Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Hahvoc I'm your friend! :p

Info: Kids are driving me nuts today!
Info: Been up since 6:30am and coffee is the only thing keeping me awake right now
Info: Feel blah as fuck
Fact: About to blare my music and try and relax before I go into 'Boots to Asses' mode (Which means I'm about to hand out time outs like their candy)

Info: Is it weird that when I have a daughter, I really want to name her Daenerys? I really just love the name. It would work well with my cousin's name "Ashley" who passed away a few years back. Daenerys Ashley~ IT'S MINE YOU CAN'T HAVE IT. =P

Thing: Finished off the Deadpool game today and now eagerly awaits for the Batman: Origins game to come out. : x

Thing: One of my jobs is at GameStop.

Info: Always have been a fan of Maroon 5
Info: Currently, I'm watching Hannibal & I absolutely love it XD
Info: I don't have a favourite colour
Info: I should probably go to sleep, but I can't be bothered - I'm WIDE AWAKE ^_^

Info: I've got the hots for miley cyrus..... >.>;

Info: I love watching anime.

Info: I love reading Yaoi manga/novel styled

Info: I should be sleep but I'm not... >.<;

Info: Right now, I'm watching Rules of Engagement XD
Info: I want to get a pet cat but I can't
Info: I'm not really a fan of the colour pink
Info: I've got a really small waist
Info: I don't really go out much during the Summer...

Info: Went to watch a film - Now you see me
Info: Was meant to watch Despicable Me 2 XD
Info: Still haven't watched the current episode of Twisted
Info: Have an interview tomorrow....should be sleeping but I can't :(

Does anyone wanna talk about how the Birds of Prey and Underworld posters are almost exactly the same? I think it might be important.

250px-Birds_of_Prey_promo.jpg
Underworld_poster.jpg

Info: Sooooooo glad to be home.

And Quin... I find this interesting. I'm not overly familiar with Birds of Prey. Meaning, I've heard of it. Sure. But I'm not a follower. However, I'm kinda not surprised here. I've seen Len Wiseman speak at Comic-Con and the guy has definitely taken ideas from others and incorporated it into this film. Is this a bad thing? Nope. But what is bad is that he outright tries to deny this. At Comic-Con, people actually asked him about how he utilized the cinematography effects from The Matrix and incorporated it into his flick in a way that suited it and didn't overdo it, that he also utilized the whole prominent color deal (The Matrix used green overtones, Underworld used blue). BUT... he got MEGA defensive and tried to deny all of this. Seriously, I think most of us knew better. But after he got whiny people more or less dropped it. It made me wonder wtf Kate Beckinsale saw in the guy, I'll tell you that. >.> However, I still liked the movie, but I do think differently of Len Wiseman as a director. /rant

Info: Bought two Tegan and Sara albums Sunday
Info: I haven't been interested enough in any artist enough to buy physical copies of their albums since I was like 14 so this is special lol
Fact: I love the two albums I bought and think they were totally worth the money I spent on them.
Fact: I'm going to definitely be adding more of their albums to my collection soon
Fact: I want to see them live in concert so bad! :p I'm talking most expensive seats in house so I'm right up front :D

Thing- Watching Rocky Horror Picture Show while replaying Fire Emblem: Awakening

Thing - Just finished catching up on Supernatural. Ah <3

Thing - Need to catch up on Doctor Who >->

Info: Got my bellybutton repierced today.
Info: Got a new tattoo today as well.
Info: Really wish I had someone who would pay great attention to my tattoos with their hands, lips, and tongue.
Info: Haven't gotten any since September... mind is going off the deep end into the gutter big time. Especially after getting that painful pleasure of a new piercing and tattoo. Mostly the tattoo.
Info: Cause lets just face it, tattoos are just fucking sexy.

Info: I'm in need of a hair-dye! It's becoming less red, and more ginger
Fact: I'm naturally ginger anyway /sob.

Info:I still watch Power Rangers on VHS every saturday morning like it's 1997
Fact: Kimberly is not as hot now...But Trini is!

Info: I too watch Power Rangers still I watch it on Netflix :) my son loves them!
Info: So got a huge ego boost this past half hour. Two people called me sexy and hot within the last half an hour o_O I don't see it but OK :D

Vertaige said:
Info:I still watch Power Rangers on VHS every saturday morning like it's 1997
Fact: Kimberly is not as hot now...But Trini is!

Fact: Kimberly is still pretty hot, despite your previous fact.
Info: The chick who played Trini is also dead. But yes, back then, even she was pretty hot.

Fact and info about me:
Fact: I'm 30 and don't yet drive.
Info: I'm going to fix that next weekend. This is horrifying to everyone who knows me. Not that I don't yet drive; They're gonna be scared to know that I'll be driving.

Fact: I am an uncle to my little brother's kid. She is now 7 months old. This frightens me.
Info: I will be the best fucking uncle for that kid, ever.

Fact: I play paintball on a semi-regular basis. No, not speedball. Fuck that shit. Mil-sim/Woodsball, baby. Any other paintballers in the house?

#1 I don't have a drivers license either.
#2 I am a horrible driver.
#3 When I was learning how to drive I had my manly brother in screaming fits.
#4 I've hit a fence, a gate, and a mailbox while driving.
#5 My mom and dad have also screamed with me driving in public places.
#6 Apparently I can't follow speed limits that well, I just ... can't.
#7 My brother says I drive worse than Sheldon Cooper.
#8 I love the show the Big Bang Theory.

Fact: I sing what I cook and occasionally sing my day to day activities
Fact: I love beetles and would spend 20$ a week back when Mushi King was at Walmart

Back
Top Bottom