Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Info: The storms that I thought were gone are back.
Info: No wonder the head pain didn't fully subside.
Info: I wonder how many more storms we'll be getting.
Info: It has gotten obscenely hot and humid outside.

Info: A monsoon is approaching my place...brace yourselves.
Info: Procrastination is really eating me up. I just have to walk ten blocks to do a little exam....but the bureaucracy of my country sickens me.

Info: I will be getting Jurassic Park tattoos. I have the quotes down, just trying to figure out the logos.
Info: Dunno when I'll be getting this, but I WILL be getting this.

Info: Tomorrow my son starts kindergarten.
Info: In 2 weeks, my daughter starts preschool.
Info: Next week, my daughter resumes ballet.

yikes....

Info: My shoulder hurts fiercely.
Info: Feels like nerve impingement.
Info: Had to take pain killers in hopes to even remotely take the edge of the pain off... X_X

DA - can you raise your arm up or no? You might have what my mum has. She had to get cortezone[sp?] shots to help.
Zal- Yeah, I figured.

Info: I love eating bacon while I'm at work.

@Hahvy: Yes... I think I know what's caused my pain... yesterday I picked up my daughter and I think because she really is too big to carry any longer I over did it. Couple that with getting on in age--like it or not, lol--and I think it just screwed me up. Plus, I have issues in that area of my body any way.

darkangel76 said:
@Hahvy: Yes... I think I know what's caused my pain... yesterday I picked up my daughter and I think because she really is too big to carry any longer I over did it. Couple that with getting on in age--like it or not, lol--and I think it just screwed me up. Plus, I have issues in that area of my body any way.

01zer.jpg

Thanks... *hugs and nuzzles* Me too. It hurts sooo badly. And it's definitely nerve pain. I shouldn't have picked up my daughter and carried her, but I couldn't help it...... I just have to suck it up that she's too big now and my body can't take it any longer either. >.<

darkangel76 said:
@MJ: You don't lift kids in quite the same manner as you lift weights... but I don't lift regularly or anything. No.

Wait, seriously? That's not how you lift children?

No wonder all those parents at the daycare center were so pissed. :/

Zal starts school mad early.

info: NO SCHOOL FOR ME, BITCHES.
Info: I'm actually kind of sad. I liked some of the assignments I used to get. Maybe I'll design my own assignments. O:

School starts Monday. Developmental Psychology Mondays and Fridays, US History 1 on Wednesdays, and an Intro to Computers (ugh) all online, TBA.

Tuition cost $1140 this semester, and books were ~$500

Info: Ordered a Victorian Steampunk dress. Can't wait till it gets here!
Info: Ordering some more clothes.
Info: Excited for a little more change in my wardrobe. <3

Back
Top Bottom