Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

Uuuuuh .... no??? :S Maybe? .... I dunno I've been getting so many PM's lately I might have glanced over it. Can you PM it to me again. Sorry :(

You know who reminds me of Crane's great grandmother? ....... Rose's mother from Titanic ...... (watching Titanic right now, she makes me think of Crane's great grandmother.)

Oh, you mean a controlling bitch, with no soul, whom only worry's about her own well being, and dam to anyone in her way? Ya they do sound just about the same to me. :p

The only one from the list who may not have one is Catwoman, but depends on if she wants to be helpful to the Bat or like the rest of us.

and Ivy - working on her Botanica Gardens right now - but it's not located inside the penitentiary - If she wants a cell to I can give her one as well.

I'm going to give you guys another say - hour and 15 minutes (7pm central) to get in any last minute things that you want in before we start. We'll get it all started then, sound good?

Well, I have just gotten to my Riddlers time line, so I think I am all set.

I think it should be before, that way we can all enter our pysches of the calm before the storm. While more people join, they don't have to worry about keeping up with 8 pages of backstory to find out what's happened so far and can jump right in.

Sounds good to me - still giving another 45 minutes to get last minute things settled - then we'll get started.

Also for future reference - my version of Jonathan Crane - without the mask on is Cillian Murphy - since they dont' show him without his mask on in Arkham Asylum.

Just for clarification - if you post between cells like if you're talking to each other from your own respective cells.

Ex - Jonathan is in his cell talking to Riddler whos in his cell next to Jons. Then you'd post in the halls, and in your header where it says Location - indicate where you are.

For the sake of coordination and consistancy - please remember that the only cells that have windows are the minor risk wards - so if you are in a high risk ward or a violent risk ward - your cell has no windows.

yeah but I posted up a map of where everyones cells are .... it's not that it's a matter of safety glass - even the minor risk cells would have safety glass in - but the cells are a spiral and the higher risk cells are in the middle of the building so there's no windows to the outside

Eh, it doesn't really matter - I don't think anyone looked at it anyway.

I looked at it. But if you want to go around it, there's always the idea of maybe a sealed off skylight? But then again if this is like Arkham Asylum game, they're probably more towards the basement.

I did look at it, but never thought it was on the inside, I can reiterate my first post if you so please. :)

okay iam stuck i looked up infor for poison ivy and it just a skim thou no dates of when said stuff happen do i make up dates then to go with a sumed up timeline .

Back
Top Bottom