Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Info: Feeling really tired today.
Info: Also wish I didn't feel so helpless sometimes...
Info: Being more or less empathic as well as passionate means all my emotions are huge... but, well, it's who I am. *just smiles*
Info: I'm so grateful to have people who see me in ways I sometimes do not. I shall cherish them and their opinions always. And I'll make it a firm goal to see things through their eyes.

Info: Sexually frustrated this morning...
Info: I pouted HARD because of it...
Info: No one's fault either, interruptions happen when you have kids (and no they didn't walk in).

Info: I can't cook but I'm pretty damned good at coming up with recipes.
Info: I will be having cajon ranch, grilled chicken tenders for dinner.

I spend too much money on rpg stuff. This past month I've tossed down a hundred dollars on items; and there's always more items coming out that I want!

Still I find them very entertaining.

*nods* Yeah... and it's awful... T_T

Info: Have a slight headache.
Info: Watching 'The Mummy'.
Info: It's adorable and awesome that my daughter finally seems to like apples now... and I'm talking crunchy apples as in the slices since she's always been fine with applesauce or apple pie. Hooray!

Info: Kind of been floating around the site and checking on things.
Info: Slowly been cleaning my entire apartment since, because my cat is on wet food, there are more bugs in the house than would normally be around in the summer. >:
Info: Feeling oddly disconnected.
Info: Buying my plane ticket on Friday.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Info: Kind of been floating around the site and checking on things.
Info: Slowly been cleaning my entire apartment since, because my cat is on wet food, there are more bugs in the house than would normally be around in the summer. >:
Info: Feeling oddly disconnected.
Info: Buying my plane ticket on Friday.

Where ye headed?

Going to be going to WA in september/october.

Info: Trying to find/purchase/organize a steampunk outfit that resembles Nausicaa's from Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind. Totally in love with her character and this movie.
Info: Gonna have to make things and I'm not very handy so we'll see how well that works out when I buy things.

You could always hit up an online shop for most of the outfit parts and construct them. Unless its a big piece like T-45d Power Armor, in which case you'd need to contact some group like Polymer Armory.

Feeling very irate and discombobulated, like the feeling of nails running down a chalk bored, instead its making its presents irritatingly known from my head straight down my spine until I wish there was something I could just push my aggression out onto.

Back
Top Bottom