Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren looked over to Harley as she spoke. He nodded. "I wouldn't mind some Japanese, that's for sure. It's been a while since I had some Oriental cuisine." He said lightly. Kuren squeezed her side as he checked his phone for a restaurant nearby. After a few seconds, it pinged. "There's a place not far from where we are. We can walk if you want."

Harley nodded slightly, watching as he checked his phone. "Yeah, I'd like that.." she said, smiling at him. After a few more steps she leaned her head against him lightly, making herself comfortable beside him. It's where she wanted to stay, and where she was fighting to stay.

Kuren felt Harley lean her head against him and it just made him smile. He kissed her head gently and kept walking. It took a few minutes to get to the restaurant. Kuren held the door for Harley and once they were inside, he grinned. It was a sushi boat type of thing. There were booths all around, and then a waterway going by the whole place, around every booth. It was a place to take what you want to eat, and pay for whatever color plate you got. Kuren asked for a seat back against the wall and the server nodded. You can't say no to vampires. Kuren got them a booth for only two people, and it was cut off from most of the area. Even to the point that there was a wall in front of them. The waterway went all the way around them, except the place where they got in at. Harley scooted in first, followed by Kuren. "Get whatever you want, my treat." He said with a smile.

Harley walked with him until they reached the restaurant, going in as he held the door open for her. She looked around, then smiled at him, following him to the booth at the back cut off. She slid in, looking at him. "It's beautiful.." she said, looking at the menu. One of her hands soon found his though, and held on to it lightly, enjoying being somewhat alone with him.

Kuren smiled when her felt her hand on his. He intertwined their fingers and he watched her check the menu. The server came by and took their drink orders and left. Kuren reached forward with one of his hands and grabbed one of the plates floating by. "I haven't had sushi is so long..." He said as he slipped a piece of salmon into his mouth. He swallowed and then thought of something. He grinned when the idea came to mind. Harley was still looking at the menu for some odd reason, so Kuren took the opportunity. "Hey Harley, wanna eat it with me?" He asked as he put half of the piece of salmon into his mouth and half not. He wondered if she would take it with him.

Harley looked over at Kuren as he spoke, blushing a bit, then giggling slightly. "Sure..."she said, taking the other half of the piece in her mouth and looking into his eyes. She was still blushing, wondering if any of the servers were nearby to see them, but decided that she didn't care. Even if the whole damn restaurant was able to see them, she wouldn't.

Kuren finished swallowing his piece and smiled at Harley. He didn't care if the whole world had seen them do this. He thought it was right to do, and that's all that was needed to be said about it. Kuren went forward and grabbed a couple more dishes off of the boats. Harley and Kuren dug into the food that was placed, and here and there, Kuren would feed her something, and she would to him as well. They just looked like a happy couple enjoying a date together, and Kuren was fine with that too. Actually, he was glad too. Since the two of them were sitting close to each other, Kuren locked his foot with hers and smiled at her. "I guess this can qualify as a date right?" He asked her as he looked into her eyes.

Harley smiled back at Kuren as she finished with her piece, digging into the food he got for them. They went to feeding each other things back and forth, and it was feeling more and more like a date the more time went by. She was glad they were having this time together. It made her feel even closer to him. She felt his foot lock with hers, looking back at him. "Yeah...I think it can." she said, smiling at him.

Kuren smiled and leaned down to kiss her gently. He didn't have it last too long though, since they were in public. When he broke it off, he smiled warmly at her. Kuren was starting to get pretty full and he could see that Harley was as well. He was about to call for the server, but something stopped him. All the time that he was spending close to Harley had made him a tad excited. He pulled the table a little closer to them using his foot, just enough to cover his lower body. "Well, that may ruin the mood a bit..." He said quietly, enough for only Harley to hear. He noticed that Harley was a little confused, so he took her hand under the table and put it on his bulge in his pants. "Get it now?" He said, a little red in his face.

Harley kissed him back, still smiling as he broke it off. She thought he was about to call the server, since they were getting pretty full, when he pulled the table closer. She was confused when he spoke at first. "What are you-" she was cut off when he took her hand and put it on his bulge. "Oh...yeah.." she said, her face slightly red as well. "Well....uhh...." she was still blushing, trying to figure out how to take care of it so they could get out of there. They couldn't exactly get going in a booth in the middle of a restaurant like this after all.

Kuren sighed. He knew how they could get it done pretty easily, but it would take courage on her side at well. "I have an idea...But it will only go on if you are okay with it..." He said lightly. His face was pretty red as he was thinking of how to say this to her. "I'll make a clone of you and make it go off to the bathroom. Then I'll put a barrier around the bottom of the table with protection from sight, smell, and sound. And....I hate to ask you of it...but if you can take care of it with your mouth...then we can get out of here without any trouble..." He said quietly, his face really red. "I won't force you to do this at all, I promise you that....But I get really excited when I'm around you...."

Harley listened to him, reddening even more when he spoke. But what he said made sense. She smiled. "I'll do it." she told him, kissing him lightly. "Besides, I like that you get excited around me.." she teased, leaning against him slightly.

Kuren grinned. He kissed her back gently as she did, and when he broke it off, his face tinted red again. "I just hope that this doesn't turn into a habit..." He said with a smile and a laugh. He put his hand around her waist and concentrated for a second. With his other hand, he created a clone of her and sent it to the bathroom. Once it was in the door and in a stall, Kuren created a barrier around the bottom of the table. Harley slipped under the table and he could feel his pants being undone from under the table. It just made him harder and more excited.

Harley kissed him back, laughing a bit. "If it does I'll take care of it...every time.." she told him, slightly red. She felt his hand go around her waist, seeing the clone go to the bathroom, knowing his barrier was up then. She slipped under the table, undoing his pants. His cock popped out, and she stroked him a couple of times before sliding her mouth over him, sucking lightly for a moment before sucking a bit harder, her tongue working his tip as well.

Kuren felt her tongue on his dick. He had to keep his cool so he didn't get any attention on him. Plus, they were doing something quite dirty in public anyways. Then, when her mouth went around his cock, he really did almost lose it. He started breathing in and out deeply. His dick was hot and throbbing in her mouth. It just felt amazing. The pleasure just from her mouth was immense, but he also got pleasure from doing it in public. Hopefully, this didn't become a hobby for the two of them.

Harley kept sucking, feeling his dick throbbing inside her mouth. She continued to suck, taking more of him into her mouth. She wanted to take care of him, still flushing a bit from the fact she was pleasuring him in public, but the thrill of it turned her on nearly as much.

Kuren could feel more and more of his dick going into her mouth. He gasped under his breath, trying to keep a moan from escaping his lips. Luckily they were pretty far in the back, and in a corner, so there weren't many people around them. He slid a hand under the table to where Harley was and grabbed her shoulder. She knew what he wanted so she brought a hand up, and they intertwined their hands together. Kuren smiled as he felt pressure already starting to build in his dick. Pre-cum was already coming out of the tip into her mouth on her tongue. If he wasn't in public, he would probably be moving his hips with her.

Harley could hear him gasp, and she kept going, then felt his hand on her shoulder. She brought one of her hands up, knowing immediately what he wanted, and intertwined their hands together. She blushed even more, continuing to suck on him hard as she felt the pre-cum making its way out already.

Kuren wasn't going to be able to hold on for much longer. He could feel the end coming pretty soon. He squeezed down on her hand giving her the signal that he was about to burst. Kuren hoped that she was ready for it since they couldn't make a mess or else they might be found out. He could feel her getting more and more rough with her sucking, and it wasn't long until his dick got really hot. Then it came. Kuren came really hard into her mouth, and it just didn't stop. A lot more came out than even previously in the morning with Mira. It felt like he was just saving for Harley. Even after he came, he could feel Harley's mouth on his dick, like she was suspecting more. Kuren's breathing was a little heavy, but he wondered if Harley just drank all of his cum.

Harley felt him squeeze on her hand, and she knew he was about to cum. She continued sucking, getting rougher until he did, moaning slightly against his cock as he came hard into her mouth. She took it all, staying there afterwards to make sure he didn't come anymore. She finally let go of his cock, breathing heavily. She slid up from under the table, leaning against him slightly and looking up at him, flushing a deep red, but smiling all the same.

Kuren felt Harley slide back up and leaned against him. Luckily, that was perfectly on time too. Her clone had just gotten back and Harley had slipped into position perfectly. The clone vanished into the shadows, but before the barrier left, it cleansed the area, including any smell or residue from Kuren's cum on Harley. Kuren cleaned up a bit and zipped up his pants. He put his arm back around her and pulled her out of the booth. He paid for everything and left with her still in his arms. Once they were outside, both of them vanished in a portal and appeared in the park, a little ways into the forest. There, they could be alone. Kuren pulled her forwards, closing the gap between them and kissed her cheek. "That was pretty naughty, you know right?" He said with a grin. His hand slipped down to her crotch and he ran a finger along the outside of her panties. She was really wet.

Harley watched as he cleaned up everything, then pulled her out of the booth. He paid and they left the restaurant, but he moved them through a portal and into the forest of the park. She smiled as he spoke. "I know.." she said, giggling a bit. A moan left her lips as he reached down and ran a finger on the outside of her panties. She couldn't help it. She was already wet from having pleasured him in public, and now he was touching her.

Kuren grinned at how wet she was and from the moan that came out of her. It was a big turn on for Kuren and the bulge that came back in his pants was a sign of that. He pushed her gently up against a wall and bit her neck gently. He licked up to her chin and kissed her pretty roughly. Kuren put his knee under her pussy, pushing up against it, gaining full dominance over Harley.

Harley could feel his bulge come back, moaning more as he bit her neck. His kissing was rough, but she kissed him back just as roughly, moaning into the kiss as his knee pushed against her pussy, submitting to him completely. She wanted him badly at the moment, and she knew he could tell.

Kuren could easily tell that Harley wanted him pretty badly. He wanted her as bad she did too, since they did such naughty things at the restaurant. He slid his tongue into her mouth as he got under her skirt. Kuren slid off her panties as he let his pants and boxers fall. He couldn't wait any longer. Kuren kissed her and played with her tongue roughly as he slid into her.

Back
Top Bottom