Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Fact: I haven't posted here in a while!
Info: Breaking Bad's series finale is almost upon us OH GOD WHY.
Fact: Now I want to do a Breaking Bad themed RP. Geez.

Info: Leaving for my trip tomorrow so after tonight, ADIOS BITCHES.
Info: Might pop on here and there but it might not really be that much.

My sister went into labour today. The first bit and her water broke about 15 minutes ago. I'll be meeting my niece within 24 hours!

I won't be active until the 6th of October or later.

Lemme see here...10 random facts about Kara....

1 :: I was published in a book once.
2 :: I memorized Poe's "Spirits of the Dead" over night in 5th grade.
3 :: I love sensation Novels.
4 :: I adore the Legend of Zelda series.
5 :: I'm not sure if I'm required to put "Info" or "Fact" instead of numbers.
6 :: Volume on TV, Stereo or Laptop has to end in a 5 or 0. Drives me nuts if it isn't....
7 :: I love Supernatural...
8 :: For a long time I didn't know how to spell my middle name.
9 :: I love Sandalwood and Cherry Blossom...
10 :: I'm often times a little flighty in nature. Bad habit I know and something I'm attempting to work on.

I suppose that'll do for now~

Fact: I'm baking apple pie from scratch with Daddy~!
Info: And by 'with Daddy' I mean by myself while he watches. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Fact: This morning I learned my upstairs neighbor only knows my name due to my sex life. She's an old Chinese lady...

CyanideDisaster said:
My sister went into labour today. The first bit and her water broke about 15 minutes ago. I'll be meeting my niece within 24 hours!

I won't be active until the 6th of October or later.

I wish good upon you, your sister, and your niece. 'Twas wondering where you had gone.

Karameida said:
2 :: I memorized Poe's "Spirits of the Dead" over night in 5th grade.

"Thy soul shall find itself alone
'Mid dark thoughts of the grey tomb-stone"

Fact: I am biologically related to Poe on my mother's side of the family. He is a distant relative.
Info: I adore his poetry. He was kind of creepy and insane though... Does explain a few things!

Fact: Skype is a piece of garbage when it comes to telling me when someone sent me a message last.

Info: I am so hyped on becoming a chef, I wasn't even bothered about IT class today.
Info: There was cake when I got my A+ along with my group in yesterdays presentation.
Fact: The rain is going to soak me when I have to go up shopping *QQ*

Anansi said:
Fact: This morning I learned my upstairs neighbor only knows my name due to my sex life. She's an old Chinese lady...

Good sex life, I guess?

LOL

Fact: I can't sleep with sheets.
Fact: I can't generally sleep at all. Major insomnia.

Fact: Just had a really nice night yesterday with my boyfriends...things got really kinky. :3
Fact 2: I'm replaying PSX games, and just stumbled upon a beta version of Duke Nukem: Time to Kill. However, bitch ain't opening and just gives me a blank screen, which really pisses me off.

Fact: Had that day where you just look in the mirror and go 'Damn, I am a sexy individual'.
Fact: Got out of class early? Must have charmed the shit out of my professor.

Today is a good day.

I spend too much money on TTRPG stuff, just tossed 135 dollars to fund the creation and art of two new monsters for the system I use.

Fact: I have no idea what to say here.
Info: I'm a rebel so my next entry won't be prefaced with the word fact OR info
I'm a Sagittarius.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

darkangel76 said:
Fact: Once Upon A Time marathons = <33333
Info: I think they want me to cry at least once during every epi, I swear.... >///<

Ohhhhhh myyyy gooooooooodddddd.
I love that show.

Do you watch the Wonderland spinoff?

Temptationist said:
darkangel76 said:
Fact: Once Upon A Time marathons = <33333
Info: I think they want me to cry at least once during every epi, I swear.... >///<

Ohhhhhh myyyy gooooooooodddddd.
I love that show.

Do you watch the Wonderland spinoff?

I saw the pilot way back when but never got to watch the show despite my desire to do so. I am now marathoning it because I've really wanted to see it soooo badly. And OH GOD!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I started today and am half way through season 1 and going strong. XD

As for the Wonderland one... YES! I've been watching since it started and I adore it to pieces!!! XD

*gushes heaps!!!!!!!!!!*

Fact: Coconuts kill more individuals every year then sharks
mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Fact: I drove all the way across town where there are no lights and rain is heavy to pick up a friend.
Fact: I hydroplaned on the way back and handled the skid like a fucking BOSS. Drove away like nothing happened. Didn't even hit a ditch.

I have a major case of procrastination to the point I'll do anything, OTHER than what I'm supposed to be doing.

Back
Top Bottom