Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

FACT: I was supposed to quit my work today but a new guy got hired and his ruggedly good looks may or may not have postponed my departure. >_>

Fact:Woke up this morning and my tongue was black.
Info:Weird thing is it was normal when I went to bed.
Fact: spent most of the night in the bathroom puking.
Info: but it wasn't black.
Fact: I haven't been this mom sick (homesick but specifically for my mom) in almost 20 years.
Info: I can already feel a slight panic attack coming on.

Millenium Joker said:
Info: I hate my job
Info: I work at Dunkin Donuts
Fact: if I get fired, I WILL ask a customer if they'd like some warm cream filling.

I just laughed so hard out loud.

On my last shift working at McDonalds a million years ago, I remember asking someone on drive-thru. "Would you like to add a McDick to that order?"

Temptationist said:
Millenium Joker said:
Info: I hate my job
Info: I work at Dunkin Donuts
Fact: if I get fired, I WILL ask a customer if they'd like some warm cream filling.

I just laughed so hard out loud.

On my last shift working at McDonalds a million years ago, I remember asking someone on drive-thru. "Would you like to add a McDick to that order?"

I guess you had enough of being treated like a McSlave?

Lol, since you couldn't to convince them to be sorry... I'd say pretty far or they needed to for just a little while. The wagon doesn't matter. All rides are generally the same. Super shitty and sometimes you just need to get off.

Info: Today I officially became a Girl Scout Leader for a troop of Daisies. (Kindergarten and First Graders)
Soon to be fact: Parents should probably be frightened; Girls are going to have a kick ass time. :3

Info: I can't believe I got this username. No. I'm serious. I can't believe I got this username. How the hell was it not taken before?!
Fact: I actually do often wear masks in real life as part of my job. Otherwise I would most assuredly die of horrifying particles in the air.
Fact: Masks make it bloody hard to drink alcohol, so I generally don't.
Fact: Smoking is also off limits because lighting my own face on fire doesn't seem like a jolly good time.
Fact: You know that one scene in the first Riddick film, where he pulls his arms up past his back and over his head with a loud unsettling crack as he supposedly dislocates both of his shoulders? I can do that. It doesn't hurt that much anymore.
Fact: I'm also a skinny bastard.

Any of those amusing enough?

TheMasquerade said:
Info: I can't believe I got this username. No. I'm serious. I can't believe I got this username. How the hell was it not taken before?!
Fact: I actually do often wear masks in real life as part of my job. Otherwise I would most assuredly die of horrifying particles in the air.
Fact: Smoking is also off limits because lighting my own face on fire doesn't seem like a jolly good time.
Fact: You know that one scene in the first Riddick film, where he pulls his arms up past his back and over his head with a loud unsettling crack as he supposedly dislocates both of his shoulders? I can do that. It doesn't hurt that much anymore.

Lighting your face on fire does seem kind of amusing, but that thing with the cracking shoulders in Pitch Black is a bit...... unsettling. You some sort of contortionist?

Millenium Joker said:
TheMasquerade said:

Lighting your face on fire does seem kind of amusing, but that thing with the cracking shoulders in Pitch Black is a bit...... unsettling. You some sort of contortionist?

Kind of. Mostly just flexible.
Fact: I dislocated both of my shoulders when I was younger. Ever since then I've been able to twist them nearly every which way without pain.

I severed my right thumb at the median joint (the one just below the fingernail) when I was little. Until it healed completely (around when I was in 6th grade) I could pop it and it would lock into place. If I try that now, it just... hurts.

Millenium Joker said:
I severed my right thumb at the median joint (the one just below the fingernail) when I was little. Until it healed completely (around when I was in 6th grade) I could pop it and it would lock into place. If I try that now, it just... hurts.

That sounds... Rather... For lack of a better word, unique? Painful, certainly.

'Twas nice speaking with you. Ta ta for now, and good luck with that thumb good sir!

I have been re-writing a Dragon Age fanfiction I started.. fuck.. 3 years ago? Damn, I feel old. I'll link it here if anyone wants to read it and give me some criticisms, because that would be great!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9680584/1/Aftermath

Back
Top Bottom