Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

I am going in for the hopeful last stage of corrective surgery for my vision (had LASIK in the right eye, having a PRK in the left) tomorrow early in the day. I'm nervous as all hell and actually kinda scared. My vision is twisted by a few degrees, and I think my near sight is all but gone.

Fact: Catbug makes my stressful week more tolerable.
Fact: Catbug also makes me want soft tacos.

You forget I live in Georgia. We don't have anything like that here that I know of, so.... Maybe it's a Northern thing like Rally's (Checkers down here) or Carl's Jr (Hardee's down here)?

It's Northe eastern, more specifically. There is ONE Friendly's in Georgia way up north.

Zalvek said:
Fact: I miss Friendly's. A lot.
this. there's one about an hour away but the local one closed a while back.

Millenium Joker said:
.....is it good? What would it be comparable to?

Cruz I have nothing to do for 4 days while my eyes heal. I can make the trip.

Yes it's good. they're most known for their ice cream or so it always was around here. their food sorta reminded me of maybe like a big boy or frisha's if you have those? but damn did they have awesome sundays!

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
It's yummy. Eat there.

fact...

Info: I actually worked at Friendly's one summer....
Info: I was the girl who made sundaes.....
Info: I can make awesome ice cream sundaes now as a result. >.<

darkangel76 said:
Info: I actually worked at Friendly's one summer....
Info: I was the girl who made sundaes.....
Info: I can make awesome ice cream sundaes now as a result. >.<

info: I think that's pretty cool.
question: did you get free sundays for working there? What if you made a mistake, did you get to eat the mistakes?

Well, I could've gotten some for free, if I'd wanted. But, I never took them up on it............ looking back at that, I was pretty stupid not to have done so. But, oh well......

wow, you have more restraint than me... I'd gain like 50 pounds and my lactose intolerance would be off the charts, but damn I would be happy.

fact: one should live their life without regrets.

info: I am drinking root bear, its good. (maybe that last part should have been a fact... is it a fact that root bear is good? *ponders*)

Back
Top Bottom