Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

CHRISTMAS BREAK YES.

/blows up college with ornaments and festivities.

Fact: My snow guy fell the other day because he waited too long to come and shovel, he's going to be late again today due to his hurt leg and back.

Fact: I am home alone and I have nothing productive to do.

I bought a keg of Heineken. My plans Flor Christmas involve seeing some family I never talk to, getting drunk, and having some waffle house, not necessarily in that order.

Fact: Christmas wasn't that spectacular for me this year. :/

Info: Sometimes I feel bad that my roommate has to deal with the kitten being all crazy and hungry while I get to have her when she wants to snuggle the most. However, she does pull crazy shit after all the snuggles....and then my roommate comes home. Lol.

Info: My kitten is sitting in my lap and looking up at me...SO. FUCKING. CUTE.

Fact: I'm amazed I still have so much money after missing work or a week due to injury.

I'm frustrated my gf's family doesn't like me because of the color of my skin and that she tries to defend them as not being racist, even though her father refers to me as "that black boy" though he knows my name.

My LEGO collection is coming along nicely...people say its a sad high point, I say fuck em.

Anansi said:
Fact: I'm amazed I still have so much money after missing work or a week due to injury.

I'm frustrated my gf's family doesn't like me because of the color of my skin and that she tries to defend them as not being racist, even though her father refers to me as "that black boy" though he knows my name.

My LEGO collection is coming along nicely...people say its a sad high point, I say fuck em.

Jeezus. Can't say I know what that's like but... Wow.

Kudos on the Lego collection though.

Info: I lost a job. Not because I got fired, but I'm GUESSING because the Holiday ended.... Just wish they had the decency to TELL ME instead of having to find out the hard way (checking the schedule and not seeing my name there anymore)

Could just be a scheduling error.

info: Sometimes I get irked have to drive 30 min over a bridge where I pay a 7.50 Toll each way to go help my grandma when my cousins who are near my aget live literally in the apt right above her. I have to pay $15 and use gas money because tthey're too lazy to just help her put up curtains or go shopping. Ugh

Info: I got a headache from HELL!
Info: Meds have helped a little...
Info: Going to take a shower and try and steam the shit out of it... =/

Fact: I spent christmas with the bipolar mother I hadn't seen in 6 years eating thai food at an indian restaurant where a woman in a santa outfit (not the sexy kind) gave me a fortune cookie with so many typos I could not even attempt at the intended meaning.

Raze said:
Fact: I spent christmas with the bipolar mother I hadn't seen in 6 years eating thai food at an indian restaurant where a woman in a santa outfit (not the sexy kind) gave me a fortune cookie with so many typos I could not even attempt at the intended meaning.

Everything about that sentence TURNED ME ON!!!

@Anansi- thought that, checked again. Not on the schedule for next week either. So... a-yup.

Info: I am one miserable fuck, tonight.
Fact: Wagon falling because life is sad and I can't resist going back to what I know.

Thank you for your incredible input, Joker.
This clearly contributes to my opinion of you as a socially acceptable, mentally sound person.

Watching my drunk sister act a fool, while I'm my phone.

Raze said:
Thank you for your incredible input, Joker.
This clearly contributes to my opinion of you as a socially acceptable, mentally sound person.

Flattery will get you everywhere, Raze.

Info: People are terrible and will ruin your day over a donut and some coffee, so showing up hammered to work at a coffee shop makes it bearable. :p

I am inlove with this Avatar. I'm going to keep it forever and ever.

And it's a great avatar too! It's so smug, I love it!

Random info: caught my brother in law in the act of checking out my cleavage this morning and busted him on it. He said,"My pleasure."

Back
Top Bottom