Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Harley played her tongue with his as it slid into her mouth, feeling him slide her panties off and feeling him move to remove his own clothing as well. She moaned into their kiss as he slid into her, kissing him a bit rougher and bucking lightly against him, wanting more of him.

Kuren pushed her up against the wall and put her legs around his waist. Then he pushed farther into her and started to fuck her harder. He wanted more and more of her, and it was hard not to stop. Kuren began sucking on her tongue pretty roughly and just pulled her even closer to him. Closing the gap completely. He broke the kiss to bite her nose. "I really do love you Harley...."

Harley giggled a bit as he pushed her up against the wall more and put her legs around his waist, moaning as he fucked her hard, moving in pace with him. She wanted him more the more he pushed into her, the more he kissed her. She needed him, and she wasn't sure what she would do without Kuren beside her. What gap there was between them them was closed completely looking at him as he bit her nose and spoke to her. A deep flush as on her face as he spoke. "I really love you too, Kuren..." she said. "I...I need you.."

Kuren's face went completely red when he heard that she needed him. Then he felt really bad for what she was doing to the two of them. He would probably go and see someone to talk to about all of this tomorrow, but for now, his focus was on her only. "I need you forever Harley...." He said without thinking. Kuren began to thrust harder and harder into her, moving her against him by himself. No matter what, he wanted to make her only his. He moved his head over to her neck and bit it to the point that it left a mark, then licked back to her mouth and kissed her deeply and lovingly. Kuren could feel her buck and moan from each thrust, making him more and more excited. His dick was hot and throbbing inside of her, and it was just getting hotter with how they were being.

Harley's face was now redder than ever when he spoke. She moaned as he started to thrust into her harder, and her moans only increased as he bit her, knowing he left a mark there from the way he had done it. She bucked, moved, moaned with each and every thrust he made into her, kissing him deeply and holding on to him, her nails digging into his skin slightly as he kept on with her, the feeling of his cock throbbing inside of her causing her to tighten more. She was convinced that she'd fight for the rest of her life to have him, if that's what it took. She wasn't going to give up and just let Mira have him, not when she loved him this much and needed him this much.

Kuren could feel every little tightening of her pussy. It made him feel amazing and he never wanted to stop. He wish time could just stop right then and there, but it couldn't. He thrusted harder and harder into her, knowing that he was reaching his end already. As he thrusted a few more times, he could feel the pressure in his dick grow more and more. Kuren went as deep as he could into her and came really hard. It was about as much as what went into her mouth too. Maybe a little more. He moaned lightly as he made a quick barrier around them, and a mat under them. He fell backwards, landing gently on the mat with Harley on top of him. His dick still inside of her as they lie there together.

Harley was near her end, even though she didn't want to be, and her orgasm hit was soon as his did. She held on to him tightly, moaning and shaking from the pleasure. She held on tighter as she felt him going backwards, knowing he had put up a barrier. They landed on a mat, her on top. She just laid there with him, keeping her body pressed against his. Finally, she kissed him gently.

Kuren kissed her back pretty deeply and lovingly, but keeping the gentleness of their kiss. He was in absolute love with her, but he wanted to make sure. He needed another person's opinion of the matter. That's why he had scheduled an appointment with a family friend and was supposed to go see her later in the night. The only time when she was free. He grinned as he broke the kiss and licked her cheek. "I can never get enough of you....I'm starting to see something I've never had before." He said gently. She looked at him confused and he shook his head. "That questioning glance will be answered later." He said, teasing her slightly.

Harley kept kissing him until he broke the kiss. She looked at him confused as he spoke, wondering if he meant what was going through her mind the moment those words left him. She was about to ask him when he shook his head. She smirked a bit, kissing him again before breaking it off. "Why later?" she asked him.

Kuren grinned at her. "To make you wait." He said with a small laugh. Then the shadows cleansed their bodies again. He looked at the sky and noticed that it was getting late and that also meant that Mira was going to be pissed too. He shook his head with another small laugh. "We need to get back soon. It's getting pretty late." He said to her as he got his boxers and pants on. Kuren had secretly taken Harley's panties and had them in his hands behind his back. He wondered how long it would take her to figure that one out. He got on his shirt and looked to Harley.

Harley pouted a bit playfully at him, then their bodies were cleansed by the shadows. Then he said they should get going and she nodded. Mira was going to be pissed. She slid her bra and shirt on, and went for her panties. They weren't there. "Where are my-" she cut herself off and looked at him. "Alright give them to me.." she said, but a small smile was trying to creep its way on her face the entire time.

Kuren gave her an innocent look. "Give you what? I don't know what you're talking about." He said with a grin. Then he scratched his head with the hand that had her panties on it. "No idea." He said with a chuckle. Then he made a bigger joke. "Oh you mean these? I don't know...I think I like the smell too much." He said as he licked the inside of them where her pussy would go. He licked his lips and winked at Harley. "You sure you want them still?"

Harley glared playfully at him, watching him pretend he didn't have them in his hand. A deep blush hit her face when he licked the inside of them. "I..." she started, then trailed off a bit before answering. "Well, unless you want me to somehow make it back to the dorm without any other man seeing what's under here...or Mira noticing for that matter. She's probably pissed at us right now."

Kuren looked at her and laughed. "I don't want anyone seeing you like this....My eyes only." He said as he stepped forwards. "Sit down." He said firmly, and she did so, with a confused look on her face. He opened her legs gently and licked her pussy, his tongue entering her, but only for a short time. As he licked out of her, Kuren licked her clit then chuckled. He slowly put her panties on her and finished it off by licking her again, but from the outside of her panties. "That's my promise to finish that later." He said with a grin.

Harley blushed slightly as he spoke, then sat down as he told her to, looking up at him confused. Then he had her legs spread open and was licking her pussy, a moan escaping her as he slid his tongue inside. She was flushed and moaning, looking at him as he pulled out, slid her panties on her, then licked her again outside of her panties, causing another moan to escape her. She smirked up at him. "You better.." she said, standing up and leaning against him.

Kuren could almost feel another bulge coming from his pants. He had to fight it down before it made any ground because they needed to get going, but he wanted her to go again and again. His feelings for her were soaring. Harley had stood up and leaned against him. Kuren put his arms around her and brought her chin up to kiss her gently. It was a gentle and very full of love for her, and he wanted to make sure that she could feel every ounce of it. Kuren broke off the kiss after a couple minutes and looked at her. He smiled gently and kissed her again.

Harley felt his arms wrap around her, and smiled as he lifted her chin up. She kissed him back lovingly, wishing they could just spend time like this, just feeling his lips pressed to hers for a while. He broke off the kiss, looking at her. She looked back at him before their lips met again and wrapped her arms around his neck and continued kissing him.

Kuren just kept the kiss going for a while, not doing anything with his tongue and hers. Not doing it for anything else, but just to kiss her. To feel her lips against his, and his against hers. He broke off after a few minutes and his breathing was a little rough. "I can't tell you enough....I very much love you Harley...I can't exactly say my whole feelings, but I know that I need you in my life..." He said gently. Kuren intertwined one of his hands with her as he pulled her closer, closing any gap between them.

Harley continued staying like she was with him, taking in the feeling. It was nice, simplistic, and she enjoyed just feeling his lips against hers, and how close they were. When they broke off, her breathing was a bit rough as well as she looked at him, listening. She let him pull her closer, smiling. "Good, because I need you in mine...I don't want to lose you.." she told him.

Kuren kissed her deeply again and broke off after about thirty seconds had gone by. He leaned his forehead against hers and sighed. "We'd better get going.....Even if I wish to stay here and keep with you like this forever, we can't stay out for much longer..." He said with a small smile on his face. Kuren wrapped his arms around her as they went through a small shadow and appearing near the dorm again. "Let's go." He said lightly and she nodded. They both knew that they didn't want to go back, but they needed to. Kuren let go of her hand and opened the door to their room, and Mira was there. The atmosphere in the room a little dense. "Hey." He said lightly.

Harley kissed him back deeply, looking into his eyes as he broke off and leaned his forehead against hers. She nodded. "Yeah, I know.." she told him. They were now near the dorm, and she followed him even though she didn't want to go back. Even though she wasn't too fond of Mira, she didn't like the thought of her feelings hurt. Harley was just that kind of person. Kuren went in before her, and she followed. Mira was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking up at Kuren. "Hey.." she said, then looked away from him. She knew he'd been with Harley this entire time, and she was a little miffed by that.

Kuren walked in and sat on the couch side. Harley had leaned against a wall and he was looking at both of them. "Sorry about being gone all this time Mira. How about I make it up to you tomorrow?" He asked her lightly. Even if Kuren wanted to be with Harley, he couldn't do that so quickly to Mira. He needed to be able to tell her easily, and when he glanced at Harley, he knew that she was thinking the same thing. Kuren's mind was pretty much made up already, but he couldn't hurt Mira like that. He smiled at her gently. "I would say that we should go out tonight to eat, but my parents actually set me up with an appointment of sorts....I have to get to the office in about an hour or so.." He said lightly. He knew that both girls were probably going to question him about this.

Harley leaned against a wall, waiting to see what would happen. She knew what he was going to say before he even said it. He was going to need time to tell her, and she hoped it went over smoothly. Mira was silent for a moment before smiling a bit. "Good. I'm holding you to that." she told him, grinning a bit. Then Kuren said he had to go somewhere, and both girls nodded, but still spoke up. "What kind of appointment?" Harley asked, and Mira nodded. "Yeah, you don't have to hide it from us...well...if it's super secret vampire stuff I guess you would, but...not like we're going to tell anyone.." she pointed out.

Kuren sighed gently. He put a hand on the back of his head and scratched. "It's slightly embarrassing on my part...But my parents knew that the little thing going on may add a little stress into my life, and it didn't, I promise....But they set me up with a family friend...so I can talk about everything that's been going on....Sort of like a counselor...I guess." He said lightly, his face pretty red. "Everything stays confidential, since it's within the vampire hiring area, but it's still pretty embarrassing...." He said glancing away.

Harley and Mira listened, then looked at him. "It's alright. Go talk it out. We're not going anywhere. We'll just stay here and watch tv or something for a bit." Mira said, and Harley nodded. "Yeah, we'll be fine. You go do what you have to. And it's not embarrassing to have to talk to someone.." she said, smiling slightly at him.

Back
Top Bottom