We should have a set year that this starts in - should we make it 2013, current year? or should we make it an earlier time period? And if an earlier time period, then what time?

What do you all think?

I would say the present because that opens up the possibilities of newer technology(i.e. social media or #HOLYSHITJOKERISLOOSE), and also newer references and villains should someone want to refer to the movie universe or the New 52.

I say future. Only because of Oc villains. It takes time for a villain to make a name for themselves, and get Batmans true attention. Not to say sci fi future, I think that doesn't belong in batman. But! A future non the less. If not then 2013 is fine.

Edit: As for plot. We can 1) Follow Arkham Asylum game just a bit, and have it so our villains make a riot to make Batman stuck within. 2) We break out and together wreak havoc on gotham, in a plot to get the Batman. If 2) Then it would go 2 different ways. 1) Direct assualt onto gotham and batman. 2) A devised plan, making the assualts just a ruse. While the top dogs (AKA Joker, Crane, Riddler, Penguin. Any master mind.) Are developing a plan. That plan could be to find out whom batman is. Or, to get those batman may care about, such as Robin, Nightwing, Oracle, Batwomen, Gordan etc.

Arc idea 3) A mash up of the above. Grabbing the best of all.

Now I think I have done enough plotting, and my part in doing so. But will continue with my opinions.

I think it would be interesting to see the Rogues Gallery finally sit down and team up - start a network inside the Asylum and work their way to escaping to execute their plan to bring down the bat.

That could be something to see. Joker and Harley could be running the show. Have Jervis equip everyone's squad helmets with mind control technology. Riddler could hack into the network and set up traps. Ivy could put up a protective barrier around the asylum with her plants. Crane could rig the ventilation systems with his fear toxin.

Ya, your right. I mean seriously, there are many teams of villains. Rogues (Flashes villains usually lead by captain cold.) Rogues Gallerie. (Batmans villains.) And the Legion of Doom. All had one flaw. One great common flaw. All the villains were truly out for themselves, had no care for authority, and destroyed themselves from within. If for once a team were to truly try and work together, maybe they really can accomplish their goals. Not to say the Joker would hang his hat and work with others truly. Oh no, he would, but the second their goals are accomplished?...

"Oh yes we did great! Truly we did wonders. The bat is dead and now... Lets go out with a bang!" Presses button. Laughes as he watches everyone explode from bombs previously planted on their person. ( :p Ya lol, that would happen. Or at least would be going through his mind.)

Edit: Fetwik... I wouldnt do that. I think running the show should be a majority vote. Although Joker would be high up on the show running.

Yeah, I was just shooting off examples of who has already been confirmed and how it "could" work. And another flaw with the Bat rogues is everyone(at least most...) wants the prize of taking down the bat themself. So they'd coordinate and then fight over who gets to to end him. "How about we hold a raffle?" "SHUT UP KILLER MOTH!" That'd be another silly way I could see it falling apart.

I don't think at that point anyone would be really running the show, it would be a group discussion *or at least whispers through the asylum, pushing information - I'm sure the rogues can handle a game of telephone tag (just keep Killer Croc out of the whispering he might throw a rock at something) .... but everyone would do their own thing based on their expertise and going by a group discussed plan through a group discussion.

I think that's the only way they would work together, since as you said they are all self obsessed rather than team oriented.

Yes, but their is a flaw that comes from this still. They are all masterminds thus far. And, a master mind will always vie for being the better mind. Working together? Oh yes. Working together without downing eachother on whom is the better mind? Ya, that wont happen. They will tear eachother apart tooth and claw! Over whom is the better man/women!

I doubt Jonathan would be in on that. He'd know how intelligent he is and just wouldn't waste his time arguing about it when he could be doing something more productive. But yeah either way they're going to wind up fighting. I think someone is going to have to be like "Look this is the plan we do it, we take bats down, then we can fight over this once the city is ours"

I agree with Crane, Take out the bat THEN we can see who is better. Keep minds on a common goal, Kill Bat for Brains. :)
But we all know who will win......... *dream look* Aww...Mista J.

If Ego's could be pushed aside, batman really would be in a world of crap.

Yep lol. Joker would always fight this though. He would always say he is the best, mainly in a joking manner. In the end, he is a problem. Serious, watch your characters backs at all times, he just might stab it. ... Not joking around, he just might. I wont kill off your characters without asking, but it is how joker is. He is truly demented. So instead of death, it may be just a hammer to your knee.

We also have to take into consideration Batman IS being played by a person - so actually killing him might be an issue.

Well of course. In all our defense. We never said we WILL kill him. Only entertained the idea that we will plan to kill him.

oh yeah I know - I'm just bringing up the fact that there IS in fact someone playing Batman.

I think it would be interesting to see Hatter take over Arkham and turn everyone into AIWL characters.

Crane = March Hair
Clayface = Door Knob
Two Face = Tweedle Dee and Teedle Dum

lol

Vicki Vale as Alice, Man Bat as the Jabberwocky, Harley as the Red Queen, and of course Catwoman as the Cheshire Cat... whether she likes it or not.

It does sound enchanting doesn't it. Happy unbirthdays all around. If it's your real birthday, time to die!

Unfortunately this is true. Jervis just wants to be on his merry way with Alice in wonderland. They'll wear hats and eat pieces of cake... with hats on them.

Well, no one said we couldn't have story arcs. :p It would be boring if it was entirely based on taking out bat's. It would be pointless, and drab. For, there is more to the villians then taking him out. IN FACT, some, such as The Joker, doesnt even want bats dead. These few want to either corrupt him. Or in the Jokers place, want him to stay indefinitely! The joker wants bat man to stay. He wants his second half, the one whom entertains him. The one that makes his plans a perfect crescendo, of laugh's and pain. To the Joker, he kills batman if it happens. But he would rather turn batman mad, corrupt him, or at the very least have him admit. They are one in the same.

Point being, we can do way more then taking out bat man. If we evolved all of this around planning, and then killing. Our batman would be very bored, and pointless.

Edit: Unless she plays out her oc more often. I forgot she had an oc. Also batman can always make a scheduled visit to check up on his enemies.

no no Joker would be Cheshire cat - sorry Catwoman - lol Joker's already got the grin xD lol and Batman would be the unwilling Alice going through wonderland to put a stop to it xD LOL only Batman wouldn't be mind controlled

Riddler would so be the door mouse passed out on the table

Dr. Jonathan Crane said:
no no Joker would be Cheshire cat - sorry Catwoman - lol Joker's already got the grin xD lol and Batman would be the unwilling Alice going through wonderland to put a stop to it xD LOL only Batman wouldn't be mind controlled

Riddler would so be the door mouse passed out on the table

Oh, you would say that. :p Riddler is not a mouse! lol

Although he probably would be. -_-

Back
Top Bottom