Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Chat

I would just take up events and place them at random points in her life. Ivy's probably in her early to mid 30's usually. From there you can speculate on childhood if Wikipedia doesn't give you something helpful.

I would say late twenties to early thirties for Catwoman. She's younger than Bruce, but not much. And she's more than likely an experienced theif at this point. But then again that could be due to her upbringing.

got it i did poison ivys time line i kinda just summed things up now once i fix up Cat woman';s i be good
going to have her join in later with batman teamed up with him if that works out for the plot.

I had a response to something but my internet crashed so ...... moving on ..... lol

We need Profiles for all Canon characters - there's now a section open - please post your profiles up in there.

posted all profiles and till bat man comes in wont be posting with catwoman right now bringing poison ivy in her garden house lol

Didn't think of this before

if you're posting as two characters at the same time, but both characters headers at the top. and then the post underneath, unless you want to post them separately. lol

WOW! Looking at the cell layouts again, I realized I jumbled things up. For sake of consistancy, I started at riddlers, down to Cranes, down the rabbit hole to Hatters, then hello to Harley, and around to my Jokers cell.

ha ha ha ha - yeah you got it reversed ha ha

Anyone else notice the cell layout looks like a pokeball?

ROGUES GALLERY I CHOOSE YOU!

To make things a bit more simple I'm going to change time from instead of having it set up as "8 pm" have it set up by date and approximate time of day so we would currently be in "January 9th 2013, evening"

Just so were not hopping back and forth figuring out who's at what time period of the day, we know its evening what time of the evening doesn't really matter so much of e date and aprox when.

Sorry still new at this guy, trial and error lol. I'll figure this out eventually.

Maybe for future members, this fact should be in the rules? So they dont get confused on date. (Goes to switch date, time of day on recent post.)

yeah I'll throw that up right now.

-----

We'll be having a time skip to the next day tomorrow evening when I get home from work - since it is latish in the day - we'll be having lights out - and the skip to Jan 10th. I'll throw up an announcement about an hour before that happens.

Hey guys, sorry but things came up that are gonna sap up the time that I would need to dedicate to this RP. But should anyone want to take over Hatter. Be my guest!

Ah man! Dam that sucks. I guess I can take on the Hatter as well. The great thing of having multiples is, no one can bitch about small posts. :p Because they tally up together. But ya hate to see ya go, and to make continuity I will take up the Hatter. If ever you want back, You can have him again. :)

It's okay if you like we can reserve him for you - have him on hiatus - if in a few weeks you don't feel up to bringing him back up again - we can put him back up for grabs. Give you a chance to pick him back up again.

okay guys - starting up the next day - if you wanna finish up posted from the night before - that's fine it doesn't all have to be "BAM SUDDEN STOP" for the previous day - just indicate what day you're on and try to wrap it up and we'll skip to morning.

So who do you guys think'll make the first move in this "take over arkham plan"

Hmmmm Well, I gave Joker, that one phone call, didn't I??????!!!! Lol, what shall we ever do with it. It isnt like we can, spread the word or anything. It isnt like we can bring in npc minor villains like the royal flush gang, or bringing in Firefly, or any of our goons and thralls.

Edit: Come on people, we all know who is the first to jump in and say lets do shit! "Spread the word boys! Jokers calling in his....Favors. Hahahahaha!"

well sense the rec room is closed down then i guess poiosn ivy back in her garden so yeah till further notice.

Back
Top Bottom