Random Info About You 2.0

Fact:Job Hunting SUUUUUUUUUCKS!
Fact: I'm always apprehensive when I visit the parents. Especially since they've had this "religious" awakening. Though I've been told that it's been pretty common for most people their age.
Fact: I do have plan B if my interviews don't go through. Don't like the idea of having to rely on a friend to get me a job though. Hypocritical of me I know. Considering I got that same friend a job at my current place of employment.

I adopted a second cat to keep my first cat company whilst I am super busy with my third year college work load.

I've kept her in my room and separate from him due to medical reasons for the majority of her time in our house.

Info: Last. Night. No. Words. Ugh.

Info: Got my sexy dress and new halter/off the shoulder top/dress/thingy in the mail today. Was super happy. :3
Info: Working for a few more hours and then I'm done.

I liked Ken, but I felt that his gimmick has been used so much in Wrestling (Super angry, strong guy with non-existant personality) that it's hard to go back and watch him anymore.

Info: I'm slowly losing the desire to do sexual RP's if I do do them it will be sparse. What I really like is System Gaming. I tried it with Mech-Pilot and I don't know what I've been missing :D

Info:Today's the day I break the news/
Fact:Nervous as fuck!
Fact:Not gonna back down this time, I'm gonna dig deep and just do it!

GAME FACE! Wish me luck!

Fact: My shitty day just got worse and now I am rather miserable.
Fact: On top of that, being reminded of my overall failures and incompetencies at life have put me in quite an awful and depressed mood.

Fact: I work in a maximum custody prison with seriously mentally ill offenders as a mental health clinician, working to diagnose and counsel.
Fact: I've also worked in medium and minimum where they walk around next to me, unrestrained and fully capable of assaulting me.
-Info: I've got a fuckton of self-defense training.
Fact: I have five tattoos. One is a pokemon. Don't you dare judge me.

Back
Top Bottom