Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Harley moaned again as he moved his knee against her pussy, already wet. She smiled at him as he spoke innocently. "Maybe just a bit. But you're not so innocent." she pointed out as he removed her shirt and bra. "Good..." she said, kissing him again, her free hand trailing lightly down his chest. She was now trying to remove his pants, wanting him more the longer they kept this up.

Mira looked at him, glancing back to see the portal closed. She was trapped in here with him. She scoffed. "You don't even know me very well. And how do you know I won't get what I want from Kuren?" she asked him, wondering if everyone knew something she only suspected.

Kuren grinned. "Am I really not that innocent?" He asked with a smirk. His body shivered from the touch of her nails on his chest. Then her hands were on his pants, undoing that already. He slid his tongue into her mouth and then broke it again. "Someone's a little impatient now, don't you think?" He asked with a big grin on his face. Kuren trailed his teeth against her neck and up to her chin, grazing anywhere he could get them. Then, he licked back down, and back up to her mouth and into it. He wanted her, but he also wanted to tease her pretty badly too.

Raven smirked at the young wolf. "And maybe I want to get to know you a bit better. It is you that said that I don't know you very well." He said lightly. His voice was very alluring now. There was this aura coming off of him that was just very alluring. Raven usually didn't wish to use this sort of power, but he might as well. Like how Harley is a half demon, that means she has demon in her, but from how her power is, she controls shadows. Making her a half shadow demon. There always needs to be a classification on what kind of demon you are. Raven was special. Half demon and half vampire, but the demon side. That made him interesting. He was half incubus.

Harley smirked. "Not you're not. Far from it..." she told him. She moaned as his tongue slid into her mouth, then he was breaking the kiss. "Yes, but we also don't know how long before she gets back...That's I want to have you before she does..." she told him, feeling his teeth grazing against her neck and chin. He was teasing her, and she responded to it with light moans.

Mira felt the alluring tone of his voice, hell his whole body was attracting her to him. She stepped closer to him, a smirk on her face. "Oh? Well then, I guess you can get to know me better.."

Kuren grinned. "Really now? I couldn't tell." He said with a chuckle. "I'll make sure that I can get you satisfied..I promise that." He said with a big grin on his face. Kuren felt his pants come off and he pushed off his own boxers. He had undone her pants and slid down her panties too. He could just feel the heat coming off of her body, and he just wanted it all. Kuren licked up the girl's neck to her mouth and kissed her roughly as he pushed her hip so his dick could slide into her hard.

Raven grinned as his voice finally got into her. He wished that he didn't need to do it, but it did make the process easier. He stepped forwards to Mira and pushed her up against the barrier wall. He forced a kiss onto her lips, his incubus aura spreading to all areas of her body. If he was going to use it to sleep with her, better to use most of it now. He tapped the ground and a small bed appeared. He would use it later, after his very rough session with her now.

Harley smirked. "Oh, I know you will.." she said, feeling her pants and her panties sliding off of her body. The heat was coming off of her body heavily, and she wanted him inside of her now, wanted him completely. She kissed him back roughly, feeling his dick slipping inside of her hard. She moaned, bucking against him.

Mira watched Raven as he stepped forward, pushing her against the barrier. She flushed, feeling a heat spreading across her body as he forced her into a kiss. She couldn't help but feel compelled to kiss him back roughly, any thoughts of protesting turning into pure lust for him.

Kuren slid his tongue into her mouth as he began to thrust against her hard and fast. Even though he wished to tease her, he wanted her too badly to do any of that at the moment. He wanted her, and not having to stop half way would be nice. Kuren slid his hand under her shirt and groped her breasts, teasing her nipples with his fingers.

Raven roughly pushed his tongue into her mouth, playing with her pretty heavily. He took off her shirt and grabbed one of her breasts and groped her roughly. If it wasn't to the sense that she was kissing back, it would almost be rape. Raven pushed his knee against her pussy and rubbed her, teasing every spot he could get on her.

Harley moaned as he thrust harder into her, rocking against him in pace with his thrusting. She moaned louder as he teased her nipples, letting her nails gently go down his chest, not digging in just yet. She played her tongue with his, getting a bit rough with him in her eagerness to have him.

Mira moaned as Raven's tongue pushed into her mouth, playing back roughly with him, feeling her shirt being removed and moaned as he groped her breasts, then louder as his knee rubbed against her pussy. She bucked against his knee slightly, wet from the teasing and wanting more of it.

Kuren thrusted harder and harder into her, feeling her nails go down his chest. He loved the feeling of it, but wanted it to be harder. Kuren played roughly with her tongue feeling her actually play roughly first. This side of her was something of a good thing to him. He loved having the fighter, but then again, submissive was good too. He grinned into the kiss as she moaned louder.

Raven grinned as he felt her get wet on his knee. A bulge was created in his pants and everything was going pretty smoothly. He teased her nipples by squeezing them with his fingers. Raven removed her bra and let it fall. He took in the sight of her breasts and his face reddened a bit. They just looked amazing. Raven pulled her forwards and had her get on his lap as he groped her harder. Using his incubus allure, he looked at her, breaking off the kiss. "I want to feel how soft your breasts are..Want to give me blowjob while using your breasts?" He asked her, but pretty much told her what to do. She would have to unzip his pants, take them off and and his boxers, and pretty much go with what he said. He was an incubus after all.

Harley moaned as he thrusted harder into her. still keeping pace with her own movements. She still played roughly with his tongue, her nails digging in just a bit. She felt him grinning into the kiss and kissed him a bit harder, her body pressed against his, not wanting separation between them.

Mira moaned still as Raven continued to squeeze her nipples. She felt her bra removed, not caring one bit as her breasts bounced free from the fabric. Then she was pulled into his lap, and her moans became louder as he groped her harder. She looked right at him as he broke off their kiss, nodded. "Yeah..." she said, reaching down to unzip his pants, then sliding those and his boxers off. Once she had done it, she was on him, his dick settled between her breasts while she moved against him, sucking on the tip of his dick. She looked up at him, face slightly flushed, wondering if he was enjoying it.

Kuren moaned when he felt her nails dig into his chest. He liked the pain from it, but it was more like pleasure to him. He began to thrust faster and faster into her, not letting up on hard and far he was thrusting into her. He wanted her forever, but knew that he needed to keep it going and pleasure her as much as he could before Mira came back. He pushed harder into her as he kissed her even rougher.

Raven felt her take off his pants and boxers. She had placed him right in the middle of her breasts, and even before she did anything, it already felt pretty damn good. Then when she began to move and suck on his dick, he couldn't express how good it felt. His face was red and his dick was hot and throbbing in between them. Pre cum started to come out of the tip into her mouth already.

Harley's moans increased the more he thrusted and fucked her, her nails going into him a bit deeper. She kissed him back rougher, wanting to stay like this with him for longer, but they didn't know how much longer Mira would be, and she didn't want her walking in on them. It would make things difficult, not to mention awkward.

Mira kept sucking and moving on his dick, feeling the pre cum coming out of the tip and into her mouth. She used her tongue to tease him a bit, sucking harder on him.

Kuren pushed harder and harder and could feel her starting to tighten up after every few or so. That usually showed that she was about to cum soon. He grinned and started thrusting farther into her. Kuren then flipped them around so he was on top. He grinned as he broke off the kiss. Lifting up one of her legs, he started to fuck her harder and faster. He could hear her moans and it just turned him on more and more. Seeing her face as it is was an amazing thing to him.

Raven could feel his dick getting hotter and hotter in her mouth, and with how hard she was sucking, he knew that he wasn't far from cumming into her. Raven made sure that his dick was in her mouth when he came. He was still rock hard, but her breasts just felt amazing. He grinned and looked down at her as she recovered from him cumming in her mouth, wondering if she still thought his spell was on her. "You know...Just to start us having sex, I had my little spell on you, but I quickly took that off the moment I asked you to suck on me...To think you'd keep doing it was actually quite surprising..." He said in a smirk. Raven pulled her back and got on top of her, pinning her. "I wonder what Kuren would think." He said lightly, waiting for her reaction.

Harley tightened up as he continued to thrust. She was flipped, now on bottom and looking up at him. He broke off the kiss, lifted her leg and fucked her harder. She moaned louder than before, the pleasure rolling off of her as she started reaching her orgasm. She felt so amazing.

Mira felt him cumming in her mouth, and swallowed. She finally released him, breathing a bit and wiping her mouth slightly. She looked up at him as he spoke, eyes widening. Before she could speak though, he had pinned her. When Raven brought up Kuren, her eyes widened, then she looked away from him, saddened. "This...this was a mistake..." she said, trying to keep a hold on her emotions. She was so foolish. She couldn't be this shallow. She attempted to struggle now, trying to push him off of her. She just wanted away from him. "He'd never look at me the same again..." she said disheartened. She was fighting back tears. "But something tells me he already made his decision, and there's nothing I can do about that..." her voice came out soft, almost defeated now.

Kuren could feel her tighten up more and more and knew that he was very close to cumming too. He thrusted a few more times before he felt her tighten completely up. As she had hers, he came hard into her too. He came down, letting go of her leg and kissed her deeply. He wanted to stay connected with her for as long as they could. He just wanted to be with her.

Raven looked down at the girl. He knew that with how he was treating her, it was kinda wrong, but it was also a turn on. She was wild, but she also had a very defeated feel to her. He came down and licked her neck erotically. He took off her pants and panties before she could even try to hold against it. He pressed a finger against her pussy, and even though she said it was a mistake, she was very wet. He looked at her again as he teased her with his finger. "What if I told you that it wasn't over. Yes, Kuren has high feelings for Harley...But there are ways around that. Depending on how dirty you want to get. I can give you a little bit of my blood and you become part succubus? Or maybe you want black mail for Harley. We have some good footage of her mother trying to seduce Kuren as a test...but of course, he pushed her off. But with a little editing...it could look a bit different..What would you do with all these options?" He asked as he teased her more, sliding a finger into her.

Harley moaned as she tightened completely, holding on to him and digging her nails in hard, feeling him shoot his load inside of her. She breathed a bit as he let go of her leg, then kissing him back deeply, desperately clinging to him in order to stay as close as possible to him.

Mira felt Raven's tongue on her neck, and she tried not to get turned on by it. She couldn't help it though, and before she could stop him he had her clothes off and a finger against her. She looked at him as he spoke. She moaned as the finger slid inside of her. "I....I can't accept that. I swore I'd beat her fair and square. Taking your blood wouldn't make him fall in love with me for me, nor would blackmail...tempting as it is, I promised, and I won't go back on that..." she said, looking at him.

Kuren grinned and broke the kiss. "Satisfied yet?" He asked her jokingly. He kissed her neck gently and grazed it with his teeth. "I can't even imagine being able to tell you how good that felt." He said, whispering into her ear. Even thought they were done and all, he pushed his hips a bit more, and made his dick go farther into her sensitive pussy, just teasing her now.

Raven listened and smiled. "I commend you on that note for sure. Very responsible and honorable." He said gently. But he also could feel that Mira was getting pretty excited from his finger. He slid his finger to her clit to tease it a bit more, before ramming his dick far into her pussy. He grinned as she tightened up, not even caring that he had put it in her. He wanted to hear her reaction before continuing.

Harley smiled, feeling his lips and teeth on her neck, blushing as he whispered in her ear. "You thought about trying?" she asked him softly, a light moan escaping her as he pushed his hips more.

Mira thought it would be over once he spoke again, but Raven slid his finger further in and she gasped, then he rammed his dick inside of her. She moaned loudly, tightening up. "W-We shouldn't do this...Kuren..." she began but as bad as she wanted to deny him, she wanted it as well. Feeling him inside of her was making her want it even more.

Kuren grinned. "And what is that supposed to mean?" He asked her gently. He could feel himself getting hard again and knew that he wanted her again. He groped her gently and licked her neck again. His dick was pretty hard inside of her again, and he was slightly embarrassed by it.

Raven grinned as she gasped from his dick going inside of her. He thought about it for a second and then grinned. He slid his dick out of her and then, using his own strength against her, picked her up and put her on all fours, her ass and pussy facing his way. He pinned down her hands and legs and grinned. "I can see that you want to keep your pussy just for my lovely brother...I'll give you that...But I think I'm going to take away a different virginity." He said with a smirk. Raven pushed his dick from her pussy, then slid it up. Before she could finish her sentence, he slid his dick into her ass, knowing it was a whole new feeling to her.

Harley moaned as he groped her, feeling his dick harden again. "You know...tell me how good it felt" she said, blushing slightly the more she felt him hardening inside her.

Mira moaned lightly as his dick slid out of her, and she was put on all fours. Before she could do anything, she was pinned down. "What are y-" she started to say, but was cut off by his dick sliding into her ass. She cried out, something between an actual cry and a moan, her body reacting in ways she didn't want it to with this new feeling. In a sick way she enjoyed it.

Kuren smirked, a little red. "I don't think I could, to tell you the truth." He said lightly as he began to move his hips in her sensitive pussy. He was going to start slow, but knew that he was going to have to speed up soon. "Do you ever think you could tell me how good it feels for me to be inside of you?" He asked her with a smirk, intertwining their fingers.

Raven grinned and chuckled. Her reaction was a great turn on and loved that he was her first for that part of her body. He began to thrust into her, knowing well that she was enjoying it from the way that her body was reacting to it. He leaned down enough to take both of her breasts into his hands and squeezed them as he fucked her ass.

Harley smiled a bit, moaning more as he slowly pushed into her. Her face flushed as he posed the same question to her. "I..think I could try.." she said, feeling their fingers intertwine.

Mira felt him thrusting into her, moaning louder as he claimed her ass. Raven's hands then grabbed her breasts and squeezed, and she moaned louder, bucking slightly against him even though she hadn't really meant to. It was starting to feel so good though, and her body was hot.

Kuren grinned as he began to move a bit more, then slow down again. His face was already pretty red. "Then how about you show me how's it done." He said, challenging her. He grinned and brought her hand to his mouth, licking it erotically.

Raven wanted her more and more with how she was reacting to his teasing and movements. It was getting pretty good and he knew that he was getting into her head now, even without his powers of incubus. He thrusted harder and harder into her ass, going against her movements to get his dick as far into her ass as he could. Raven teased her nipples by squeezing them with his fingers. He wanted the full reaction that he could get from her.

Harley's face was already red, and it only got redder when he brought her hand up and licked it. "Fine.." she said, taking in a breath, looking up at him. "I-It feels amazing...Sometimes...I don't want you to stop, I just want you to stay inside of me just so I can be near you.." she said, blushing even more the more she spoke. "I don't want to be without you..."

Mira's moans became louder, and she moved against him just because she couldn't help herself anymore. She was hot, and her pussy was still getting wetter the more he fucked her ass. She almost tempted to beg him to do something about it, because she wanted more. He was inside her head, and she couldn't get him out.

Kuren's face lit up pretty wildly. "Better than I am, that's for sure." He said with a chuckle. Kuren wasn't good at conveying his feelings with words. He did them through actions. He leaned forwards and kissed her deeply. When he broke off after a few seconds, he smiled at her. "Feelings aren't easily conveyed with words with me...I'm sorry about that....But I can say this." He continued, taking a breath. "After all this time, no matter how short it was, I feel that my feelings for you have grown exponentially. I can say, easily without a doubt, that I love you more than anyone else in this world. I want you beside me forever, never to leave it. I'll protect you through everything, and make sure that you are never sad, unless you are happy enough to cry....I truly love you Harley." He said gently. His face was covered in red, but he meant every word of it.

Raven wanted Mira more and more as he pounded her roughly. He could feel himself close to cumming, and knew that he wasn't going to pull out either. He also knew that this wasn't the only load he was going to blow. It was going to be his second one in this woman, and knew that he would want more of her. Raven thrusted harder and harder, making sure that she could feel every inch of his dick. He kept ravaging the inside of her until he felt so much pressure in his dick. "Just for you Mira." He said quietly as he thrusted harder and harder, faster and faster. With his last thrust, he reached in as far as he could and came really hard into her ass.

Harley smiled a bit, then kissed him back deeply. She looked up at him as he broke it off, and started to speak. Her face had been pale, but now it was completely red once again as he spoke. "I...I love you too, Kuren.." she said, smiling at him. "I never want to leave you...never.." she leaned forward and buried her head in his chest. "I'd fight for you forever if that's what it took..."

Mira was growing hotter and hotter the more he fucked her. She couldn't help but moan and buck against his thrusting, getting louder as he came hard into her. She shook a bit, breathing heavily.

Back
Top Bottom