Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Info: Man, sometimes being a mod takes a lot of work. Lots of activity from new members with things to fix lately.
Info: No bigs, it's nice that there's some new blood.
Info: Don't wanna get ready for wooooork.
Info: Watching Ink Masters before work.

Info: I like anime, cosplay and everything related to that! Be it videogames, manga and stuff.
Info: Get teased all of the time for that.
Info: Give zero fucks as people surrounding me are ignorant douches.

Fact: I'm Asian-American
Fact: I'm fair skinned
Info: I love archery.
Info: I fucking love the adepose in Doctor Who.
Info: I hate misspelling things.
Fact: I recently shaved my head, and donated the hair.
Info: I love strawberry flavored things, but hate the texture of the actual strawberry itself.

Info: Today I will be crying my heart out. It's already begun a little, but when I'm finally sitting alone in this house, the water works will come.

This morning, my dad moved. I have never lived without him until December, and even then he was only 10 minutes away. Today he left for a city in a different province.

This afternoon, my roommate and his sister are leaving. The roommate isn't leaving for forever, but it is going to be a hard 3 weeks without his companionship. He's the guy I tell my problems to, the guy I rely on and the guy who actually helps me keep this house clean.

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Fact: I have a little bit of an obsession with adventure time.

Fact: I approve of this and find the lack of Adventure Time fans in my area that don't make me feel like I could be perceived as a pedophile is depressing.

Fact: I'm probably, like, the biggest Backstreet Boy fan ever and I don't even care who knows it.
Fact: I am super educated (diploma, degree, 400 hours of placement hours) but I still work a minimum wage retail job.

Info: I've been posting up the same fanfic I'm working on here on fanfiction.net also.
Info: I already have several ideas going through my mind to begin working on once I'm done with this current writing/piece.

Info: I stay up way too late because I can.
Info: I always crave fresh baked doughnuts in the wee hours of the morning.
Info: I never go and get said doughnuts because I know I'll feel guilty about them afterward. :p

Info: Kick ass day today!
Info: I so needed a day like this...
Info: And it ended with cheesecake.
Fact: All good days should end with cheesecake!!! XD

Fact: I've been so damn busy this summer that I've gotten nothing done, and I find it maddening.

Info: I cannot focus unless I have music specifically for focusing playing in the background. Same with sleep.
Info: Most of the music I listen to is instrumental
Info: I tend to draw a bit more when I'm more depressed, making most of my works sad.

info: feeling rather meh... between daily stress, a pinched nerve/muscle, emotional stuff and whatever... yeah... just meh.
info: my son starts school soon, so does my daughter.
info: wish life would either stop or go away sometimes.
info: tonight...I demand a cuddle pile. Me, hubs and the kids...the rest of the world can just do whatever for a while during that time. Meh.

Info: Guess it's a good thing I wasn't on it last night.
Info: Writing a lot about shit is probably a good thing to me.
Info: Writing a lot is hard to do though.
Info: Might go on break soon.

Back
Top Bottom