Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Info: So much running around.
Info: Just wish there was a special pause button I could press so that things could stop for a little bit... would be nice.
Info: This feeling in the back of my throat is making me annoyed.

Fact: If one more kid rings my door bell I'm gonna punt them into my front lawn.

I became a fan of the MLS team Seattle Sounders all because of The Price Is Right. 2-3 years ago, right as the MLS season was about to officially kick-off, they had a Showcase at the end that featured an MVP-esque trip to Seattle for the MLS Kick-off game between Seattle Sounders and L.A. Galaxy at CenturyLink Field in Seattle. After the showcase ended, Drew Carey revealed that he was a Minority Owner of the Sounders.

The rest, as they say, is history.

I want to go travelling more than I normally do :D See more places - creating a scrapbook of places I haven't been to yet :p Only been to a few places but haven't been able to truly explore the countries.

Fact: I don't think I've just genuinely liked someone for being just them self like this before, and I hope it goes somewhere.

Zal - I hope it goes somewhere <3

Info: training tomorrow. UGH. Nuuu.
Info: Glad I get paid for training and have started working again.
Info: People make me laugh in the, "You're so sad it's funny" kind of way.
Info: Moar pokeymans!

I think I want to back to Europe....

If not that, I've been wanting to get back into the Culinary field lately..... My training and skils are being squandered at a fucking donut shoppe.

Sometimes I don't feel like writing or doing anything else for that matter, for extended period of times.

I sometimes loathe roleplaying because I don't feel up to snuff, with other roleplayers. In other words I compare myself to other people's standards, more than my own.

Fact: I am getting a divorce.

Info: The only thing I learned from marriage counseling is that I actually don't like him very much. XD

Back
Top Bottom